Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

Can't believe the Irish fell for the old leaving behind food trick. Our spies report they are eating Croissants, Cheese and French wine. Without the Whiskey and Potatoes diet they are already demanding a shorter work week and battles can only be scheduled on Tuesday Afternoons. They will be assimilated into the French society within weeks. Now if we can only get them to ship the food back to Ireland. Have fun, RIck

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are saying by being lazy, I am being assimilated by the French? wow, what a low blow to your TA.

Here's where you either backpedal or give some grand soapbox statement of how I twisted what you said.

No you have it correct but I did not use the word Lazy. Now that you have been assimilated you might as well start trying to BPA with your TA's now as resistance is futile! Have fun, RIck

The average annual hours worked for employees in France has decreased by nearly 100 hours since 1995. The French embrace their leisure hours, devoting an average of 15.33 hours to personal time, the fourth highest of the OECD countries reported. Some argue that French productivity is an issue, and compared to the average of 26 OECD countries reported, French workers spent about 17% less time at work in 2011.

No you have it correct but I did not use the word Lazy. Now that you have been assimilated you might as well start trying to BPA with your TA's now as resistance is futile! Have fun, RIck

The average annual hours worked for employees in France has decreased by nearly 100 hours since 1995. The French embrace their leisure hours, devoting an average of 15.33 hours to personal time, the fourth highest of the OECD countries reported. Some argue that French productivity is an issue, and compared to the average of 26 OECD countries reported, French workers spent about 17% less time at work in 2011.

Don't trust those facts

Obsessive European Compulsive Disorder (OECD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear or worry that you’re getting your ass handed to you on a plate. Symptoms of the disorder include retreating, threatening retaliation that never comes, saying you’re going to retire but don’t. Losing sight of enemy forces and declaring them gone. These symptoms can be alienating and time-consuming, and often cause severe emotional and financial distress. The acts of those who have OECD may appear paranoid and potentially psychotic.

Oh now you have done it, a difference of opinion. The EC will have to issue a cease and desist order for all British offensive operations while they appoint a committee to commission a study to determine the facts behind the You are what you Eat syndrome. In the mean time you should start improving the defenses along the Irish Sea as they have already consumed the Croissants and Cheese and are planning an encore to Bloody Sunday except this time it will be on a Tuesday afternoon given the new labor conditions. While waiting for the study results please note that your presence is very important to us so please have your troops mark their location with yellow sponges formed in large squares so that we can accurately deliver the study once complete. Have fun, RIck

Thou art a Spanish imp, the damned devil's brother and friend, and a secretary to Lucifer himself.

What the devil kind of knight art thou that cannot slay a hedgehog with your naked arse?

The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou a son of a bitch. We have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee,

Thou art a Bilbaoan scullion, Zoritan goat-f**** ,Almaden swine, Valencian pig, Zamorean villain, Tarragonnian catamite,and a Gibraltan fool before God, a grandson of the Serpent, Bejaran mare's arse, Barcelonian slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

Now we shall conclude, for we don't know the date, where the moon is in the sky, the year in the book, but you called me a sponge, Revenge will be mine.

Guest Spongebob

I must say its take a lot for me to be verbally amused by the rants of others but for once I am, I may have to retire - My work here is done and others shall follow in my stead :)

Sorry, I'm still looking for Tarragonnian on the map. Looks like the British ate some of the croissants as well and are being assimilated because they are now speaking in French with the Yellow One. Have fun, RIck

What else do you call a resident of Tarragona.

It is a province of your country