Rolling Thunder Forums

W.A.P.A.

Sakarissa

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:beer: Wow. Slishie, sounds like you kicked the crap out of a ..."Pathfinder"...boy your a big and bad threat to the universe... :lol:...NOT!!!

I am afraid that is a very negative attitude. I have a more positive view, IE he has kicked the crap out of every fleet he as seen.

:blink:

*transmission fades in*

*waves several tentacles in T'Aleen's general direction* Bah!

*transmission fades out*

OOC: I did state in an earlier message that it was completely one-sided. Their fleet scout was 16,200 tons. A little big for a pathfinder. I killed a warp explore ship it seems. Serves him right for straying into my space. My Piranhas ARE my system beacons.

Right with you Moonshadow me old mate. Let's tell the tales of us WHAPO members kicking arse.

Ahh, but will you post the tales when you get your arse whooped? :rolleyes:

or will that ruin the reputation of the dread pirate??? :cheers:

Kurassier of course we will post on this board when a battle goes wrong and we get our arses kicked. ( Must remember to check definition of honesty)

Battle reports will be given jointly by my Minister of State, Bill "I never had sexual relations with that woman" Clinton and my Minister of War, once he gets out of hospital after being crushed by an Abrahms battle tank he apparently didn't see.

I promise all reports will be truthful and concise and will not be weighted in either participants favour. :rolleyes:

Report loses? Of course! I am building 3000 ton picket ships, so that they will get blow up! Then...

In my righteous anger, I can guilt free, adventure forward, to destroy the massive evil on my border, an evil so dark that it sent a 16,500 ton Pathfinder against my poor pitiful 3000 ton picket ship. Oh, the agony, the pain. IT will a be a day that will live in INFAMY.

:rolleyes: