Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

dave

and here I thought we were starting to build a relationship in 86 only to find out you bumped me from this game by choosing morocco.....kerry is right it is time to build marines and come take the country I wanted to play! just kidding good luck with the position...I have been stuck in a closet with only a mop to defend myself with :ranting:

Spongebob has possessed me and won't let me reveal my country...anyone know a good priest?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a number for a Father Lankester Merrin , although he does have a heart condition , he does handle bad possesion cases . There is a good priest / psychologist , a Father Damien Karras whom you might also consult with . I would bring out the big guns on this one , this sounds like a case most dire .

Hi John.....if I had only known that you wanted Morocco! I would have gladly taken another nation instead! Please tell me that you are not a bystander in this one - and if this is true, take one of those lonely four that are left......I know who many of the Cetnral Europeans are already! At least the information has been passed to me, hopefully it is true....I have never known my source to deliberately mislead me before......

Indeed I am not a bystander... :ranting: I am still putting things together so all will be revealed soon.... :ranting:

That's what I like! Pre-game trash talk!

Guest Spongebob
The Norwegians seeking someone to buy our fish.....perhaps the Bulgarians?????? :unsure:

Let the hunt begin.... :jawdrop:

Oh I would love nothing better than to BATTER your fish, but alas its not meant to be.

Some pretty experienced players here, and not all of them telling us where they are. I wonder why..... what's the advantage?

Their groups are already put together and they see no reason to make new friends/allies. One or two more previous winners and we would have an RTG Victory! All-Star Game of sorts.....

Guest Spongebob

It could never truly be considered at great all star game without its biggest Star - ME! :jawdrop: Thats like Gone with the Wind without Scarlet or Batman and Robin without Batman.