Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

Oi Camel - You and your little rubber duckie can sail into Tunisia anytime  - I need those wonderful American forces  to come to my rescue, HELP!  the evil Libyans are running all over my country. I have no money, food or anything to offer in return except lots of Lybians to kill  - All those things i said about your mother, your sexuality and your religion i did not mean, the Lybians made me do it, they said if you dont do it we will invade you and they invaded anyway. 

I would luv to take the libyans off your hands... :blink:

But due to a shipping shortage, I will not be able to help in the near future... :robot:

If you could hold out a little longer (15 turns), then maybe I could help you.... :cheers:

If not, I will one day reclaim your land for the american people. :pirate2:

We do not like violence, but we carry a big stick :oops: Just in case... :woohoo:

As far as your statements to the americans, we forgive you. :nuke:

DezertCamel :blink:

Saviour of the tunisian lands,(the people too :oops: )

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, a quite impressive Panzerarmee you have there in Calais...

I must admit, you have drawn my full attention, my dear French enemy. :nuke:

To my Irish enemy:

That action was a little off-scale to be just a "revenge action". Or to put it in not so civilized words: :alien:

:)

Hm, a quite impressive Panzerarmee you have there in Calais...

I must admit, you have drawn my full attention, my dear French enemy. :alien:

To my Irish enemy:

That action was a little off-scale to be just a "revenge action". Or to put it in not so civilized words:  :alien:

:nuke:

The only problem with a great defense is that it isn't a great offense.

Nothing to counter attack with.

I'm sorry, but your thoughts of grand Paris are only a dream.

And the nightmare of your defeat has just started. I don't see anything that will stop the nightmare from ending! :)

I know where all your forces are, except for those you built this turn.

2 more Kv1s in Amsterdam perhaps?

Still not enough.

Rogue Leader

France74

Morocco71

Iraq69

Hmm, you were the agressor, remember? I even did'nt want to fight you, and I still don't, so I focused on defense. It is a little to obvious, that you want to know if I am retaining some divisions that you still haven't found... Well, let me say, ... no, I don't think so, all used up. :ninja:

(mmm, maybe I lie to much lately) B)

Sit back en watch the fireworks when we release our full offensive in a few turns. Let say it will come from an angle you overlooked (or not?) :D

Hmm, you were the agressor, remember? I even did'nt want to fight you, and I still don't, so I focused on defense.  It is a little to obvious, that you want to know if I  am retaining some divisions that you still haven't found... Well, let me say, ... no, I don't think so, all used up.  :blink:

(mmm, maybe I lie to much lately)  :)

Sit back en watch the fireworks when we release our full offensive in a few turns. Let say it will come from an angle you overlooked (or not?)  :ranting:

Hasen Panzers in Germany you mean? On the french border? With austrian divisions in persuit...

;)

Hmm, you were the agressor, remember? I even did'nt want to fight you, and I still don't, so I focused on defense.  It is a little to obvious, that you want to know if I  am retaining some divisions that you still haven't found... Well, let me say, ... no, I don't think so, all used up.  :blink:

(mmm, maybe I lie to much lately)  :)

Sit back en watch the fireworks when we release our full offensive in a few turns. Let say it will come from an angle you overlooked (or not?)  :ranting:

Hasen Panzers in Germany you mean? On the french border? With austrian divisions in persuit...

;)

Chico,

Push them my way and I'll take care of them ;)

Rogue Leader

Iraq69

Morocco71

France74

Hmm, you were the agressor, remember? I even did'nt want to fight you, and I still don't, so I focused on defense.  It is a little to obvious, that you want to know if I  am retaining some divisions that you still haven't found... Well, let me say, ... no, I don't think so, all used up.  :ninja:

(mmm, maybe I lie to much lately)  :python:

Sit back en watch the fireworks when we release our full offensive in a few turns. Let say it will come from an angle you overlooked (or not?)  :oops:

:ph34r:

You couldn't hold that to yourself could you ChiCo? B)

Well, at least now I do also know what you guys are up to. :P

Hmm, you were the agressor, remember? I even did'nt want to fight you, and I still don't, so I focused on defense.  It is a little to obvious, that you want to know if I  am retaining some divisions that you still haven't found... Well, let me say, ... no, I don't think so, all used up.  :python:

(mmm, maybe I lie to much lately)  :oops:

Sit back en watch the fireworks when we release our full offensive in a few turns. Let say it will come from an angle you overlooked (or not?)  B)

:P

You couldn't hold that to yourself could you ChiCo? :drunk:

Well, at least now I do also know what you guys are up to. :ph34r:

Uhm, oops, sorry. Didn't mean to get those armies destroyed. :ninja:

You know what they say. ' In love and war, all is allowed' And since I don't love you... :P

Serious now. Finding your armies 'there' was a nasty surprise. I just do all I can to make the life of my generals easier. And if that means getting some help. Why not?

:oops: Ok Heavy B :ph34r:

All I ask is time to morn our two dead Generals. who are now of hero status. Please alow us the time to give them poper burial and prepaire for your arrival. I am sure you will want your troops at there best when they drive into our cities. Take the time you need, this will alow us to set the banquet halls in your honor so that you may have your feast of victory. we humbly awaite Egyptian rule, but we don't have to like it :ninja::P:python:

Grimor will you ever learn to protect your back? :ninja:

You won't be coming back from this one. :P

KEB

it took me a day to get over it :python:

I had some bad fortune.. but still ... you make now the same mistake as .. euhmm I did.. yelling victory too soon :oops:

panzers are not that great in defence... sigh

so say goodbye to those SS panzers in Debrecen and those Polish KV1a's

but somehow my feeling tells me we will meet again in the next vic game ROFL

To all our enemies:

We shall not flag nor fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Europe and on the seas and oceans; we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air. We shall defend our country whatever the cost may be; we shall fight on beaches, landing grounds, in fields, in streets and on the hills. We shall never surrender and even if, which I do not for the moment believe, this country or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by our fleet, will carry on the struggle until in God's good time the New World with all its power and might, sets forth to the liberation and rescue of the Old. .

Nuf said.