Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PETE! My good ole adversary AND friend. Close enough to be either once again.

SYRIA checking in.

Its a long way to Poland from Syria, Earthling. I had asked for Germany. Now that would have been close, eh! :thumbsup:

Wow! That could have been ugly again! :cheers: Well, maybe it will be more like 87 then? You are the 4th person that told me they asked for Germany and did not get it....I guess a lot of players wanted to be near me in this game once they found out where I was! Don't know if that is good or bad? Hmmm, will have to give that some thought.......

Poland wasn't my first choice either, I asked for Persia/Iraq. Two others beat me to those two locations.

Guest Spongebob
PETE! My good ole adversary AND friend. Close enough to be either once again.

SYRIA checking in.

Its a long way to Poland from Syria, Earthling. I had asked for Germany. Now that would have been close, eh! :thumbsup:

Wow! That could have been ugly again! :cheers: Well, maybe it will be more like 87 then? You are the 4th person that told me they asked for Germany and did not get it....I guess a lot of players wanted to be near me in this game once they found out where I was! Don't know if that is good or bad? Hmmm, will have to give that some thought.......

Poland wasn't my first choice either, I asked for Persia/Iraq. Two others beat me to those two locations.

Awwww I wish I was Germany.... again

Guest Spongebob
Awwww I wish I was Germany.... again

If you were/are, I would have to let you know that I plan on being in Berlin on turn 3!

:thumbsup:

Do I detect a hint of... animosity towards the yellow squishy one, sir?

:cheers:

Spongie, how do you maintain this effect on people?

Its taken years of dedication and perserverance. This is my final game because its impossible to find players to TA with me now. I have done all I can to cause chaos around the world.

Oh but what a ride and over my many years I have pulled off some of the most devious plots ever known to sponge. I still have one final masterclass of deviousness in 88 to guide to fruition but in this game I have no plot, no devious plan, all I am waiting for is to find out who my neighbours are then I will let you all know my nation.

It should be a fun and blood thirsty final outing for Sponge.

AAAAARRRGGGHHHHH

Greece?!?!?!?!?

Of all places I get to run the country with the worst financial controls in the world??????

Sorry for being late, never noticed Russ' email :thumbsup:

Can one infer that your future will be one from the past? Greece isn't all that bad. I had fun with it in game 77. Tough having all of your pop in ports though......

Guest Spongebob
Ethiopia checking in. Tried to get Germany, and/or Denmark...... ( ok, just kidding about the Denmark) :cheers:

You got Germany did'nt you my little Kurryarser :thumbsup:

Ethiopia checking in. Tried to get Germany, and/or Denmark...... ( ok, just kidding about the Denmark) :thumbsup:

You got Germany did'nt you my little Kurryarser ;)

ACH DU LIEBER, GOTT! Du bis Verruchkt mein kliene Schwammchen. :cheers:

Ich bin ein Athiopier!!!!!! :cheers:

I am sharpening my spears, and strengthening my shields as we speak! :thumbsup::cheers: