Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year continues to be a good year crabbing and fishing for the Norwegians...with the defeat of Northern Russia we are hopeful for world peace...no ships of Iceland sighted in our territorial waters as yet but we will continue to train our military units....

I am not the one who declared war. It is I who prepares defenses.

If Norway wishes to expend resources to defend against me then so be it, its his economy

I am not the one who declared war. It is I who prepares defenses

touche :joker:

I think I will give you once chance to repair the damage to our diplomatic relations. Offer Peace, I thought that while our mutual airspace is open I would send a few tourists to take a look at your ports. Our pilots have finished dismantling Irish shipbuilding and could reach other shores. Offer peace, After all someone once said - Strength lies not in defense but attack. Offer peace, you know it makes sense. -_-

Too bad I am not as vulnerable as the Irish...nor will I be bullied into peace....As you are rumored to be a ta of the U.S. I am a highly likely target and as you have taken Faeroe from Denmark it makes a nice staging area for an assault into my country...

If you feel the need to attack me then by all means do so I promise you will not be happy with the results...I mean why else take Faeroe there is no tax base or people to speak of there...only a nice place to launch an invasion from!

I will consider peace if you apologize to sponge and if faeroe is ceded to Britain then Portugal then Morocco whom I have an alliance with and trust to make sure it doesn't fall in U.S. hands....

trust is something earned not something given blindly.....my interests in this game lie to the east as is evidenced on the world report

You declare war and I am the Aggressor <_< Errrm Interesting. Just remember I did ask Nicely. I am a TA of Great Britain and Faeroes are one of many staging posts for many possible invasions of many possible nations.

Paranoia will be your undoing. Offer the peace, no strings,

Remember, when people are out to get you, paranoia is just good thinking!! :ninja::woohoo:

Too bad I am not as vulnerable as the Irish...nor will I be bullied into peace....As you are rumored to be a ta of the U.S. I am a highly likely target and as you have taken Faeroe from Denmark it makes a nice staging area for an assault into my country...

If you feel the need to attack me then by all means do so I promise you will not be happy with the results...I mean why else take Faeroe there is no tax base or people to speak of there...only a nice place to launch an invasion from!

I will consider peace if you apologize to sponge and if faeroe is ceded to Britain then Portugal then Morocco whom I have an alliance with and trust to make sure it doesn't fall in U.S. hands....

trust is something earned not something given blindly.....my interests in this game lie to the east as is evidenced on the world report

Since when did I become the bad guy? For your information, I have no diplomatic relations with Iceland at all and have none in the works.

However, Canada is quickly being assimilated so I am in the market for a new target. Are you volunteering? ;)

Since when did I become the bad guy? For your information, I have no diplomatic relations with Iceland at all and have none in the works.

However, Canada is quickly being assimilated so I am in the market for a new target. Are you volunteering? ;)

Well, we have poor little Lowlands being bullied by the big France and Germany... you being the US you should be totally endeared by the prospect of saving a poor small suppressed people from their vile bullying oppressors! :D

Germany attacked Lowlands, but you attacked Germany all out of your own volition... you broke the alliance, declared war and invaded. Somehow that doesn't comply with victim-status... :P

You declare war and I am the Aggressor <_< Errrm Interesting. Just remember I did ask Nicely. I am a TA of Great Britain and Faeroes are one of many staging posts for many possible invasions of many possible nations.

Paranoia will be your undoing. Offer the peace, no strings

you misunderstand...you threatened to attack me if I didn't give you peace...our state of war exist so I don't become your target...I am not paranoid at all just protecting Norwegian shores the only way I can...an nap can easily be broken after you sneak up on my coast leaving me vulnerable..

.Since when did I become the bad guy? For your information, I have no diplomatic relations with Iceland at all and have none in the works.

However, Canada is quickly being assimilated so I am in the market for a new target. Are you volunteering

No one said you were the bad guy and I am not volunteering...