Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

Unbelievable!!!! I go on vacation and this forum turns into a gossip rag of teenage girls.

Spongefish and any others too cowardly to reveal your true identity - put your skirts in the closet and stand up and be counted!

Talking trash is fun, but please stand behind your words. If you want to play barbies and dress up, I am not sure this is the right place for you. This is a game of war and expansion.

Deception is one thing, but playing house is another. Come on Spongy - tell us where you really stand.

I am trying to decide whether to expand my beachfront property, or invest in some mountainous terrain. If I knew where Spongegirl was, I would certainly expand in that direction.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Its okay call me a Girl of you want, better than being an ARAB. :oops:

Look for the last time of telling everyone. I Spongebob Squarepants Discus Fish Girl tell you i am GERMANY.

Now what is this i hear about Sweden DW on Germany and Switzerland :angry: Do as you will I will invade Switzerland and silence the clocks. They make too much noise and I will invade Sweden and silence the furniture makers. :cheers:

Your are welcome..... :robot:

your monk

Thanks, I think :huh:.

That one hair I think belongs to France. He must have missed it after using the sponge for his cleaning :nuke::ninja: I will pluck it and return it to it's rightfull owner if he wants it back.

So turn 1 arrives....

1 fewer turn to wait for some nice DW's.

I've found the most wonderful lavender paint for my milatary craft, and some trully awesome purple pastel uniforms!

And of course ruby red pumps for all my troops!

(LOL) :ninja: I'm abit short on space right now. Can I build my POW camps on your side of the border. I'll even let you run them :huh:

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Well reading the latest few posts between France and Switzerland i can come to only one conclusion.

Especially after Patton wants to "Pluck" something for France. :nuke:

Its looking a bit dodgy from my border, next think were gonna have the Swiss and Frogs swapping clothes, hats and showing each other there "weapons" trying to find out whos got the "biggest" :huh:

Im keeping well away from both the Clock Maker and the Frog and i will tell you both this.... KEEP OUT OF GERMANY, its a country for RED BLOODIED AYRIANS ONLY. :robot::ninja: