Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

I had the impression you're part of the evil block 'lowlands-Germany-Poland' and since I had some National Moral to spare I DW'd you. Just to make sure I don't run into a ceded province I can't get into. So no worries. You dont't have to be afreaid of a dozen para's dropped in you capital. No panzers on their way, no marines on your beaches.

Wasn't worried, just curious. And no, I am not part of the 'evil block', I only have one TA.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pick a number and cue up in the line of waiting enemies that want to get at me.

and no pushing! everybody gets his turn.   ;)

Do I get to be number 1? :oops:

Not yet? Which city do I need to take first? :D

When I do, you can wave a finger and show

me that I'm number 1 !! :cheers:

Rogue Leader!

France74

Morocco71

Iraq69

Oh, well...

In a few turns you might be asking to your self:

"How could this happen to me? How do I have to retake Paris?"

Achtung! Hasenpanzers!* :)

*Copyright ChiCo

:woohoo: DENMARK :jawdrop: ???????????

You put in a PAP NAP and withdraw it ih the same turn :cheers:  :huh:  :huh:  :cheers:

Ya, i'm just a little confused by that one :blink:. could you please enlighten me.

Thanks, Trans-Jordan :blink:

He did the same thing to me! Maybe he's a schizophrenic. :cheers:

Kevin

HHHMMMM??????? :cheers: DENMARK never checked in at the start of the game.

Time for SIM POL, RNA. I really want to know what that was about. Any one else have Denmark do that with them????? :jawdrop::cheers:

That was just weird :woohoo:

HHHMMMM??????? :drunk: DENMARK never checked in at the start of the game.

Time for SIM POL, RNA.  I really want to know what that was about. Any one else have Denmark do that with them????? :P                      :(

That was just weird :cheers:

he... do not make fun of my ally....!!

last thing I checked on Denmark where the TC on Hamburg und Kiel :cheers:

Hey Grimor, if I were you I wouldn't waste my time doing TC all the way up in Germany, when there is another country running you over.

Oh, and by the way, how did you like that last TAS, if you liked that just wait until you get your next turn results, you will really love it.

HHHMMMM??????? :angry2: DENMARK never checked in at the start of the game.

Time for SIM POL, RNA.   I really want to know what that was about. Any one else have Denmark do that with them????? :huh:                       :cheers:

That was just weird :wacko:

last thing I checked on Denmark where the TC on Hamburg und Kiel :)

Dear Grim

:blink: I wasn't making fun of any one :huh:. Just wondering why some one would put in for a NAP then pull it on the exact same turn <_<, thats all. First order would be a PAP and then a PAPW on the same turn sheet. What's the point of this?I'm not a hider :blink: if it was to get my attention, a single RNA would have got him in contact with me if that was it. :cheers:

HHHMMMM??????? :angry2: DENMARK never checked in at the start of the game.

Time for SIM POL, RNA.   I really want to know what that was about. Any one else have Denmark do that with them????? :cheers:                       :blink:

That was just weird :)

last thing I checked on Denmark where the TC on Hamburg und Kiel :huh:

Dear Grim

:blink: I wasn't making fun of any one :cheers:. Just wondering why some one would put in for a NAP then pull it on the exact same turn :huh:, thats all. First order would be a PAP and then a PAPW on the same turn sheet. What's the point of this?I'm not a hider :blink: if it was to get my attention, a single RNA would have got him in contact with me if that was it. :cheers:

Or putting in 6 PAPs would do the same thing. My TA may be unstable. You just never know what he will do next. Will he take Berlin, Warsaw or Budapest first? :wacko:

Your guess is as good as mine, but when he is on a role, not much will stop him! <_<

There are more than 2 teams in Europe :cheers:

Rogue Leader

France 74

Morocco71

Iraq69

Hey Grimor, if I were you I wouldn't waste my time doing TC all the way up in Germany, when there is another country running you over.

Oh, and by the way, how did you like that last TAS, if you liked that just wait until you get your next turn results, you will really love it.

cannot wait :angry2:

running over..??? wel that would be new...

r putting in 6 PAPs would do the same thing. My TA may be unstable. You just never know what he will do next. Will he take Berlin, Warsaw or Budapest first? :angry2:

Your guess is as good as mine, but when he is on a role, not much will stop him! :blink:

There are more than 2 teams in Europe :)

Rogue Leader

France 74

Morocco71

Iraq69

Budapest the capital of his Ally... nah.... you must have meant Bucharest :wacko:

right..??? LOL

There are more than 2 teams in Europe 

That's not fair, we americans have only one team. :P

Oh well, I guess I will have to sell my services to the highest bidder... :cheers:

Just like us capitalists to make a profit from others misfortunes... :blink:

Looking forward to sailing to europe in a little rubber duck... :alien:

DezertCamel :P

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Oi Camel - You and your little rubber duckie can sail into Tunisia anytime :blink: - I need those wonderful American forces :robot: to come to my rescue, HELP! :oops: the evil Libyans are running all over my country. I have no money, food or anything to offer in return except lots of Lybians to kill :nuke: - All those things i said about your mother, your sexuality and your religion i did not mean, the Lybians made me do it, they said if you dont do it we will invade you and they invaded anyway. :woohoo:

LOL.. seen the results you brag about.... hihi... those TAS.. well you need lots more...

and the running over thing.... ROFL... that was a death move....

you just have thrown away the ability to crush me....

splitting up the 5th army is your death sentence....

was nice playing against you guys.... see you in the next game...