Rolling Thunder Forums

W.A.P.A.

Sakarissa

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Captain Fails Duty and Dies

Captain Poindexter did not survive the Keel hauling, that he was required to under go as a result of his complicity in the <censored> Incident.

For those of you unfamiliar with the Fleet's rules and punishments. The current version of the ancient Pirate tradition, Keel hauling, differs from the original, in that the person in question, is attached to the mouth of a skimmer scoop, the Skim ship then dives into the local ocean, skimming the surface until full.

It is reported that Poindexter was lucky that the nearest planet, had a water ocean. Several crew members have stated it is a further indication of his weakness, that he had died during such an easy skim.

According to Captain Jack Dragon, head of the Fleet. Captain Poindexter had been given the command of a fine ship, and orders to patrol the borders. His patrol orders were to board all enemy, unknown, alien, beer haulers, Ect that his ship encounterd, and to destroy any ship that resisted boarding. He failed to follow his orders, letting a ship of unknown origin pass right by him further into Pirate territory.

Captain Jack made a stirring, uplifting, rally to the Flag speech, detailing the dangers in letting fleets through our borders, and disobeying orders. He also stated that any further mishaps will result in the punishemnt of walking the plank, sometimes called spacing.

The Fleet is being mobilized to hunt down the intruder. The populace is already excited about the rumors of a movie, portraying the search for the unknown ship. Further rumors that John <the Shark> Wayne will take the starring role have fueled an even greater interest.

This is Ann Coulter, reporting from the Pirate Broadcasting System <PBS) in a secret undisclosed location.

:cheers:

Died during such an easy skim??? :cheers: My guess is the ship skims in through the water at close to 100 KPH. You have to go through a LOT of water to extract TONS of fuel, espeically since the percentage of the hydro-carbons making up the full is a very low percentage of the water (or Air for that matter). At that speed, you should get a nice clean hull every time. My expectation would have been that unless the good Captain was made of Selenite Battle Weave, the only sign of weakness would be not leaving claw marks on the sides of the scoop as he was blasted to bits.

So now I'm worried. Exactly what IS your race made of that you expect your Captains to survive such treatment??? (Note to researchers: Increase research efforts into more power for weapons .. we may need a bigger punch at some point).

Kurrasier

Exactly....cuz we all know only the scary WHAPO members are the ones out there blowing up pathfinders and beating up neutral/dropped players whilst the rest of us are holding hands and singing camp songs 

SO why do I always get brought into the discussions Mr. Eternus. Since you have little idea who and where the kind pirate is fighting I would wonder what you actually know.

Died during such an easy skim??? :thumbsup: My guess is the ship skims in through the water at close to 100 KPH. You have to go through a LOT of water to extract TONS of fuel, espeically since the percentage of the hydro-carbons making up the full is a very low percentage of the water (or Air for that matter). At that speed, you should get a nice clean hull every time. My expectation would have been that unless the good Captain was made of Selenite Battle Weave, the only sign of weakness would be not leaving claw marks on the sides of the scoop as he was blasted to bits.

So now I'm worried. Exactly what IS your race made of that you expect your Captains to survive such treatment??? (Note to researchers: Increase research efforts into more power for weapons .. we may need a bigger punch at some point).

In water, we could survive, especially compared to Ionized metal Ocean.

I look at the pictures, I do not waste my time on the articles.

:drunk:

It has been suggested that a picture is worth 10,000 words.

If so E-turd-nuts owes us a lot of pictures.

Maybe the model in the Wet Tee shirt with his constitution.

But, if that were the only copy of the constitutiom, getting it wet would make it blurry and he could read it different every time he needed a different ruling.

Put a lawyer in charge and ...........

B);)B)

Hey Looker,

You enjoy making jokes about others who do not spell correctly.

Where did you get your spell checker?  I have to make certain that I get my money out of that company's stock. :lol:

:beer:

-Arnold

Read your post again and again until you realize how stupid it makes you look.

Either stupid or an E-Turd-Nuts clone.

Not much difference either way...

Well, it's nice to see that the vitriol and bile being slung on this list hasn't decreased a single iota in my absence. I will admit that sunny Puerto Rico and the Caribbean were rather relaxing and soothing. I even got some really evil......uhm, inspired ideas. *rubs both sets of hands together* Even brought back a bottle of Bacardi Reserva rum from their distillery in San Juan. Good stuff that........

Sakarissa <_<

*suprisingly tanned for a lizard scientist*

Well, it's nice to see that the vitriol and bile being slung on this list hasn't decreased a single iota in my absence. I will admit that sunny Puerto Rico and the Caribbean were rather relaxing and soothing. I even got some really evil......uhm, inspired ideas. *rubs both sets of hands together* Even brought back a bottle of Bacardi Reserva rum from their distillery in San Juan. Good stuff that........

Sakarissa <_<

*suprisingly tanned for a lizard scientist*

We did our best while you were gone. Did you see the pirate fort in San Juan?