Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Desert Camel, you have had a crack at me already. You broke our non aggresion pact ni 42 and brutally attacked me. The fact that 3 turns later, you had to drop when Persian Panzers took Baghdad and Maidan, does not mitigate you have had your chance. Now, if you want ANOTHER crack at me, that is ok with me, let's just make sure we have it right 

--------------------

Persia game 42

Baltic States game 45

Ireland game 57

Central Russia game 59

France game 65

Italy game 71

Algeria game 75

As I recall, I offered you a alliance, never got a reponse. Never attacked you. I was busy fighting saudi and syria at the time with a little trans-jordan thrown in. When your troops flooded over my border. But On the bright side it was my first game and I learned alot. :thumbsup:

So I will look forward to a future meeting.... :huh:

DezertCamel :pirate2:

Now DesertCamel, that is not at all how it was. You broke with me, and invaded. TransJordan and Saudi Arabia did not fight you at all. I cut off your forces, and whupped up on em. You know the losers do not get to rewrite history to suit there purposes, I am surprised at you.

BTW, Iraq and Canada are still available I hear, if you really want a crack at us, come on aboard!

Now DesertCamel, that is not at all how it was. You broke with me, and invaded. TransJordan and Saudi Arabia did not fight you at all. I cut off your forces, and whupped up on em. You know the losers do not get to rewrite history to suit there purposes, I am surprised at you.

BTW, Iraq and Canada are still available I hear, if you really want a crack at us, come on aboard!

You are right, losers do not to get to write history. It is up to the winners to tell the truth as they like to see it. So they write what they believed to have happened, but not the whole story. :cheers:

So, I lost, you helped finish me off in my first game. :thumbsup:

As far as playing canada or iraq. Neither are very playable, but if I had to choose I would play canada, in a future game. Iraq has too many borders, those can not be but a gateway to africa or southern europe. :pirate2:

So I will look forward to the day I get a chance to face you again. :cheers:

DezertCamel :huh:

Actually I don't have the help you may think I do. Libya must defend from the east and all my other allies are far, far away in Europe. Actually the political affiliations I've made in this game have cost myself a gauranteed victory. However it's been awhile since I've started the game fighting one on one and I look forward to the challenge.

You will get what you wish for, open wide, and see if you can chew all you bite off!

Let me get a glass of water to wash it all down! :angry2:

Actually I don't have the help you may think I do. Libya must defend from the east and all my other allies are far, far away in Europe. Actually the political affiliations I've made in this game have cost myself a gauranteed victory. However it's been awhile since I've started the game fighting one on one and I look forward to the challenge.

Well, I like the sound of that. I am willing to take you on mano a mano, but I hear something a little different about how far away all of your allies are. I will see if future events bear out your claims. In the meantime, just be aware, you are no longer preying on mice and squirrels, and if you wish to live up to that name, you best keep those fangs sharp!

I have discovered the identity of the Austrian player and I can safely say it is not Spongebob Squarepants! :woohoo: The list of possiblities narrows.

So it wouldn't be the current Govenor of Caifornia would it :angry2:. No, probably not. So who is this mystery Austrian?????????? I may want to speak with him, or her.....it.... what ever :alien2:.

Li'l Patton- I will e-mail Austria and tell him you wish to speak. He has privacy option I believe so it is up to him to reveal his identity to the world if he so choses.

Marklen X- Troops are training and fangs are sharpened. See you in Algiers.......or Tunis............or somewhere in between............. :angry2::woohoo::alien2:

Li'l Patton- I will e-mail Austria and tell him you wish to speak. He has privacy option I believe so it is up to him to reveal his identity to the world if he so choses.

Marklen X- Troops are training and fangs are sharpened. See you in Algiers.......or Tunis............or somewhere in between............. :angry2:  :woohoo:  :alien2:

Will be fun to see the Predator go after bigger game then he can handle. I look forward to it. Uh, by the way, we have picked out a nice little villa for your internment, in a lovely desert local, with a great view of the sand dunes!

Will be fun to see the Predator go after bigger game then he can handle. I look forward to it. Uh, by the way, we have picked out a nice little villa for your internment, in a lovely desert local, with a great view of the sand dunes!

Bigger game! My scientists are busy designing bigger guns. As far as the villa in the sand dunes I prefer a bungalow on the beach, say in Algiers. :angry2:

Allo.

Nein. Ich bin nicht Herr Schwartzenegger.

I must apologize for my lack of attendence of these diplomatic functions. I can assure you that the the oversight was inadvertant. Please allow me to announce the opening of the Austrian Embassy email address: austr75@yahoo.com .

All those who wish to establish relations are encouraged to come to our opening gala. (Viennese waltz will be taught to all those who request instruction)

Osterreich (Austria) encourages ALL neighbors to contact the charge d'affaires at the embassy for further diplomacy.

Viele danke.

Your Humble Servant

Kurt Waldheim

Chancellor of the Eastern Reich

So it wouldn't be the current Govenor of Caifornia would it :blink:. No, probably not. So who is this mystery Austrian?????????? I may want to speak with him, or her.....it.... what ever :o.

Welcome Chancellor Waldheim :blink:

This game can use some new good blood. If your diplomats need a nice winter retreat away from all of that awful snow, we would welcome them in Saudi Arabia. We have some nice beachfront property overlooking the Red Sea where we can enjoy a nice beer and wave to the Egyptians.

Welcome Chancellor Waldheim :blink:

This game can use some new good blood.  If your diplomats need a nice winter retreat away from all of that awful snow, we would welcome them in Saudi Arabia.  We have some nice beachfront property overlooking the Red Sea where we can enjoy a nice beer and wave to the Egyptians.

Thank you, kind sir. Though I am not new to this game, I am not very learned in the art of diplomacy. I am hoping to make more contacts with my neighbors, especially given my rather "central" position in Europe.

I invite Hungary, Italy, Czecho-Slovakia, Switzerland, Germany, and Yugoslavia to please call upon my ambassador at austr75@yahoo.com.

Your Humble Servant

Kurt Waldheim

Chancellor of Austria

"The Eastern Riech"