Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

What personal message I have not got any from you, your just perpetuating a myth started by your alter ego the The Dark Monk. Remember i still suspect your the one and the same. Its just too convienent that both your names mean the same thing. Now who is being.... as you put it.... disingenuous.  :woohoo:

How about this message Paul. And just so you'll know, Rasputin was called the "Mad Monk" not the Dark Monk.....

MessageTracker.gif

Message.gif

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotta say GSSP you are definately caught in a lie here saying that you never got his message when the message board clearly shows you read it. I question whether or not you are even in this game. How do you ever expect anybody to work with you in this game if nobody can trust you. It's one thing to talk junk to somebody you are fighting as it's all in fun and makes the game more enjoyable. But claiming to be people you are not or countries you are not crosses a line in my book. :huh:

I've gotta say GSSP you are definately caught in a lie here saying that you never got his message when the message board clearly shows you read it. I question whether or not you are even in this game. How do you ever expect anybody to work with you in this game if nobody can trust you. It's one thing to talk junk to somebody you are fighting as it's all in fun and makes the game more enjoyable. But claiming to be people you are not or countries you are not crosses a line in my book.  :huh:

Don't think any of us has a problem with disinformation, as long as it is done honestly. It's a part of the game. Talking junk is also a part of the game. But, there is a line that has been crossed here in my opinion.

Rasputin

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Ermmm ahhh yes well errm :huh: Ok you got me, I read the message, what you gonna do shoot me :cheers: for telling a little white fib.

Im not Germany.... I wanted to be.... but mom said NO!

You found me out :cheers: Can i go back to the Rock Pool Now... Pleeeeeese. :thumbsup:

Look im desperate to squash Switzerland, he needs squashing. Patton is EEEEEVILLLL. :pirate2:

Can I Have A Drum Role Please..... General Spongebob Squarepants is really

HUNGARY

But none of you will believe me so whats the point. Sorry Austria but im gonna have to go through you to get to Switzerland. I wish i did'nt but thats WW2 for you.

Sorry its the only protection I have at the moment, my deception has backfired on me, maybe when i have a few more provinces and cities i will remove the privacy option. Your just gonna have to keep guessing.

The ball is now in your court, believe me, dont believe me, it does not matter now the deception has served me well enough, not as well as i had hoped but enough.

If i revealed my identity then it would signal open sponge season and im not willing to do that.

However on a final note i salute you for finding me out, may we meet on the battlefield :huh:

GSBSP :pirate2:

If i revealed my identity then it would signal open sponge season and im not willing to do that.

Well, if your tactics on the battlefield are as easy to determine as your deception then it will be a spongecake walk.

And your tactics have already opened the sponge season for most!!

Good luck, you are going to need it.

Rasputin

It's not sponge season yet. The season opens on turn 3. I can't wait.

I always get giddy right before a new hunting season opens. I like to celebrate the upcoming season properly with a little campout the night before. A bond fire with a couple of lagers :huh: and topped off with a good brandy usually works.

Sponge Season,

Now I wished I was really in this game..... :pirate2:

Oh well, I will have to wait and see what happens. :huh:

But, if I was to be in this game, since everybody else is after the sponge. I would have to be on his side just to make the game that more interesting. Since there are a couple of players, I would have loved to have taken a crack at. :cheers:

They know who they are, if not I will just mention them then. :blink:

CoolHunter (game 65)

Marklen X (game 42)

But that will have to be another time....... and another place.....:cheers:

DezertCamel :thumbsup:

HUNGARY!! I'll have to get with my generals to plot a new course. Let's see that's across the med., through yugoslavia, left at the brown cow and into Hungary. Is that right?

:pirate2: to Rasputin for unveiling the imposter! :thumbsup::huh: uh ooh! maybe getting too drunk to defend the homeland from the camel jockeys across my border.

Its okay make your jokes now but you have to admit it was fun :huh: I will see you all on the battlefield

May the best sponge win.....

Errrm I was confused in 74 as to when you can DW so maybe someone can explain it to me.

Is turn 3 the orders after turn 3 or before turn 3 and is turn 3 actually turn 3 or turn 2 or 4? depending of course if you count the start up report as turn 1 or turn 0... do you get what i mean? I mean if the start up report is turn 0 then turn 3 would be turn 2 and do i DW on Italy in the orders i send in for turn 2 or for turn 3 depending of course if you count the start up report as turn 1 or turn 0.

Anyone? :cheers:

DezertC i will take the fight on for you and invade the heritics of the Middle East, Algeria, Saudi Arabia.

Tunisia is the only one who stuck up for me, plus i have a soft spot for that country :pirate2: and Italy.... well what can i say.... its full of Italians and that country needs bringing out of the 3rd world by a swift invasion.

Just one thing Camel.... dont attack me in 74, im a small penniless nation with fishing boats for a navel fleet :thumbsup:

Dear brothers!

THIS IS NOT FAIR! :pirate2: Hungary is to far away I have to change my menu now. Grrrrrrrrrrr :cheers:

Dear Spongy .... have a short and unpleasant life :thumbsup: ..... I am sure it will be like that :cheers: .....I know .... :huh:

by the way I am still Sweden.

Brother Marcus

:pirate2: HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recall reading that some one had been gone for a couple days and was surprized to see the ongoing soap. All I did was go to work today :cheers:. And where to even begin :blink:. So the sponge fish is still hiding, OK. If I'm sssssooooooooooooooooooo EEVVVIIILLLLLLL then why am I out in the light where all can see :thumbsup:. I think it's safe to say we all know where evil likes to be. Hiding, in the dark depths and unknown :huh:. FUNNY, it seems to me that there is some one here that fits that discription...now who could that be :blink:????

HHHMMMM???? I realy don't think thats me though :cheers:

P.S I'm still maken clocks :cheers:

Dear Brothers!

Let us think about the possibility to set a bounty on the head of our beloved Sponge :huh: . Maybe we could collect some LGT which the nation wins who is the conquerer of his capital. :pirate2:

I think this is a nice idea and will solve the problem pretty fast.

Brother Marcus