Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t20.png

- Used some striping to better represent the different TA's

- Someone is using a lot of Paradrops

- Green now at war with all other alliances. (Hungary DW Germany ?!?!???)
- The ability of the Sponge to Plot is exaggarated.

- In the end, all roads lead to Rome

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'm a patient man. I'll just let xZurich die on the vine as it were. It's isolated, ineffectual and therefore a non-factor, as is the rest of the Swiss held territory. Rome on the other hand, well, that's a different story. It's undefended, the weather is nice and there are lots of interesting monuments to go see. Hey, Dageraad said, 'all roads lead to Rome.' I'm just following the road signs. As for the amphib option, well, I'll let that be a surprise. :)

Guest Spongebob

Oi I represent that remark, all my Plots are verified by the International Plot and Confederate Alliance as being sound in mind and body.

I'm glad the Swiss are viewed as a non factor, remember that when they rise from the ashes and march into Austria while you dream of glory in Rome. As for the amphib option I'm not too worried as you are landlocked at this time.

With things heating up on the eastern front in Rumania and the lack of progress by Austria and Yugoslav to the west suddenly you guys are facing adversity for the first time.

Oh so that's how its going to be now my Hungarian friend. A sneak attack in the rear while I am busy devouring France, that's okay I can divert some forces to teach you AND your associates a lesson in diplomacy - I don't post very often these days due to the Predator spouting rubbish by the wheelbarrow full but rest assured your sneak attack will be answered.

Consider yourself warned and your cards marked.

You are indeed correct. Many of us are already talking about dropping this game. It's just too hard, and while we're at it, life in general is just too much to deal with. I'm personally considering ending it all right now. Boy, you'll all be sorry when I'm gone. You'll see!

jump I'll catch you!

Oh so that's how its going to be now my Hungarian friend. A sneak attack in the rear while I am busy devouring France, that's okay I can divert some forces to teach you AND your associates a lesson in diplomacy - I don't post very often these days due to the Predator spouting rubbish by the wheelbarrow full but rest assured your sneak attack will be answered.

Consider yourself warned and your cards marked.

last time I checked this forum was for propaganda...you will see very little posted her that isn't rubbish in one way or another..but for you to say you don't post because of what I say is as hypocritical as it gets considering the rubbish that spews out of your buddy spongbobs mouth..

and since we are talking about rubbish I gotta say Germany has done NO devouring of france...matter of fact since taking an abandoned nancy and Dijon we have seen no german forces in france at all. not that it matters because your ally lowlands has all but cut you off in france.

Guest Spongebob

Don't drag me into this PreTeenDater your reputation has reached Bikini Bottom. The Icelandic colonization of Denmark is going according to plan. Then I will divert all my attention to the Monk in Russia

Guest Spongebob

Don't drag me into this PreTeenDater your reputation has reached Bikini Bottom. The Icelandic colonization of Denmark is going according to plan. Then I will divert all my attention to the Monk in Russia

now your Iceland? I can't keep up!

We know

Start as Denmark, ruin the position of Denmark then take over Iceland to attack Denmark? No. You are not that devious. You wish you'de be maybe, but you definaterly are not.

Guest Spongebob

Start as Denmark, ruin the position of Denmark then take over Iceland to attack Denmark? No. You are not that devious. You wish you'de be maybe, but you definaterly are not.

I was never Denmark, well not this time and so the plan comes full circle - And if you knew me at all you would know I am more than capable of doing anything in the game, I work best in shadows, in plane sight and behind the lines - I am Sponge and I am Resurrected!!!!!