Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

to all my present enemies... it was a pleasure batteling with you and I had great fun... The war which raged could have gone both ways...

but after browsing over my turn... seeing all the dead bodies of your soldiers I am left with on thing to finally end this battle... eat this LOL

silly.gif

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to all my present enemies... it was a pleasure batteling with you and I had great fun...  The war which raged could have gone both ways...

but after browsing over my turn... seeing all the dead bodies of your soldiers I am left with on thing to finally end this battle...  eat this LOL

silly.gif

:thumbsup:

Heavy B

You gave me credit on my navy, and my air force did far more than hold it's own against your's. Still, the surprizing numbers of ground troops you managed to assemble were more than mine could handle. well met and till next time we meet.

WELL PLAYED!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

wellwellwell...

I seem to recall Poland, Rumenia and Germany claiming that they'd kill 2 of my allies. Yet for all their bluster now a few turns later all 3 mentioned countries seem to have given up and my allies are still there.

I'm disappointed, where is your fighting spirit?

wellwellwell...

I seem to recall Poland, Rumenia and Germany claiming that they'd kill 2 of my allies. Yet for all their bluster now a few turns later all 3 mentioned countries seem to have given up and my allies are still there.

News from the front:

Hamburg? Gone

Berlin? Gone

Munich? Gone

Frankfurt? Gone in a turn or two

So:

Germany? Gone

Rumenia? Gone

Poland? Last man standing. :jawdrop:

Let's face it. The situation in Central Europe is changing rapidly. Too bad we did the fighting and Denmark is just walking through germany unopposed. Wish he'd go for Poland...

A big thank you to Germany, Poland and Rumania. We had some great fights but PLEASE don't give up. More fun for all of us... :cheers:

wellwellwell...

News from the front:

Hamburg? Gone

Berlin? Gone

Munich? Gone

Frankfurt? Gone in a turn or two

So:

Germany? Gone

Rumenia? Gone

Poland? Last man standing. :)

Let's face it. The situation in Central Europe is changing rapidly. Too bad we did the fighting and Denmark is just walking through germany unopposed. Wish he'd go for Poland...

A big thank you to Germany, Poland and Rumania. We had some great fights but PLEASE don't give up. More fun for all of us... :cheers:

Dont forget Lowlands. He will be done in 2 turns. :drunk:

Soon, time for round 2 :cheers:

Denmark wished he had some opposition. :jawdrop:

Any volunteers? :cheers:

Rogue Leader

France74

Morocco71

Iraq69

Poland may stand alone, but let's all be truthful, it's all of Central Europe vs. Poland/Rumania/Germany.

Germany may be out but look how many enemies he has. Germany vs. Austria/Czech/France/Denmark

Rumania vs. Hungary/Bulgaria

If it is everyone vs. Poland, then so be it. I welcome the challenge.

-------------------Effective Damage Inflicted Upon Enemies------------------

Naval Losses Aircraft Destroyed Ground Casualties

0 224 6274

How do those numbers look. How does it feel to be smacked around by a rookie. My first game, and taking on veteran players, with ease.

Poland may stand alone, but let's all be truthful, it's all of Central Europe vs. Poland/Rumania/Germany.

Germany may be out but look how many enemies he has. Germany vs. Austria/Czech/France/Denmark

Naval Losses               Aircraft Destroyed              Ground Casualties         

0                               224                           6274

How do those numbers look. How does it feel to be smacked around by a rookie. My first game, and taking on veteran players, with ease.

You dont really do justice to your ally Lowlands by not mentioning him.

Dont go play the underdog, the first 10 turns it was Lowlands/Germany/Poland vs. Austria/Czech and Rumenia vs. Hungary.

So you had the numerical advantage, because I got a bit kept busy by Greece/Bulgaria and couldnt help Hungary.

As for the damage numbers, I'm afraid they are average, i think most of the remaining players have numbers like that showing on their turn results.

Naval Losses Aircraft Destroyed Ground Casualties

0 - 412 - 5842

There ya go those are mine, and I have been fighting 1 vs 2 from turn 3. I wouldnt be surprised if my opponent Bulgaria has double those numbers.

Look, I have been following your war with my allies from their turn reports and you did a good job. But dont go claiming smacking people around where you did not. And what exactly do you consider a veteran player?

Just take it as a lesson well learned that you never should neglect other borders in favour of a single war.

Naval Losses              Aircraft Destroyed              Ground Casualties         

0                              224                          6274

:cheers: And yes, I got some enemies too:

France

Ireland

Austria

Norway

Hungary

Czechoslowakia

But oh, yes Rogue Leader, you are my nr. one :jawdrop:

Just in case you would feel some kind of sadness welling up... :drunk:

Doh :)

[

:drunk: And yes, I got some enemies too:

France

Ireland

Austria

Norway

Hungary

Czechoslowakia

But oh, yes Rogue Leader, you are my nr. one :cheers:

Just in case you would feel some kind of sadness welling up... :D

Doh :D

Ahhh geee Hasenfratz, I didn't know you cared so much. :)

Where can I send flower and candy to? :cheers:

I did save myself just for you. I still have a nap with Germany. :jawdrop:

I would have come after you eariler, but I was waiting for tech :D

It is an interesting game :D

Since you're fighting to the last man, I can expect an invasion of Infantry? :D

Don't forget to take them out of DD first :cheers:

Rogue Leader

France74

Morocco71

Iraq69