Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

I think the green alliance have more going on than they can handle.. otherwise why would two Yugoslav armies suddenly vanish from Italy!? And only a turn after Austria himself dw and crossed the border, I bet the Inspector regrets that move now!

RU Feeling Bullish PTD, do I detect a smile across that considerably alien face? Let me get a Sponge to wipe that smirk from your chops

I think the green alliance have more going on than they can handle.. otherwise why would two Yugoslav armies suddenly vanish from Italy!? And only a turn after Austria himself dw and crossed the border, I bet the Inspector regrets that move now!

Oh, how the plot thickens and the danger increases. I wonder what will happen next.

Always nice to see two non-allies throwing things at eachother, but can you let us have some part of the fun?

Airplanes. Some have them, some don't. Human invention, Aliens don't really understand them.

Oh yeah, and of course: Something about running and hiding.

A brief and undoubtedly debatable synopsis of the war between Italy/Swiss and the Green Team.

Italy - "How dare you attack me! You'll pay for this!"

Green Team - "OK...."

Italy - "You won't cooperate with my plan to destroy you! I'm quitting!"

Green Team - "Sorry."

Italy - "I can't find your armies, therefore you must have retreated."

Green Team - "Um, you go with that theory."

Funny story but Italy still here..and the 27 Yugoslav div at Ravenna and Venice May or May not still be in Italy but regardless they have left the front lines...for whatever reason...

You guys have blown it, you should have pushed your advantage while Italian forces were far north in france now we are dug in and help is on the way

Spongeboob what country are you this month?

A brief and undoubtedly debatable synopsis of the war between Italy/Swiss and the Green Team.

Italy - "How dare you attack me! You'll pay for this!"

Green Team - "OK...."

Italy - "You won't cooperate with my plan to destroy you! I'm quitting!"

Green Team - "Sorry."

Italy - "I can't find your armies, therefore you must have retreated."

Green Team - "Um, you go with that theory."

Ehm, you missed one "I'm quitting" in there. Also I believe there was an "I'll disband all my units" somewhere. Maybe that was connected to the first quitting thingy.

And we have a new one: "Help is on it's way". Yes, we do take all messages seriously.