EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys,

Checked with Pete and he's plugging away - looks like it will be a few more hours at least :wub: Some of the printouts take a fair amount of time to generate these days, mostly a high AP convoy route issue - that's not something easily resolved but we'll probably take another look at it and see if there is a way to improve the situation that doesn't cause more problems than it solves. We understand the frustration of waiting for turns and we'll keep doing our best to get them out as soon as possible.

Russ

Thanks, got turns! And talk about religious experiences! Nearly a page of (what are they good for) prayers at Grand Cathedrals.

One empire did complete three techs this turn! That's the good news. The bad news is that means starting from scratch on 3 techs that will take FOREVER to complete, reducing future completions per turn rates...

Complain, complain. Still rather have new techs than not have them.

And Pete, enjoy Pacificon. Maybe I can schedule a client visit around those dates.... hmmmmm

Last thought. When is the anniversary when we get the bonus research points? Was/Is it September? (Rubbing hands in anticipation!) :wub:

Octus

And time stood still

with naught to fill

the morning's lazy hours

Then noon-time comes

frustrating some

prompting angered glower

No game report

of any sort

on blank computer screens

An afternoon

seen through the gloom

time drifting still, it seems

A need to see

what is to be

from twisted schemes we've wrought

Construction skill

what plans fulfilled

what glorious battles fought

But time still drifts

no GM gift

to set alight our day

Then I recall

'tis after all

just a game we play

I love this! Even the missus enjoyed it!

Thanks,

Lord Uriel

Stupid turns. I wanted to build 659 Hydroponic Gardens and instead tried to build 659 Hydroelectric Plants. And I did the same on another world (50 this time). And of course, these were early builds .. so that the later ones mostly failed as all the free CM was used up.

Arrgghh! That's it, time to replace the members of the planning commision with more intelligent creatures. At least there is one bonus. I can relax a bit by introducing the existing members of the commission to my new live action skeet shooting. Pull!

:wub:

And time stood still

with naught to fill

the morning's lazy hours

Then noon-time comes

frustrating some

prompting angered glower

No game report

of any sort

on blank computer screens

An afternoon

seen through the gloom

time drifting still, it seems

A need to see

what is to be

from twisted schemes we've wrought

Construction skill

what plans fulfilled

what glorious battles fought

But time still drifts

no GM gift

to set alight our day

Then I recall

'tis after all

just a game we play

I love this! Even the missus enjoyed it!

Thanks,

Lord Uriel

It helped to wile away a few minutes of the time spent waiting. I'll try not to do it too often though, as I'm reliably informed it gets 'old' very quickly!

Stupid turns. I wanted to build 659 Hydroponic Gardens and instead tried to build 659 Hydroelectric Plants. And I did the same on another world (50 this time). And of course, these were early builds .. so that the later ones mostly failed as all the free CM was used up.

Arrgghh! That's it, time to replace the members of the planning commision with more intelligent creatures. At least there is one bonus. I can relax a bit by introducing the existing members of the commission to my new live action skeet shooting. Pull!

:D

Perhaps too many Rare Herbs & Spices from the Imperial Medical Centers? :wub:

You may also consider defenestration; playing 'Catch the Commisioner' is a great way to amuse the masses. :beer:

:P

Perhaps too many Rare Herbs & Spices from the Imperial Medical Centers? :beer:

You may also consider defenestration; playing 'Catch the Commisioner' is a great way to amuse the masses. :D

I should have never researched the Advanced Pharmaceuticals and Advanced Black Market Goods..... :wub::cheers::blink: