Saint Michael

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

It was suggested to me that I post in this thread to find out if there are players/groups out there willing to work with someone who has not played the game before.  In the interest of full disclosure, having not played it before, it's impossible for me to say if the game will be a good fit for me.  However, if it turns out that it's not, I'd certainly do my best to withdraw in the least disruptive way possible rather than suddenly and without warning.  With all that said, if you have appetite or tolerance for working with a new player, please reach out to me via PM.

Thank you,

Vasco 

I am joining 105, and consider it an obligation to help newbies. Issue is most people these days, myself included, join with a TA group. If you're not in a place that would make it impossible for us to cooperate, I'll do all I can for you, if you are, I'll still help with details. Email me at TDCinc@aol.com

• 4 weeks later...

victory-map-diplomacy-105t-1.png

I am considering joining up,  so if there are any TA's or other groups out there that need reinforcement, 
let me know what position would come in handy.

Lots of room for (groups of) players

On 2/5/2020 at 9:25 PM, Steerpike said:

Hi all,

It was suggested to me that I post in this thread to find out if there are players/groups out there willing to work with someone who has not played the game before.  In the interest of full disclosure, having not played it before, it's impossible for me to say if the game will be a good fit for me.  However, if it turns out that it's not, I'd certainly do my best to withdraw in the least disruptive way possible rather than suddenly and without warning.  With all that said, if you have appetite or tolerance for working with a new player, please reach out to me via PM.

Thank you,

Vasco 

Steerpike, if I were you, I'd contact Dageraad, he's an excellent player and a great dude, and would be a perfect mentor for you in your first game. 

Thank you, Marklen and others who have reached out to me lately.  Unfortunately, recent events at work mean I have no time to dedicate to any game beyond what I'm currently playing (and even that has been a challenge with some), especially in learning another new game.  It may sound silly that you can be so busy at work that you don't have time for a PBEM game but that's the reality...