Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Must be just me who hasn't got them yet?

Everything gone hours ago - if you have a lot of empires or normally receive very large files, make sure you can accept large file downloads from your mail server, as it would be an email with a lot of attachments.

10 MB limit on email from my isp, can the file be split?

Still nothing, and it's 23:15 here, could you send me the files again please Pete

Must be just me who hasn't got them yet?

Everything gone hours ago - if you have a lot of empires or normally receive very large files, make sure you can accept large file downloads from your mail server, as it would be an email with a lot of attachments.

10 MB limit on email from my isp, can the file be split?

Still nothing, and it's 23:15 here, could you send me the files again please Pete

Unfortunately still nothing arrived and it's nearly midnight, going to struggle to get my turns done this cycle.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Checked with Pete and processing is going fine - things will probably be finished up on that score by late tonight. We do have a new email process that Pete has had to come up with to solve the problem that came up last cycle when his ISP decided to make our lives more difficult. That's something that, even if it works perfectly the first time, has to be very closely watched just to make sure it's doing exactly what we expect :laugh: Accordingly, very late tonight is a possibility but it's looking like early tomorrow might be more likely.

Russ

Hi Guys,

Checked with Pete and processing is going fine - things will probably be finished up on that score by late tonight. We do have a new email process that Pete has had to come up with to solve the problem that came up last cycle when his ISP decided to make our lives more difficult. That's something that, even if it works perfectly the first time, has to be very closely watched just to make sure it's doing exactly what we expect :angry2: Accordingly, very late tonight is a possibility but it's looking like early tomorrow might be more likely.

Russ

You do what you have to do.The rest of us will amuse the sponge :laugh:

Hi Guys,

Checked with Pete and processing is going fine - things will probably be finished up on that score by late tonight. We do have a new email process that Pete has had to come up with to solve the problem that came up last cycle when his ISP decided to make our lives more difficult. That's something that, even if it works perfectly the first time, has to be very closely watched just to make sure it's doing exactly what we expect :angry2: Accordingly, very late tonight is a possibility but it's looking like early tomorrow might be more likely.

Russ

You have my solomn promise that if I receive someone elses files I will not look at them (after creating copies) and I will not distribute them to anyone else (without a small fee or payment). I think you can trust all of us not to take advantage of any game mistakes to get an advantage over the others (unless we think no one will notice). :laugh: