Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

This game is taking ages to start, how much longer do I have to wait?

Hmmmm game 80 is about to end. Guess that will cause some players to sign up.

Von Manstein

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump

Just a reminder guys

2 weeks ago Russ said this was 70% full

Get in now or it will be too late

Please do not remember me...but for some of the players it will be always be too late, at the beginning, in the middle but definitely at the end of the game...each game. I will not mention any names in order not to insult Spongebob.

Greetings Rednas, Redass, Redfart, Redneck, Reddistrict or what ever for titles I already did receive...at least you people are concerned about me...thanks. Anyway Ruler of Greater France VIC79, victor, oh no I did it again...started to brag.

Von Manstein

There's nobody left but us in that game!

Predator is still running with his tail between his legs, he ain't got no time to play any vic games till he's all settled in his new place.

Von Manstein

There's nobody left but us in that game!

Predator is still running with his tail between his legs, he ain't got no time to play any vic games till he's all settled in his new place.

Hmmmm. Maybe we should inform him of a new invention: notebooks & mobile phones. Vic on zhe beach!

Guest Spongebob

:nuke: COM'ON Whens this one starting, Sign up its going to be the Sponges final game. Its gonna be your last chance to whup the Sponge. Come on sign up, easy pickings, I will even announce without agenda my nation ASAP, you cannot pass up the chance for a final Sponge Bash, Your guaranteed a major advancement at my expense.

Arrrrrghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:;):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::taz:

:woohoo: COM'ON Whens this one starting, Sign up its going to be the Sponges final game. Its gonna be your last chance to whup the Sponge. Come on sign up, easy pickings, I will even announce without agenda my nation ASAP, you cannot pass up the chance for a final Sponge Bash, Your guaranteed a major advancement at my expense.

Arrrrrghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :woohoo:;):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::taz::taz:

It would be nice if you'd do the same in Game 88. :nuke:

Guest Spongebob
:woohoo: COM'ON Whens this one starting, Sign up its going to be the Sponges final game. Its gonna be your last chance to whup the Sponge. Come on sign up, easy pickings, I will even announce without agenda my nation ASAP, you cannot pass up the chance for a final Sponge Bash, Your guaranteed a major advancement at my expense.

Arrrrrghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :woohoo:;):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::taz::taz:

It would be nice if you'd do the same in Game 88. :nuke:

Italy my friend, I am Italy and I am having too much fun to reveal anything else. The Confederacy will triumph.

:ranting: COM'ON Whens this one starting, Sign up its going to be the Sponges final game. Its gonna be your last chance to whup the Sponge.

Actually, defeating the Sponge is not a challenge. Now, being the Sponge's ally, THAT would be a challenge. :rolleyes::cheers:

:ranting: COM'ON Whens this one starting, Sign up its going to be the Sponges final game. Its gonna be your last chance to whup the Sponge. Come on sign up, easy pickings, I will even announce without agenda my nation ASAP, you cannot pass up the chance for a final Sponge Bash, Your guaranteed a major advancement at my expense.

Arrrrrghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :cheers::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::taz:

It would be nice if you'd do the same in Game 88. :rolleyes:

Italy my friend, I am Italy and I am having too much fun to reveal anything else. The Confederacy will triumph.

If the 'confederacy' is as big as some are hinting, I can't fathom how fun, interesting or even challenging the game would be for them in the end, but we'll see. At this point, the confederacy, no matter how big (or small) it is, is of little importance to me. I came to play and already know where the nations that can impact my position have thrown in their lot. If the confederacy is as big as is being hinted, I can't imagine anyone being very impressed with whatever may be accomplished by such a large and geographically cohesive group. At a certain point, if the group is big enough anything short of complete domination would be a failure in my opinion. Obviously being one who is on the outside looking in all I can say is, impress me.

Actually, defeating the Sponge is not a challenge. Now, being the Sponge's ally, THAT would be a challenge. :rolleyes::ranting:

Well well...

Interesting twist there, who can keep the Sponge from actually loosing before tech 20 in a game.....

Guest Spongebob
Actually, defeating the Sponge is not a challenge. Now, being the Sponge's ally, THAT would be a challenge. :rolleyes::ranting:

Well well...

Interesting twist there, who can keep the Sponge from actually loosing before tech 20 in a game.....

Yes Yes Yes - A challenge, who out of the great players of this game will TA with the sponge, who amongst you can guarantee my survival past T20 - Who has the kahunnas to do it

Well well...

Yes Yes Yes - A challenge, who out of the great players of this game will TA with the sponge, who amongst you can guarantee my survival past T20 - Who has the kahunnas to do it

'Well, if I were Canada, and Spongebob were the USA, I think I could.

But would I?

Guest Spongebob
I think i sign up for this one... i hear it's going to be all against some absorbing yellow creature? :ranting:

does throwing bananas help? :rolleyes:

S.Mario

Join the que short fat bloke with a dodgy moustache. I am going to come clean and fingers crossed some of my neighbours will take up the new challenge - Survival of the Sponge.