Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saudi Armed Forces, are about to deploy new weapon in arsenal...

:cheers:

We have had some "technical difficulties", with the above announced deployment schedule...

:)

As soon as we have identified and isolated the problem, I'll make a grandiose anouncement (again)...

We have had some "technical difficulties", with the above announced deployment schedule...

:cheers:

As soon as we have identified and isolated the problem, I'll make a grandiose anouncement (again)...

:) Did you forget how to light the fuse? :)

• 2 weeks later...
Heavy B

You gave me credit on my navy, and my air force did far more than hold it's own against your's. Still, the surprizing numbers of ground troops you managed to assemble were more than mine could handle. well met and till next time we meet.

WELL PLAYED!!!!!!!!! :)

got my own secret arm factories.. :blush:

but just to make you not feel to bad..It took me recently 5 turns to loose the lowlands... ok it was 2 against one but still an accomplishment... :D

they are now trying it three against one against me (Turkey, Saudi and Persia)... so we'll digg in and see if we can survive the storm...

if any body feels the urge to help me (Bulgaria? Southern Russia? Greece?), please do not hasitate to do so...

HeavyB

they are now trying it three against one against me (Turkey, Saudi and Persia)... so we'll digg in and see if we can survive the storm...

if any body feels the urge to help me (Bulgaria? Southern Russia? Greece?), please do not hasitate to do so...

HeavyB

I am sending everything I've got... hope that helps... :blush:

Kesselring.

:ph34r:

:blush:

:) Did you forget how to light the fuse? :taz:

Yeeesh...

A combination of several things, actually.

:D

The way I wrote my orders, failed. The tactical ground situation, suddenly changed in the same turn. Then, the enemy failed to play into my hand, and has since moved out of range.

:oops:

I'll let you all know, as soon as I can get the "rail gun" positioned properly, again, and pointed in the proper direction...

Well,

that makes a lot of room...

Due to my wrong interpretation of the game mechanics (yep, it seems after 13 years I am a little rusty) I presented my 13 divs on a silver plate to you. So you happily accepted and wiped out about 15 divisions in one turn... woosh...

I guess that that makes a nice ground casualties score jump.

Well, like I said before, I will continue fighting, it's time to mobilize my secret armies.

(where did I left that little blue men with those white caps....)

smurf.jpg

Heavy B

You gave me credit on my navy, and my air force did far more than hold it's own against your's. Still, the surprizing numbers of ground troops you managed to assemble were more than mine could handle. well met and till next time we meet.

WELL PLAYED!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

got my own secret arm factories.. :angry:

but just to make you not feel to bad..It took me recently 5 turns to loose the lowlands... ok it was 2 against one but still an accomplishment... :(

:angry2:

HeavyB

:blink: Ya you must have. Of course being TA'd to Lybia helped your position some.

Getting your butt kicked never really feels good but thanks for trying to help :taz:. And had you asked earlyer I could have told you it would have been three on one. But at the timeI couldn't just out right say it :D. Might want to talk to Iraq He's dealing with them now.

Just wanted to say Good luck to all :cheers:. I have issued my last orders and recived my last results for this game(74). If nothing else, It can't be said I didn't give it my all and I didn't go down swinging. There are and will be effects that will need to be delt with for some turns to come as you continue to assimulate my country. Farewell till the next Game!!!!!!!!!!

Announcement:

The City-State of Baghdad is looking for a TA. We find we don't need many orders with so small an empire, so we have plenty left over for various espionage missions and sundry other orders a TA might find handy.

Also, we will sequence our orders at said TA's date of choice in order to receive battle reports.

All inquiries welcome.

Kevin

Well,

I presented my 13 divs on a silver plate to you. So you happily accepted and wiped out about 15 divisions in one turn... woosh...

I

well now only Poland remains...

atleast on paper.....

loosing 15 divisions is a :angry2: real Belgium joke....

well atleast now you know how it is to feel surrounded by the not so friendly kind...

hmmm if only you had joined us.. we would have been the rulers of Europe.. now we are mere the to be eaten ones.... but somewhere somebody along the vic turns will have to pay...

hmm now back to SWG, infinity server to kill some Jedi's :angry:

:jawdrop:

HeavyB

I am sending everything I've got... hope that helps... :python:

Kesselring.

that means you will send your wife and your mother in law???

:oops:

Well,

Due to my wrong interpretation of the game mechanics (yep, it seems after 13 years I am a little rusty) I presented my 13 divs on a silver plate to you. So you happily accepted and wiped out about 15 divisions in one turn... woosh...

Well, like I said before, I will continue fighting, it's time to mobilize my secret armies.

smurf.jpg

So I guess your armies in Germany are being redeployed to the Lowlands? B)

Best of luck!

Well,

smurf.jpg

If you presented the last 15 on a silver platter the last 5 you must have spoon

feed me. If they were trying to commit suicide, they succeeded. :laugh:

Could you start building air40 division while you still control arm factories? B)

I want to keep the number of kills up :P

Rogue Leader

France74

Morocco71

Iraq69