Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Yeah, but your enemies seem to just give up when we fight in the same team. That's kinda boring. At least, when I fight against you, it is a fight till the bitter end.

Hmmm, now that is interesting. :beer:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am SOOO happy that this game has finally gotten interesting and is action packed each turn. I really am glad that it seems all involved are experienced players. Although it's obviously nerve wracking at times planning turns in response to or IN anticipation of our adversaries actions, I'd much rather have it that way than fighting non-player nations or very inexperienced players. I'll learn a lot more in this situation, for better or worse, than if I was playing against lesser opponents. This is what I signed up for an much prefer to pay for.

I am SOOO happy that this game has finally gotten interesting and is action packed each turn. I really am glad that it seems all involved are experienced players. Although it's obviously nerve wracking at times planning turns in response to or IN anticipation of our adversaries actions, I'd much rather have it that way than fighting non-player nations or very inexperienced players. I'll learn a lot more in this situation, for better or worse, than if I was playing against lesser opponents. This is what I signed up for an much prefer to pay for.

Remind me which nation you are?

Morocco

Then, Go, Go, Gadget, Go! :beer: Kill as many Baltic planes as you like! :woohoo::cannon::explode:

Oi, what you have against Baltic planes, Willy?

I have nothing against Baltic planes. I think everybody should use them for target practice! :cannon:

• 2 weeks later...

New year, new map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t62.png

- The first Spanish bombers were seen in the skies over England

- In Germany the attacker gained some ground, extended the battefield into Czechoslovakia and lost a lot of armies. The amount of Canadians is increasing.

- Poland seems to be ours again.

- In a surprising move the ##### Austrians #### ##### Fuel, and ##### ##### ######### #### Schwarzwalder Kirshtorte ##### #####-###### ######### ##### with the Tunisians, ###### ##### ### ######### concerto.

- The battle in the East remains undecided. The immediate threat to Moscow seems beaten off, but a new offensive farther to the east is taking shape

• 4 weeks later...