Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

Dont you think this lil ol Sponge has had enough of a beating, believe what you will minions im only hopping around the forum because I can get under your skin even when im not in a game. Am I here Am I not, who knows, who cares you all fear me. Im the shadow under your bed and death becomes you all.

If I were in this game, I would hope you are in it too and next to me. I have great plans for if that ever happens.

Lets be honest though, does it really take 'great' plans to deal with Songebob? Mediocre ones would probably do and in a pinch you could just ignore him and let him self destruct. He has been and will continue to be his own worst enemy.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont you think this lil ol Sponge has had enough of a beating, believe what you will minions im only hopping around the forum because I can get under your skin even when im not in a game. Am I here Am I not, who knows, who cares you all fear me. Im the shadow under your bed and death becomes you all.

If I were in this game, I would hope you are in it too and next to me. I have great plans for if that ever happens.

Lets be honest though, does it really take 'great' plans to deal with Songebob? Mediocre ones would probably do and in a pinch you could just ignore him and let him self destruct. He has been and will continue to be his own worst enemy.

It takes great plans to ally him and keep him alive.

The ultimate challenge

I have spartan so confused he's developed a stut stut stut stutter :angry2:

No, I was just taking into account your delusional personality. I knew you'd forget that you read it the first time so I thought I'd post it again so it would be just like a new, never read post to you. Sort of like an Alzheimer sufferer. :woohoo:

It takes great plans to ally him and keep him alive.

The ultimate challenge

Don't you mean the ultimate folly? Sorry, but I choose not to do something akin to ramming my head into a brick wall, convinced that if I just use the right technique I can punch a hole through it. :angry2:

A whole page in the Vic91-thread and nothing about Vic91... :woohoo:

Sponge, if i feed you some information on who is attacking me, can you nag them so hard they forget about Vic91 alltogether? :angry2::taz:

I know of at least 4 blocks of countries put together already so it is of little suprise that people aren't checking in here looking for friends...and of course you have the sponge bob factor keeping people away...

been awhile since we've had a map update?

You would think with the history of Norwegian fisherman we wouldn't have any food concerns but..... :angry2:

Yay, can i be yellow?!?

Oh... wait... errr... can i be a kind of yellow that is unmistakely different from sponge-yellow? Just to be on the safe side of people's reflexes... <twitch> :angry2:

Some pretty experienced players here, and not all of them telling us where they are. I wonder why..... what's the advantage?

Their groups are already put together and they see no reason to make new friends/allies. One or two more previous winners and we would have an RTG Victory! All-Star Game of sorts.....

Does that mean the 'single' players like me are all doomed?

I'll protect you! :angry2:

Guest Spongebob

Yay, can i be yellow?!?

Oh... wait... errr... can i be a kind of yellow that is unmistakely different from sponge-yellow? Just to be on the safe side of people's reflexes... <twitch> :oops:

No you cannot be Yellow :angry2: I am Yellow, there can be only one - Yellow that is, unless your yet another Sponge Personality that has risen to the surface. Yes thats it Micky is Spongebob..... Kil Kill Kill :taz:

Achtung, Achtung, Achtung - Micky is Spongebob - ATTACK!!!!!

No wait, if its me then dont, unless its not me and its someone else. Then Attack or dont. Tell you what all those around Italy - That shall be renamed - Greater Spongitalia - Should attack and if I capitulate then its me Spongebob, if I survive past turn 25 then I shall be Metal Micky and not Spongebob.

You know I just love talking to myself, I make so much sense. :cheers::woohoo:

Yay, can i be yellow?!?

Oh... wait... errr... can i be a kind of yellow that is unmistakely different from sponge-yellow? Just to be on the safe side of people's reflexes... <twitch> :oops:

No you cannot be Yellow :angry2: I am Yellow, there can be only one - Yellow that is, unless your yet another Sponge Personality that has risen to the surface. Yes thats it Micky is Spongebob..... Kil Kill Kill :taz:

Achtung, Achtung, Achtung - Micky is Spongebob - ATTACK!!!!!

No wait, if its me then dont, unless its not me and its someone else. Then Attack or dont. Tell you what all those around Italy - That shall be renamed - Greater Spongitalia - Should attack and if I capitulate then its me Spongebob, if I survive past turn 25 then I shall be Metal Micky and not Spongebob.

You know I just love talking to myself, I make so much sense. :cheers::woohoo:

This is what every sane person read, "wah, wah,wah, buzz, buzz, buzz, wah, wah, buzz, SWAT!"

victory-map-diplomacy-91t0c.png

No TA's yet. At the moment I know of at least four different conspiracy theories, but I am lacking real, hard info at the moment.

That will change around the end of turn 3. Probably.

victory-map-diplomacy-91t0c.png

No TA's yet. At the moment I know of at least four different conspiracy theories, but I am lacking real, hard info at the moment.

That will change around the end of turn 3. Probably.

:angry2:

Who took Albania from me?!? SPONGEBOB, GIEF IET BAAAACK!!!!!!!

Guest Spongebob

I must protest - Yellow - YELL LOW for Micky Mouse, how dare you :angry2: Can someone somewhere please drop out and donate me a nation so I can claim the colour that is rightfully mine?

If not then everyone must attack ITALY