Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

Sponge Season,

Now I wished I was really in this game..... :pirate2:

Oh well, I will have to wait and see what happens. :huh:

But, if I was to be in this game, since everybody else is after the sponge. I would have to be on his side just to make the game that more interesting. Since there are a couple of players, I would have loved to have taken a crack at. :cheers:

They know who they are, if not I will just mention them then. :cheers:

CoolHunter (game 65)

Marklen X (game 42)

But that will have to be another time....... and another place.....:blink:

DezertCamel  :cheers:

Hey Desert Camel, you have had a crack at me already. You broke our non aggresion pact ni 42 and brutally attacked me. The fact that 3 turns later, you had to drop when Persian Panzers took Baghdad and Maidan, does not mitigate you have had your chance. Now, if you want ANOTHER crack at me, that is ok with me, let's just make sure we have it right :thumbsup:

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its okay make your jokes now but you have to admit it was fun  :huh: I will see you all on the battlefield

May the best sponge win.....

Errrm I was confused in 74 as to when you can DW so maybe someone can explain it to me.

Is turn 3 the orders after turn 3 or before turn 3 and is turn 3 actually turn 3 or turn 2 or 4? depending of course if you count the start up report as turn 1 or turn 0... do you get what i mean? I mean if the start up report is turn 0 then turn 3 would be turn 2 and do i DW on Italy in the orders i send in for turn 2 or for turn 3 depending of course if you count the start up report as turn 1 or turn 0.

Anyone?  :cheers:

DezertC i will take the fight on for you and invade the heritics of the Middle East, Algeria, Saudi Arabia.

Tunisia is the only one who stuck up for me, plus i have a soft spot for that country  :pirate2: and Italy.... well what can i say.... its full of Italians and that country needs bringing out of the 3rd world by a swift invasion.

Just one thing Camel.... dont attack me in 74, im a small penniless nation with fishing boats for a navel fleet  :thumbsup:

Gosh Sponge, until now, I can not think of a single post in which I so much as referred to you, but I will say I agree with others that pretending to be Germany was a rather poor idea. I would love to be able to accomodate your desire for a fight, but am afraid that if you are Hungary, as you claim, we will never get the pleasure in this game.

I am not sure I see where Tunisia has made any positive statements towards you, unless you are still in alias. You wouldn't be my old buddy KR would you? If so, a trick well below your standards old buddy. But then, I will see you in Tripoli to talk about it perhaps!

Hey Desert Camel, you have had a crack at me already. You broke our non aggresion pact ni 42 and brutally attacked me. The fact that 3 turns later, you had to drop when Persian Panzers took Baghdad and Maidan, does not mitigate you have had your chance. Now, if you want ANOTHER crack at me, that is ok with me, let's just make sure we have it right 

--------------------

Persia game 42

Baltic States game 45

Ireland game 57

Central Russia game 59

France game 65

Italy game 71

Algeria game 75

As I recall, I offered you a alliance, never got a reponse. Never attacked you. I was busy fighting saudi and syria at the time with a little trans-jordan thrown in. When your troops flooded over my border. But On the bright side it was my first game and I learned alot. :thumbsup:

So I will look forward to a future meeting.... :huh:

DezertCamel :pirate2:

HAY Takeda :thumbsup:  I saw you lookin. are you in this one? If so don't be shy :huh:. Are you playing Germany too  :pirate2:. come on now, give us your status :cheers:

Yes.. you saw me. I am a small country just west of alergia. Anyone intererested in some Moroccan sake? :cheers:

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

OMG - Now the Monk is trying to get a bounty on my head - All i did was pretend to be someone else :cheers:

This brings to mind the great poem by God Knows Who - "Everbody hates me, nobody loves me, I think i'll go and eat Worms. Big ones, small one, skinny ones, fat ones" :blink:

Dont all hate me, im lonely and just want to make Friends now. :blink: Pleeeeeseee

And dont take it too seriously, its only a game.... I wont take offense if the whole world DW on me, invades me and wipes me out in a few turns.

Try to have fun Guys, thats all I was doing :pirate2::thumbsup::cheers::cheers::huh:

Hi i thought i would just check out whos signed in and who has not.... there is a lot of MIAs where is everyone?  :cheers:

Algeria, Marklan X

Austria, MIA

Baltic States, Litpho

Bulgaria, MIA

Canada, MIA

Czechoslovakia, MIA

Denmark, Patriot X

Egypt, MIA

Finland, Thrawn

France, France75

Germany, Austinian

Great Britain, Rotor911

Greece, Galvorn

Hungary, General Spongebob Squarepants

Iceland, SPGraves

Iraq, MIA

Ireland, MIA

Italy, Rasputin

Libya, MIA

Lowlands, MIA

Morocco, MIA

Norway, MIA

Persia, Gecko

Poland, Pharaoh

Portugal, JTBB64

Rumania, Calameran

Northern Russia, MIA

Central Russia, MIA

Southern Russia, MIA

Saudi Arabia, Coothunter

Spain, Horus,

Sweden, The Dark Monk

Switzerland, Lil Patton

Syria, MIA

Trans-Jordan, Fastfreddy

Tunisia, Predator

Turkey, Alexander

U.A.E, Woodswalker

United States, MIA

Yugoslavia, MIA

Thanks and this has been the BBC World Service presented by General Spongebob Squarepants.

PS if there is anyone i have missed then please accept my apologies, i will add more to after next turn.

Poland Added 03/04/05 :huh:

Hungary Added 03/04/05  :blink:

Hi Sponge,

you missed me in the beginning of this threat. :cheers: Lowlands is not MIA :pirate2:

Happy defending :thumbsup:

I am glad I went away for a few days it looks like this message board has been hit by a Sponge Cake :huh:

I am happy to be far from you Mr Sponge as others may want to come through me to get at your neck. I must say however that the reason you are so yellow is probably because of the yellow streak down your back. :pirate2:

Patriot X

Mr. Spong,

I told myself I was not going to post to these boards because I feel a few children make them worse then useless.

But, I would recommend that if you want to pretend to play a country, do not select one that I or one of my friends are playing.

You and I both know you are not playing Hungary, so I could appreciate if you find another part of the world to claim you reside in.

Thank you in advance,

SdEoXgY

Sponge, there is nothing "fun" for others about you pretending to be somebody you are not. I suppose it is up to others to call your bluff, but I think it is a serious breach of board decorum. Anonymous posting on these kind of boards are always at risk of having people with no ethics pollute them with falsehoods, and this one is no exception, and I can only speak for myself, but falsely claiiming to be Germany, and now apparently Hungary, does not make me think I want to eliminate you, but that I just would not want to play a game with you at all.

I have no intention of responding to anymore of your posts, and I would encourage Lil patton, Rasputin, dark monk and the others to do the same. Ignore him, he should go away eventually.

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

OK this is a personal message to everyone. From me Paul not Spongebob

I seem to have upset a few people. I am sorry if this is the case, it was not my intention and people seem to have taken my actions personally rather than as my character Spongebob. This is a game and i do not want to spoil peoples fun in playing it so from now on you dont need to ignore me i will no longer post on this board. I will observe, respond to Personal Messages and continue to play however i will not reveal my true nation as it is obvious people who have taken my comments personally will continue to do so within the game.

Goodbye from Spongebob

He'll be alright. I doubt though we ever learn his countries true identity. AS of last week rtg said Iraq and Canada were unplayed so you can cross them off your list of possible countries being played by the spongeman. My guess is he's Austria, but who really knows. :huh: