Rolling Thunder Forums

GS Investigation One

EternusIV

Note to the Minister of Libations, start cranking out more.  Send messages to the Ministers of Mead and Sake, we'll need more shipments than originally anticipated.  :beer:

We'll do what we can, but we need honey to make mead and nectar to make honey. Our primary supply has been Eternus IV, but the water-flowers seem to be getting more secretive and defensive by the day.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin aka Phoenix Arisen worm* --

Your broad interpretation that the Senate as some mutual defensive network is misplaced. (See below)

If you want to see it that way, write a Bylaw and submit it.

Sadly - your antics have done little more than exhausted many members of the Senate. I've received several PMs to that effect.

Furthermore, the other members of the investigation panel have not responded to your inquiry....and I don't suspect they will.

I'm not sure WHICH MMB is a member of the Senate...I know the Colony is....no matter.

Pat yourself on the backs, kiddies.....I think you've finally exhausted every ounce of my enjoyability in being Secretary/pretemp investigator in the Senate! :lol: I suspect this was your intent all along. Bravo. I'll still participate...but I didn't sign up for all this drama :)

At some point, a person has to make a stand (in-game) against such deplorable gamesmanship.

As a result, my positions declare war, not only on YOU but the entire Pheonix Arisen alliance, with the exception of Ed Mooney.**

Please note that The Colony is not exempt from this declaration even though it be a member empire of the GS :cheers:

Well - we have that little detail out of the way :cheers: C'mon...its not like we were headed in a different direction :lol: I'll spare the SNROTE boards of the weird path to the personal stuff that developed (I'm still pretty clueless on how it happened.)

To the Senate - I hope it remains active despite this crap. Feel free to participate. I will...but to a more limited capacity. Unless I hear directly from the other members of the investigation panel, I will refuse to acknowledge any of Martin's grievances (or *anyone's* for that matter....did we really sign up to babysit?)

Have a nice day and best of gaming to you....worms :rolleyes::robot:

*Nothing personal. I'd still buy you all beer...with HBOB libations, of course :P

* I got addicted to calling you guys worms...its smack-lite...I'm sure you are all human :lol:

** Please don't punish him for this, BTW He had nothing to do with my decision. Besides, declaring war doesn't really change that dynamic....you've known of our ancient friendship from the beginning.

WOW, I did not see that coming.

I take it from all the handwringing that the Valkor broke an agreement, still why not just do the Enquiry? If they did something against the rules, why not live up to the by laws and throw them out?

I fail to see why you passed the rules if you were not going to enforce them?

WHAPO members would certainly blast a memmber not following the CODE.

:drunk:

We'll do what we can, but we need honey to make mead and nectar to make honey. Our primary supply has been Eternus IV, but the water-flowers seem to be getting more secretive and defensive by the day.

Maybe you can get some from the Golden Clovers. If of course you can convince them before they start shooting.

WHAPO members would certainly blast a memmber not following the CODE.

Of course a true WHAPO member would start blasting if they thought another member looked a little weak. :rolleyes:

It's true I liked to do my bit to keep the Senate in line but unfortunately some of the esteemed senators took things a bit personally. I have no wish to upset anybody playing the game, even if I fail to understand why they should get upset. This is a game isn't it?

However I did promise I would lay off the Senate and I have been true to my word (typical WHAPO member). But I do keep an eye on things and am ready to jump in ther when necessary :rolleyes:

It's true I liked to do my bit to keep the Senate in line but unfortunately some of the esteemed senators took things a bit personally. I have no wish to upset anybody playing the game, even if I fail to understand why they should get upset. This is a game isn't it?

Well I for one have missed the Turokian jibes. I certainly hope you weren't referring to me, because I don't take any of this personally! :rolleyes:

:beer: Man oh Man,

You guys are way to much!!!

Speaking as a fellow Senator in the GS, I am staying neutral in this matter. I for one will NOT declare war on ANYONE that is not directly connected to either Myself, one of my Allies, or neighbors. It is pointless to declare war on a empire that is NO WHERE near our empire or region of space. We can however, if after they have been tried and judged wrong...we can 'Declare them Interdicted'. Thus shun them and refuse to interact with them, and this is what I would sudjest others within the GS also follow too!

Tyean Corrella

Sorry for not responding sooner guys, just got back from Baltimore.

The other party in question has contacted me privately. the nature of that discussion will remain confidential. Hwoever, I may divulge this:

It has come to my attention that: NEITHER MEMBER EMPIRE OF THE INCIDENT UNDER INVESTIGATION IS A MEMBER EMPIRE OF THE GALACTIC SENATE

Therefore, neither party has standing to initiate an investigation.

Wow, what a circus! :lol:

Sorry for not responding sooner guys, just got back from Baltimore.

The other party in question has contacted me privately.  the nature of that discussion will remain confidential.  Hwoever, I may divulge this:

It has come to my attention that: NEITHER MEMBER EMPIRE OF THE INCIDENT UNDER INVESTIGATION IS A MEMBER EMPIRE OF THE GALACTIC SENATE

Therefore, neither party has standing to initiate an investigation.

Wow, what a circus!    :lol:

Now THAT IS FUNNY, you mean you declared war on all of the PA because you did not know who was in the GS?

You obviously need lots of drugs to go with the drinks.

:beer::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk: