Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

Well reading the latest few posts between France and Switzerland i can come to only one conclusion.

Especially after Patton wants to "Pluck" something for France. :nuke:

Its looking a bit dodgy from my border, next think were gonna have the Swiss and Frogs swapping clothes, hats and showing each other there "weapons" trying to find out whos got the "biggest"  :huh:

Im keeping well away from both the Clock Maker and the Frog and i will tell you both this.... KEEP OUT OF GERMANY, its a country for RED BLOODIED AYRIANS ONLY. :robot:  :ninja:

So you're saying Germany has no room for Sponges. How interesting!!!

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well reading the latest few posts between France and Switzerland i can come to only one conclusion.

Especially after Patton wants to "Pluck" something for France. :robot:

Its looking a bit dodgy from my border, next think were gonna have the Swiss and Frogs swapping clothes, hats and showing each other there "weapons" trying to find out whos got the "biggest"  :huh:

Im keeping well away from both the Clock Maker and the Frog and i will tell you both this.... KEEP OUT OF GERMANY, its a country for RED BLOODIED AYRIANS ONLY. :robot:  :ninja:

"And these are the day's of our lives," Next On, "As the World Turns." :nuke:

What are you trying to say?. As long as they keep out of my country then i will only invade Switzerland.

I think Rasputin is trying to say your starting to sound like a racist homofobe. He may say it nicely but I won't. Straight up Dude, thats my style. So if my puting it this way offends you, :huh: too bad!!!!!!!!! :ninja:

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Now your getting personnal you clock maker, i am Germany and i play like a German. WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD

With our allies of course. :ninja:

And Switzerland shall be brought into the greater German fold.

And whats this about Red Indians, Call me a stupid discus sponge fish girl if you want but im the only one who is making any sence and telling you all how it is.

I place the following on the Diplomatic table.

I as Germany place the hand of friendship out to all those who border me except the French and the Swiss. Join me in destroying these Wierd Sexual Deviants as what they do is a crime against god. If you do not contact me and express your wish to destroy these fruit cakes I will assume that your "One of Them" and declare war on you all.

Spongebob you are cliaming to be Germany way too many times for me to beleive you really are Germany (I think he doth protest too much). Austinian's single post claiming to be Germany is much more credible in my eyes. But I give you kudos, I am sure you will fool some people, I just won't be one of those that are so fooled.

Luck of the draw really! Wasn't my first choise but I can think of much worse places to call home.

And lil Patton, your post perplexes me about you not choosing Switzerland as your number one choice. I say that because I did choose Switerland as my number one but I did not get it, I instead got Portugal. Perhaps we should do some checking and see where and how this mistake has occurred.

HOLY COW, SPONGE :robot: ! with your comments like this who's making it personal :robot:! If you want to keep claiming Germany I will assume it to be true for now. But you don't have to sound like germany of that time. People are people and this is a game :drunk: open to all, I thought. I think Rasputin Hit the nail square on the head. Hitler was Austrian, not German, but he didn't claim the Austrians as the master race did he. And if your going to play Germany in this maner then I will be safe from you as Germany never invaded Switzerland- Did they :nuke: . Just having fun here, it's a game. In the famous words of the outragously funny skit by Monty Python "my girl friend farts in your general direction" (slightly altered and with french accent) :ninja:

The idea of your POW's being sent of to france scares the living bat crap out of you, doesn't it :huh:. "(coming up next on General Hospital)"

Spongebob you are cliaming to be Germany way too many times for me to beleive you really are Germany (I think he doth protest too much). Austinian's single post claiming to be Germany is much more credible in my eyes. But I give you kudos, I am sure you will fool some people, I just won't be one of those that are so fooled.

Luck of the draw really! Wasn't my first choise but I can think of much worse places to call home.

And lil Patton, your post perplexes me about you not choosing Switzerland as your number one choice. I say that because I did choose Switerland as my number one but I did not get it, I instead got Portugal. Perhaps we should do some checking and see where and how this mistake has occurred.

This comment was made about Trans-Jordan in G#74. Switzerland was my first choise in both that and this game. The Monk had asked me why I had been cursed with TJ and that was my responce to him. See my signiture :ninja:

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Im sorry to everyone.... I love you all really. Honest.

I wont invade Switzerland and I really like clocks, i have one myself you know.

Tell you what i will just sit here and wait and see who attacks me first then I will surrender and beg for peace.

And why do i keep telling everyone im Germany.... because everyone keeps saying im not.

I'll shut up now.... Sooooooo Sorrrrrry :ninja:

I think Rasputin is trying to say your starting to sound like a racist homofobe. He may say it nicely but I won't. Straight up Dude, thats my style. So if my puting it this way offends you, :huh:  too bad!!!!!!!!! :ninja:

That isn't at all what I was saying.

This says:

KEEP OUT OF GERMANY, its a country for RED BLOODIED AYRIANS ONLY.

That leaves out Sponges!!!! lol So he isn't even welcome in his own country. Or supposed country.......LOL

I think Rasputin is trying to say your starting to sound like a racist homofobe. He may say it nicely but I won't. Straight up Dude, thats my style. So if my puting it this way offends you, :blink:  too bad!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

That isn't at all what I was saying.

This says:

KEEP OUT OF GERMANY, its a country for RED BLOODIED AYRIANS ONLY.

That leaves out Sponges!!!! lol So he isn't even welcome in his own country. Or supposed country.......LOL

OK, totaly my bad :robot:. My upmost appologies for MY mistaken ass-umption of What you ment :robot:. Boy do I feel sheepish now, Think i'll go crawl into a cave for a bit :ninja:. Thank you for this correction and I will try not to let it happen again. Again, my bad :drunk:, just got carried away with digging on the sponge I guess. All in fun I hope but I still don't like to missread what some one has said :nuke:. Just me and nothing personal. But I will a Man and appologize.

But now I see what you meaning, so do you know if he's kicked himself out yet :huh: (LOL)

Yes, a rare feet for the real Patton, hence the lil' first. I made a mistake and take responcibility for my actions. Hard to teach my sons that if I don't, in all aspects of my life :ninja:. Thanks for letting me know it's cool Rasputin. Means a lot. :huh: