Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In an effort to speed up turn processing I trimmed over 600 pages off of my turn this time around. However, there is nothing to get around 200-800 AP fleets running convoy routes. I had started to develop the required gate technology, but with the latest message on gate function they do no look to be the answer I once thought they might be.

Maybe the solution lies in a faster brain for Pete's computer?

I had sent my turns in Wednesday of last week , and gotten confirmation over the weekend...so yeah , I think I was in time....as for a faster brain on Pete's computer , I might recommend www.alienware.com....I am very pleased with the speed of my computer , or the apple website has very pleasing and fast refurbished computers....

I had sent my turns in Wednesday of last week , and gotten confirmation over the weekend...so yeah , I think I was in time....as for a faster brain on Pete's computer , I might recommend www.alienware.com....I am very pleased with the speed of my computer , or the apple website has very pleasing and fast refurbished computers....

I sent mine in Tuesday - but got a notice that they were overdue this morning. I use the previous turn's email and 'Reply' with the new turn files replacing the previous turn's. It seems there are some emails that don't get seen too often at RTG. Either that or there was a glitch after it left me.

My turns aren't so big that they would cause any serious holdup, but if it can happen to one, it can happen to more.

Yeah , my turns are baby turns...just on turn 17 and turn 11...so just one turn sheet ...just have one colony on each , and looking at some of the old posts , colonies don't seem to be the " make or break " part of the game as they were in SN II....just when I thought I was making good progress , I run into the post about super developing the homeworld using DCS and the risky ICE....grrrr , which way to go?...keep building colonial berthings , or alot less emphasis on the berthings?

I received my confirmation mail this Monday. Generally I try to send in my orders the weekend before deadline. It still gives me plenty of time to plan and write them for my empires. Though that might change when I also get 100+ pages reports... :python:

This was the first time I haven't gotten them in on time. My computer died, so I didn't get my turns in at all. Just got a new computer up late last night. Soon enough to tell Russ I'll miss the turn. It's a sad day in Mudville. :woohoo: Maybe the missing 200 actions will speed processing a touch. :python: