Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Slooowwwwwly grinding through the orders. No way for another Friday night turn emailing. At this rate I see no possibility of it finishing before Saturday morning or perhaps afternoon. An ugly grind this time around, I'm afraid :beer:

Sorry I asked, he says in a whining voice. Oh well, no turns to work through during the long, boring conference call tomorrow morning it appears.

*more whining*

<_<

At least we know not to get up at 5 or 6am to see if they arrived so we got that going for us. :beer:

BUT

Next cycle we need them to arrive late Friday nite or real real early on Saturday as I plan to get together with a SN bud. Us getting together usually results in a late Saturday or early Sunday turn arrival almost as if Pete knew we were getting together and frowned on our plotting and planning <_<

At least we know not to get up at 5 or 6am to see if they arrived so we got that going for us. :beer:

BUT

Next cycle we need them to arrive late Friday nite or real real early on Saturday as I plan to get together with a SN bud. Us getting together usually results in a late Saturday or early Sunday turn arrival almost as if Pete knew we were getting together and frowned on our plotting and planning :huh:

You just jinxed NEXT turn....AAARRRGGHH

<_<

I think everyone should declare war on the people who are always at war and slowing the game - ummm - you know, everyone should attack - ummm - "them" - and - ummm - then we could have sorta quicker turns - ummm - when we finish fighting with - ummm - the guys doing all the fighting and slowing the turns down. Eventually. Once we have all finished fighting them.

Oh to hell with it. Keep up the good work Pete. I can wait.

And time stood still

with naught to fill

the morning's lazy hours

Then noon-time comes

frustrating some

prompting angered glower

No game report

of any sort

on blank computer screens

An afternoon

seen through the gloom

time drifting still, it seems

A need to see

what is to be

from twisted schemes we've wrought

Construction skill

what plans fulfilled

what glorious battles fought

But time still drifts

no GM gift

to set alight our day

Then I recall

'tis after all

just a game we play

I concur -- if Russ and Pete's schedules can accomodate it, I'd be happy to have my turns in by Tuesday if it meant a better chance of getting them back on Friday -- I understand no guarantees but a legitmate better chance would be enough.

To me one Saturday is worth a bunch of Wednesdays.