Rolling Thunder Forums

W.A.P.A.

Sakarissa

I think WHAPO is a good name for us. I see Mad Martin as our natural leader (if he exists!) but if we call ourselves Pirates of the Caribbean we may alienate Empires who, although sharing our basic philosophy, do not consider themselves piates.

Our group should be open to all like thinking Empires, and they should all be encouraged to join :cheers:

How can you think of using Pirates of the Caribbean? I mean, you may think the proposed members of WHAPO are the sneakiest, toughtest, SOB's around. But, you're all nothing ... that's right, nothing ... when compared to the lawyers for Disney! Try using something they have copyrighted tens ways from Sunday, and watch the fur fly. By the time they're done with you, you'll all be begging for mercy. :(

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There you have it - the perfect name for our all powerful group - Lawyers for Disney. Wanna give up now Senators? We'll go easy on you

Ahhh, but you have forgotten the number of lawyers in our group.... :cheers: We'd make the lawyers of Disney look like Goofy. :cheers:

:(

Well, well, well. The Senate is full of lawyers. That should come as no surprise to anyone. Is there anyone out there (other than a lawyer) who would trust a lawyer?

Come on people wake up. This much acclaimed Senate will use you, abuse you, and dump you.

I urge you all to join WHAPO and let's rid this universe of this treacherous mob.

Long live WHAPO

The lawyers of Disney...ah...those were the days.

SIDE BAR: Ages ago before micro breweries took over I use to brew beer. I decided to call my Beer Tigger's Delight. I actually sent an email in asking for permission (not for resale etc..) and got a 3 page formal letter from DISNEY allowing me to do it (with 600 caveots).

TIGGER's delight was a hoppy strawberry stout at a whopping 8.5%. I use to lose about 10% to explosion due to the alcohol content :(

Those were the days....

The lawyers of Disney...ah...those were the days.

SIDE BAR: Ages ago before micro breweries took over I use to brew beer. I decided to call my Beer Tigger's Delight. I actually sent an email in asking for permission (not for resale etc..) and got a 3 page formal letter from DISNEY allowing me to do it (with 600 caveots).

TIGGER's delight was a hoppy strawberry stout at a whopping 8.5%. I use to lose about 10% to explosion due to the alcohol content :(

Those were the days....

The Benthii actively research MK I Wal-Mart Real Estate Agent and MK V Wal-Mart in House Counsel so you guys are screwed in just a few more turns! :lol: Hope you enjoyed your pathetic mom-and-pop pirate operation :cheers:

My vote is for keeping WHAPO as a name of our warmongering organization. I understand the Lawyers for Disney is very frightening, but very idea of warmongers, heathens, and pirates agreeing to do something just because a guy in suit said so unsettles my warmonger brain.

I have no problem with pirates, but the motive of pirating is generally for profit. My legions fight for honor and eternal glory itself. Our only concern is can true honor and glory be earned from fighting senators? :python:

Of course, I think it's entirely possible that Sarkissa and myself might be neighbors. If I understand correctly we have both been in since turn 1 and have not found anyone. Which would mean that two self avowed warmongers may have to fight it out while the GS avoids our righteous anger.

Lord Uriel

Pig Skin me old mate. Don't worry I'm not going soft just keeping my options open. Having spoken to a few Senators privately it seems there may be some unrest in their camp. Many of them have (supposedly) large war fleets that may not be used for entirely defensive purposes. The Senate may well disintegrate into various factions, some of which will want to join us.

Look out Eternus, civil war and the threat of WHAPO. Doomsday is approaching!