Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

If you presented the last 15 on a silver platter the last 5 you must have spoon

feed me. If they were trying to commit suicide, they succeeded.  :laugh:

Could you start building air40 division while you still control arm factories? B)

I want to keep the number of kills up :blink:

Rogue Leader

France74

Morocco71

Iraq69

Will AIR40R do? :P

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dear enemies, allies and other players,

I just received my latest turn. What's the relation between the scottish economy and Vic? Great Vic! turns result in increased whiskey sales. Man am I going to have a party tonight.Somewhere there's a bottle of real old stuff. 30+ years. An occasion like this calls for the best!

Just when I thought the first battle went great I saw the second, then the third. And so on, and so on. They're still trying to silence my but from time to time I just laugh. Hysterically. Like a madman. B):laugh:

Sorry my dear polish friend. And thanks for the great battles! Let's continue like this. :P It ain't over till it's over.

Russ, hope you're reading this. I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

Well it looks like everyone in Europe vs. Poland. It looks like its time to fall back into my country and prepare to defend. Oh well, even though I am outnumbered, I will try to put up the best fight I can.

Let's drink to that! B)

No I will not drink to your defeat. I drink to the fact that you will give us a good fight, or even better, lot's of great fights. Cheers! :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

:alien:

Well it looks like everyone in Europe vs. Poland. It looks like its time to fall back into my country and prepare to defend. Oh well, even though I am outnumbered, I will try to put up the best fight I can.

Looks like we'll have to join forces to stop the bulgarian hordes from the south. :alien: I suggest a truth so we can all prepare for the coming battles. Both Austria and Czechoslovakia are still strong as you might have noticed. :o Hungary is having a hard time but will survive thanks to our help. That makes three 'allies'.

Interested? Private email: nico.van.ooijen@xs4all.nl

Cheers! :D

Looks like we'll have to join forces to stop the bulgarian hordes from the south.  :alien: I suggest a truth so we can all prepare for the coming battles. Both Austria and Czechoslovakia are still strong as you might have noticed.  :P Hungary is having a hard time but will survive thanks to our help. That makes three 'allies'.

"Hords from the south"..........hmm sounds like one needs to have alot of divisions for stopping them :cheers: "Must join forces to stop the Bulgarian hords".......... why not join me :blink::blink: have fun and be the bridge between East & West? :blink:

Just did some (lots) TC and yes the Czech indeed has some cities left (without the provinces).......still going strong :alien: ...... my PAP is underway........ :o........ must have Czech as my friend :D hheeeehhuh must stop laughing...... seriously now must talk about Hungary now......... Hungary is having a hard time!?!?....... yes you can call it that ggghhhiii (suppressing basic emotions controlling the muscles on my face)...... defending the remains of your nation with about 6 divisions of which 5 are surrounded is outright disastrous, not just having a hard time :D and yes thanks to your help Hungary is now able to form a gouverment in excile oh and BTW, make sure he doesn't settle in xVienna, such a fuss for moving again :blink:

Hersir

Looks like we'll have to join forces to stop the bulgarian hordes from the south.  :alien: I suggest a truth so we can all prepare for the coming battles. Both Austria and Czechoslovakia are still strong as you might have noticed.  :cheers: Hungary is having a hard time but will survive thanks to our help. That makes three 'allies'.

"Hords from the south"..........hmm sounds like one needs to have alot of divisions for stopping them :blink: "Must join forces to stop the Bulgarian hords".......... why not join me :blink::blink: have fun and be the bridge between East & West? :blink:

Just did some (lots) TC and yes the Czech indeed has some cities left (without the provinces).......still going strong :alien: ...... my PAP is underway........ :o........ must have Czech as my friend :D hheeeehhuh must stop laughing...... seriously now must talk about Hungary now......... Hungary is having a hard time!?!?....... yes you can call it that ggghhhiii (suppressing basic emotions controlling the muscles on my face)...... defending the remains of your nation with about 6 divisions of which 5 are surrounded is outright disastrous, not just having a hard time :D and yes thanks to your help Hungary is now able to form a gouverment in excile oh and BTW, make sure he doesn't settle in xVienna, such a fuss for moving again :blink:

Hersir

Hersir I assume you expect an easy victory?

Sorry to spoil your good mood but we will not be as easy targets as your other opponents. We will not quit after the first defeat. We love to make your life miserable (Vic not real life :blink: ) Expect all sorts of nasty tricks.

History lesson, Sir Winston Churchill: 'We shall never surrender'. Result: Nazi Germany defeated.

Strategy lesson, winning a war: Remove the enemies WILL and ABILITY to continue the fight. We have the will to continue (that's the fun) and ability to resist. (more fun)

See you on the battlefield. I'm looking forward to our battles. :P:blink:

Sorry to spoil your good mood but we will not be as easy targets as your other opponents. We will not quit after the first defeat. We love to make your life miserable (Vic not real life  :alien: ) Expect all sorts of nasty tricks.

History lesson, Sir Winston Churchill: 'We shall never surrender'. Result: Nazi Germany defeated.

Strategy lesson, winning a war: Remove the enemies WILL and ABILITY to continue the fight. We have the will to continue (that's the fun) and ability to resist. (more fun)

See you on the battlefield. I'm looking forward to our battles.  :alien:  :D

For removing the enemies WILL and ABILITY to fight I can use my security forces if that is what you mean :o

See you on the battlefield and let's have a good fight :D

Sorry to spoil your good mood but we will not be as easy targets as your other opponents. We will not quit after the first defeat. We love to make your life miserable (Vic not real life  :P ) Expect all sorts of nasty tricks.

See you on the battlefield. I'm looking forward to our battles.  :D  :blink:

For removing the enemies WILL and ABILITY to fight I can use my security forces if that is what you mean :blink:

See you on the battlefield and let's have a good fight :blink:

I meant MY will and my countries ability to continue the fight. :cheers: Finishing off lvl 10 partisans takes a while. Assuming you are able to defeat my divisions behind all that concrete. And during the siege I will scrap all important industries.

Scorched earth strategy. Love it. :alien::o:D

Now something different. Poland. My dear polish enemy. After this turn I will halt all offensive operations against your forces. No more TAS, TBSA, or ground operations. I will also Sue For Peace. I will focus on the eastern/southern front and I suggest you do the same.

Party time! :alien:

Looks like we'll have to join forces to stop the bulgarian hordes from the south.  :alien: I suggest a truth so we can all prepare for the coming battles. Both Austria and Czechoslovakia are still strong as you might have noticed.  :alien: Hungary is having a hard time but will survive thanks to our help. That makes three 'allies'.

must stop laughing...... seriously now must talk about Hungary now......... Hungary is having a hard time!?!?....... yes you can call it that ggghhhiii (suppressing basic emotions controlling the muscles on my face).xVienna, such a fuss for moving again :o

Hersir

LOL.. someone bottled his emotions up for a very long time....

Looks like we'll have to join forces to stop the bulgarian hordes from the south.  :alien: I suggest a truth so we can all prepare for the coming battles. Both Austria and Czechoslovakia are still strong as you might have noticed.  :o Hungary is having a hard time but will survive thanks to our help. That makes three 'allies'.

must stop laughing...... seriously now must talk about Hungary now......... Hungary is having a hard time!?!?....... yes you can call it that ggghhhiii (suppressing basic emotions controlling the muscles on my face).xVienna, such a fuss for moving again :P

Hersir

LOL.. someone bottled his emotions up for a very long time....

All those emotions... Maybe we should all get together and have a few beers? Maybe some wine, Whisky, Cognac, party!. :alien::cheers::D

Wait, let's invite 'm all to a Netmeet©. Non-stop fun hardcore gaming, drinking, socializing and relaxing. :D

• 2 weeks later...
they are now trying it three against one against me (Turkey, Saudi and Persia)... so we'll digg in and see if we can survive the storm...

?!?

:blink:

I'd like to know how many people actually believed this statement...?

That was posted over 5 weeks ago. Since that time:

- Not one of these mentioned countries has declared war on Egypt. (However, due to recent Egyptian agression, this may well change.)

- An invasion by Panzer IIIF, MECH 40, PZ II, and MECH 39 divisions (I haven't looked closely if there's any MOT or not), is what you call "digging in"?

- Since your the one doing "the storm", wether you survive or not, will be entirely your fault.

Fact is: While I'm helping my Persian brother subjugate Iraq - Egypt has declared war on me!

:o

A sneak attack on my frontier while I'm engaged somewhere else...

:drunk:

Tsk-tsk-tsk, and shame on you; mister heavyB ...

:blink:

if any body feels the urge to help me (Bulgaria? Southern Russia? Greece?), please do not hasitate to do so...

:cheers:

Help you with what? Spread other disinformation, or missleading statements?

There's enough of this on the board already.

Fact (another one) is: That the last person (namely Rommel of the UAE) who stepped on sacred Saudi sand ( <- what we call "soil") has since retired, and I've added the choice females of his country, to my harem.

Since this is my number one gaol this game, I also invite any body in not hestitating to do so...

B)

His Royal Highness,

Krysia's Krusader

Benevolent, enlightened, and chosen (by Allah - of course) King of Saudi Arabia.