Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Careful now my lil Clock Maker, if France finds out you have been fraternising with Italy he/she/it is gonna see the lil green eyed monster.

Maybe your all kissy kissy and heading for a group hug :woohoo:

Spongebob is not Chris Geil; at least not the Chris Geil thats Germany in this game. I guess his real name could also be Chris Geil, but I highly doubt it. Geeze, claiming a country is one thing, claiming someone elses real name is going a bit far. I know Chris Geil in real life and hes not this Spongebob, Chris posted earlier in truth about being Germany.

Look no matter how many time i tell you all there will always be someone who doubts me, there is nothing more i can do. Your all right i may not be Chris or Germany, I could be Jon Doe of Hungary or Jane Doe of Northern Russia.

Lets just play the game, who really cares who i am. :woohoo:

Hi i thought i would just check out whos signed in and who has not.... there is a lot of MIAs where is everyone? :drunk:

Algeria, Marklan X

Austria, MIA

Baltic States, Litpho

Bulgaria, MIA

Canada, MIA

Czechoslovakia, MIA

Denmark, Patriot X

Egypt, MIA

Finland, Thrawn

France, France75

Germany, Austinian

Great Britain, Rotor911

Greece, Galvorn

Hungary, General Spongebob Squarepants

Iceland, SPGraves

Iraq, MIA

Ireland, MIA

Italy, Rasputin

Libya, MIA

Lowlands, Rommel

Morocco, Takeda

Norway, MIA

Persia, Gecko

Poland, Pharaoh

Portugal, JTBB64

Rumania, Calameran

Northern Russia, MIA

Central Russia, MIA

Southern Russia, MIA

Saudi Arabia, Coothunter

Spain, Horus,

Sweden, The Dark Monk

Switzerland, Lil Patton

Syria, MIA

Trans-Jordan, Fastfreddy

Tunisia, Predator

Turkey, Alexander

U.A.E, Woodswalker

United States, MIA

Yugoslavia, MIA

Thanks and this has been the BBC World Service presented by General Spongebob Squarepants.

PS if there is anyone i have missed then please accept my apologies, i will add more to after next turn.

Poland Added 03/04/05 :woohoo:

Hungary Added 03/04/05 :drunk:

Lowlands Added 04/04/05 :jawdrop:

Morocco Added 04/04/05 :nuke:

By way of a PM to me, Pharaoh has claimed Poland and said it was ok to let it be known. So we have one more that has been found. Add this to your list there spongebob :woohoo:. (And now back to your regurly schedualed program :jawdrop:)

Well General, you took allot of heat early in the game and I will apologize for calling the sponge spineless in one of my earlier postings. Good luck in Germany it looks like you have your work cut out for you with all those nations you border.  :jawdrop:

Just when you think you have things figured out??? :nuke:

It looks as if your apology is a bit premature :woohoo:. No matter though, I'm sure the real truth will be made clear soon enough, I hope :drunk:.

Perhaps I will just have to drive to Germany myself at some point to find out the true identity of the german chancellor. Assasination teams have been sent out across the world to take down the nefarious spongecake. Since he can't decide on an identity then he will be buried in a nameless grave. :woohoo:

SpongePants - I see you have read my PM a couple of hours ago. Your lack of response means to me you are NOT Chris Giel, but Paul Green instead. This would also mean you are NOT playing Germany. Would you care to make any further disingenuous statements?

What personal message I have not got any from you, your just perpetuating a myth started by your alter ego the The Dark Monk. Remember i still suspect your the one and the same. Its just too convienent that both your names mean the same thing. Now who is being.... as you put it.... disingenuous. :woohoo: