Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

Things could have gone differently, but to be fair: Denmark does have it's challenges against a Germany that already conquered 100 pop worth of Lowlands territory and could block progress at will by ceding locations to countries Sponge still had an alliance with...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am on my way to conquering Copenhagen and Odense.....he won't have anything left.

Stay away, they're mine!!!! :cannon:

Oh, wait, wrong game...

Move along, nothing said here... :ninja:

Nice to have 2 countries devoting all their attention to you. Two 18 division armies, just over the border. And no, these are not silly Mountain armies without any attack (grin, don't bother commenting, you know who...). I expect some bashing on my defense in the coming turns. Lets see if we can withstand their offensive. On the other side: Always good to attack an army with 18 panzer and SS panzer units with just some mechs :-). You gotta love defending (SS) panzers.

Hi, it's me...

I just would like to save you al a few RNA orders, I took over Lowlands from Omar in the beginning of december.

And, uhm, thanks for not leaving much of a position for me to take over.

I am coming out of the woodworks because, undoubtly, the neighbouring TA's have noticed Lowlands becoming active again after a 75 day slumber; might as well say "Hi!"

I have a suggestion.

Since I am a new player I suggest you let me take back my homecountry undisturbed (no air raids or units from Germany and France in the territories or cities till I have my homecountry back and economy running -- so sort of a 2-turn Cease-Fire (except for me taking back my territories.)

In exchange during this cease-fire:

I won't drive my panzers to the Offenbach airbase (yumm 88's)

or invade the north of France

or level Stettin with my tiny CB fleet

I am sure you will accept my generous offer.

With the warmest regards,

His Royal Highness Prince Edwin of Orange

Hi, it's me...

I just would like to save you al a few RNA orders, I took over Lowlands from Omar in the beginning of december.

And, uhm, thanks for not leaving much of a position for me to take over.

I am coming out of the woodworks because, undoubtly, the neighbouring TA's have noticed Lowlands becoming active again after a 75 day slumber; might as well say "Hi!"

I have a suggestion.

Since I am a new player I suggest you let me take back my homecountry undisturbed (no air raids or units from Germany and France in the territories or cities till I have my homecountry back and economy running -- so sort of a 2-turn Cease-Fire (except for me taking back my territories.)

In exchange during this cease-fire:

I won't drive my panzers to the Offenbach airbase (yumm 88's)

or invade the north of France

or level Stettin with my tiny CB fleet

I am sure you will accept my generous offer.

With the warmest regards,

His Royal Highness Prince Edwin of Orange

I can't see how France and Germany can pass up such a fabulous offer. If they do, clearly they are just war mongers and the international community will need to band together to punish them!