Rolling Thunder Forums

W.A.P.A.

Sakarissa

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is WAPA? It stands for Warmongers and Pirates Alliance. It is dedicated to stomping on all peaceniks, pipe-smoking hippies, mimes, lawyers, doves, and any other peace spouting race out there. Who's with me?

AAACCCCKKK! We Surrender.

-France :blink:

Kerry is added to the Official Targets List. Yes, I'll add Heathens in to the title and change it to Organization. We have changed our name to Warmongers, Heathens and Pirates Oganization or WHAPO. If you wish to join, just state as such in this thread and we can start discussing how we will kill everyone else.

Sakarissa :P

"Don't make me open a can of WHAPO on you!"

Actually, the members list would make a great target list for the members!! :thumbsup:

After all what is the greatest threat to a pirate? Competition! The greatest threat to a warmonger? Another warmonger killing all their prey! What's the greatest threat to a heathen? someone else trying to convert empires to their heathenism!

:P

My Pirate empire wants to join this fine organization.

As to attacking fellow members, certainly, if you think you can get away with it, but all the people on the enemies list would be much more fun.

I can just hear it now.

Oh, GS, a horrible warmonger heathen pirate blew up my pathfinder, and keeps scouting toward my HW! help me help me help me. The only weapon I have is this charter for the GS, and the paper cuts are only making him madder.

:P