Hamish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what country is falco playing?

He's my steadfast Rumanian ally. :)

Am I? ya sure?

Wot, you playing Denmark after all? OMG, another Sponge-identity uncovered!!!!! :woohoo::ninja:

And, uhm, thanks for not leaving much of a position for me to take over.

I don't see how you can complain... all your cities were maxed out with pop, with plenty divisions and fortifications therein! :laugh:-_-

We are taking flying lessons from the Italians! :woohoo: Especially since early on we have to fly these tin cans. I swear they are held together by rubber bands, paperclips, chewing gum and Bondo! :angry2:

Still, adding more Bulgarians every day. :beer:

Khan Umor,

In Christ the Lord Faithful Emperor and Autocrat of all Bulgarians

We are taking flying lessons from the Italians! :woohoo: Especially since early on we have to fly these tin cans. I swear they are held together by rubber bands, paperclips, chewing gum and Bondo! :angry2:

Khan Umor,

Must be a boring evening in Texas! You are chimed in and stirred the tiger in every thread! :cheers: Happy New Year!

Khan Umor,

384 Swiss Me-109E-3's shot down this turn... at your service! :D:python:

Khan Umor,

Must be a boring evening in Texas! You are chimed in and stirred the tiger in every thread! :cheers: Happy New Year!

Ha! Happy New Year to you as well. Getting ready to head home for the evening thought I'd see what was up.

So Earthling, do you think Da Bombers have a chance against me this weekend! Nothing like peeking in the playoffs!! :woohoo:

Khan Umor,

Ha! Happy New Year to you as well. Getting ready to head home for the evening thought I'd see what was up.

So Earthling, do you think Da Bombers have a chance against me this weekend! Nothing like peeking in the playoffs!! :woohoo:

Yes indeed! Peaking at the right time does make it all the better!

Khan Umor,

and we enjoyed every minute of it! Do it Again!!! but let's see if you can shoot down,,,,, say,,, 484 this time! :explode:

Khan Umor,

and we enjoyed every minute of it! Do it Again!!! but let's see if you can shoot down,,,,, say,,, 484 this time! :explode:

As long as Switzerland doesn't run out of fighters to send in my way... :laugh::pirate: