Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

I must protest - Yellow - YELL LOW for Micky Mouse, how dare you :angry2: Can someone somewhere please drop out and donate me a nation so I can claim the colour that is rightfully mine?

If not then everyone must attack ITALY

Anybody else hear a mosquito buzzing? :woohoo:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea and it doesn't matter how much you swat it the damn thing won't die!

Cockroaches survived the Ice Age...survived the Hiroshima & Nagasaki bombings...pretty sure they can survive here too. :angry2:

Guest Spongebob

Listen you lot, its not long now till I can subject you all to a Friday Night Alcohol Fueled Rant - I will wait till then before unleashing my wrath upon all you minions. :angry2:

Listen you lot, its not long now till I can subject you all to a Friday Night Alcohol Fueled Rant - I will wait till then before unleashing my wrath upon all you minions. :angry2:

Translation: I just drank 2 liters of Guiness Stout, and will soon subject you all to a massive beer fart! :oops::woohoo:

If I'm not mistaken, the first turns process today. Now we shall see who will conquer the world...and who is blowing smoke up their ass!

I will say there's one thing nice about this game's 14 day schedule (as opposed to the usual 15 day)--my turn results will come back the same day all the time (unless, of course, I opt to delay my turn.).

Guest Spongebob
I will say there's one thing nice about this game's 14 day schedule (as opposed to the usual 15 day)--my turn results will come back the same day all the time (unless, of course, I opt to delay my turn.).

Wow if thats all that excites you then your in real trouble :angry2:

Wow if thats all that excites you then your in real trouble :rolleyes:

There's a little more than excites me than this game.

Guest Spongebob

Ooo Ooo I bet its me :rolleyes: Im Little ;)

Ooo Ooo I bet its me :rolleyes: Im Little :)

Not sure whether you're exciting, but you sure are excitable! ;):rolleyes::woohoo::wacko::cheers:

:thumbsup:

So Sponge, with dark clouds gathering over Italy's northern border, fancy giving me back Albania so i have a place for my government in exile? :rolleyes:

So Sponge, with dark clouds gathering over Italy's northern border, fancy giving me back Albania so i have a place for my government in exile? :rolleyes:

The next map Italy will be good old Yellow, including Albania.

But at the moment I do not have any news to put on the map. It's all rumours.

Guest Spongebob

Oi :rolleyes: Daggerboy - you better change that colour, the colour Yellow is reserved for Sponge Nations only, do you want Micky Mouse to get pounded in his first game? You should know the world will assume its me by painting it yellow. Give the pip squeek a chance. ;)

Oi :rolleyes: Daggerboy - you better change that colour, the colour Yellow is reserved for Sponge Nations only, do you want Micky Mouse to get pounded in his first game? You should know the world will assume its me by painting it yellow. Give the pip squeek a chance. ;)

On the map of game #89 Italy, Great Britain and Ireland all are yellow, and none of them is suffering too much from it. And even if it would be Mickey's first game, he can't do worse than you did.