Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Bad, evil Gemany. Ceding captured land to my allies so I cannot get it back. This will not save you from the Sponge. I will just head around the blockade until I get what I want.

I must say that the total lack of agression towards Germany is surprising, only Denmark dares attack this giant and the longer it survives the hard it will be to defeat once I am dead.

Save the Sponge and Save Yourself - All Attack Germany, I bet those who grassed me up are thinking they should have stayed stum now and allowed Germany to suffer.

Never mind, part of me would be willing to allow Germany to live if he turn his attention away from me and allowed me to survive. Its all the Sponge ever wanted.

Olive Branch?????

Guest Spongebob

And another thing how come the Yugoslavian secret service is sending its spys to my nation. They were captured and executed. I suppose my enemies need all the help they can get. Next time we will eat your spys.

And another thing how come the Yugoslavian secret service is sending its spys to my nation. They were captured and executed. I suppose my enemies need all the help they can get. Next time we will eat your spys.

That's Switserland abusing his former TA's (who got attacked by the Germany-group) to assist the Germany-group. :)

Guest Spongebob

Its going as well as could be expected when your left out to dry, drying out is a Sponges nightmare and if you have information then its obvious your getting it from the enemy. It fascinates me how anyone can allow Germany and his cohorts free reign. He has no enemies but me, Its a rod someone somehwere will have to deal with once I am gone.

"Is there no loyalty these days"

Spongie,

You shouldn't use the word "loyality" once more...