Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

Guest Spongebob
The Sponge just claimed Baltic States.....we are now a full game.

I have not claimed Baltic States, I have retired, do not attack Baltic States under any curcumstances as its not me and you will vex whoever it is. Its not me Im not playing.... Honest :angry2: cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye.... On second thoughts dont start sticking anything into me, I dont like pain. So I am not playing, I am not the Monk but would love to know what nation the Monk plays... just out of curiosity of course, no other reason, not really interested. :woohoo:

Anyone got any pies?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sponge just claimed Baltic States.....we are now a full game.

I have not claimed Baltic States, I have retired, do not attack Baltic States under any curcumstances as its not me and you will vex whoever it is. Its not me Im not playing.... Honest :angry2: cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye.... On second thoughts dont start sticking anything into me, I dont like pain. So I am not playing, I am not the Monk but would love to know what nation the Monk plays... just out of curiosity of course, no other reason, not really interested. :woohoo:

Anyone got any pies?

Here are two. Let me know if you need more.

:angry2:

Hello all, signing in for my first game at RTG! :woohoo:

I play Italy in game 91. Hope to soon meet my neighbours (at the alliance table or on the battlefield) and have a nice game.

Greetz,

Mickey.

Guest Spongebob

Hello all, signing in for my first game at RTG! :taz:

I play Italy in game 91. Hope to soon meet my neighbours (at the alliance table or on the battlefield) and have a nice game.

Greetz,

Mickey.

Fresh Meat :woohoo:

Hello all, signing in for my first game at RTG! :taz:

Greetz,

Mickey.

Fresh Meat :woohoo:

Heh. Heheh.

Well, the game hasn't officially started yet, and already we know what some of the main power blocs will be. Yup, this is shaping up to be a fun game, don'tcha konw! :woohoo::taz::angry2:

Italy... that is supposed to be mine... :angry2:

ah no... i moved to the UK... so UK checking in. :taz:

Mario :woohoo:

Whaddayamean "supposed to be mine"?!? :ranting: Come and get it if you can! :thumbsup:

Heh. Heheh.

Hush!

Guest Spongebob

Whaddayamean "supposed to be mine"?!? :ranting: Come and get it if you can! :thumbsup:

Heh. Heheh.

Hush!

Fresh Meat! - Italy is a NOOB!!!! come and get your piece of the pie

Heh. Heheh.

Hush!

After you, oh Bloated One! Oh that's right! You're not in this game! You're just doing what you have always done: blowing hot air out your spongehole!

SpongeBob not in the game?--how many times in the past have we heard this ruse only to find out he really was playing...his propaganda is as stale as five day old bread...

Predator, you are FAR too generous in your critique of Spongebob. If there isn't mold on it, it couldn't be from Spongebob. Oh, and I'll take the 'noob' over Spongebob any day. I'll bet against his self destructive habits and instead place me money on inexperience with a healthy dose of common sense every time. No, I'm not in this game, but it's always neat to peak in on what's going on in the other games.

Italy... that is supposed to be mine... :woohoo:

ah no... i moved to the UK... so UK checking in. :ranting:

Mario :taz:

Heh. Heheh.

Hush!

Pfft, i only need to survive 25 turns to beat YOUR record... :thumbsup:

And i'll have you know i came second in the first National Axis&Allies Championship in my country, so phuh Spongy... how much harder can this be?!? :cheers::thumbsup:

Where's Iceland? I need a TA that can cede me a safe province for my government in exile when i'm overrun by the hordes of Da Sponge and his adherents... :angry2:

Guest Spongebob

Dont you think this lil ol Sponge has had enough of a beating, believe what you will minions im only hopping around the forum because I can get under your skin even when im not in a game. Am I here Am I not, who knows, who cares you all fear me. Im the shadow under your bed and death becomes you all.

Dont you think this lil ol Sponge has had enough of a beating, believe what you will minions im only hopping around the forum because I can get under your skin even when im not in a game. Am I here Am I not, who knows, who cares you all fear me. Im the shadow under your bed and death becomes you all.

If I were in this game, I would hope you are in it too and next to me. I have great plans for if that ever happens.