Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

Stop it or I take your capital :wub:

Spongieboobie,

My oh my, you devil you, want to take my capital. You don't even know what country I am playing. But take a chance, the day that this will happen will be day 366 on the Gregorian calendar. Do you happen to know the order anyway, I will give it to you (without consulting YOUR page, such a foolish thing anyway)

OMG, CA,1,xmjahnjwcu. Or you can make an air drop or amphibious assault off course. For the last option you do need ships, that are still afloat and not at the bottom of the sea.

And remember this is game 79, are you still in it I wonder, because you have a kind of reputation to been thrown out so soon, so quick, so without remorse but with hate and pleasure by your (many) opponents. That is your advantage I have to admit: you never without enemies.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of jcnwlökq,wei

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

You only wish you were me, everyone loves the sponge. Anyway you play Denmark as if everyone does not already know and because of this you must die, you have soiled my beloved Denmark with your presence and I need to liberate it from your boney hands.

Im still hear just waiting for the right time to take you to the proverbial cleaners. I know what nation you play, you dont know mine and as such I have the advantage.

Die Rednas - ooops did i get your name right or is it Sander :wub: Now thats a surprise (yawn)

You only wish you were me, everyone loves the sponge. Anyway you play Denmark as if everyone does not already know and because of this you must die, you have soiled my beloved Denmark with your presence and I need to liberate it from your boney hands.

Im still hear just waiting for the right time to take you to the proverbial cleaners. I know what nation you play, you dont know mine and as such I have the advantage.

Die Rednas - ooops did i get your name right or is it Sander :wub: Now thats a surprise (yawn)

Spongierookie,

Just as I wrote long, long, long ago; you are so boring and just full of blabla, yibberyabber and those hot air bubbles are already cold again.

And you wrote my name correct, whow, after you did get the info from somebody else. Tell me, with our without writing control of your PC??? And did you get the missing letter: it is F, you must be so ?ucky??? now aren’t you.

Please tell me were you are planning to invade me and me little country, I will move away me troops, give you some territory and the feeling and the smell you can beat me and than I wipe you of the map, back in a sea of your wishes so you are reunited with your ships again wouldn’t that me nice (not just for me but for EVERYBODY). Than you can spend more time on your self esteem and those other short games you are trying to play. Do you know that Victory has 73 turns anyway, yes, yes, so much 73, in one game, no not 7+3, no seventy-three.

So I don’t want to keep you awake longer you have to concentrate on your last turn……

Greetings you know from who don’t you, you Smartbikinibottomunderwearer.

No, Spongebob that is an original name……loosing every game that is original.

See yeh, but not for long because you will see me beach out of the sea point of view, where you belong anyway.

Good night, Dreamer.

I really enjoyed game 79. However, the tides of war were not in my favor this game. But I'm signing up for the next game.

Baltic States signing off

Richard Johns

I really enjoyed game 79. However, the tides of war were not in my favor this game. But I'm signing up for the next game.

Baltic States signing off

WHAT! :blink: You declare War on the Western alliance and instantly drop????? Or is this clever disinformation?

Is this game a wargame or a slumber party?

DezertCamel, you might like a Long Island Iced Tea.

I don't like Long Island Iced Tea, :o

Plus it appears I have to gather my favorite 300 (divisions), and meet the persian scum that declared war on me. :blink:

Oh well, If you build it you might as well use it. :pirate2::cheers::blink:

Kurassier, you just spying or are you playing in this realm? :pirate2:

DezertCamel :robot:

Is this game a wargame or a slumber party?

DezertCamel, you might like a Long Island Iced Tea.

I don't like Long Island Iced Tea, :pirate2:

Kurassier, you just spying or are you playing in this realm? :blink:

DezertCamel :cheers:

Both! and I don't care for Long Islands either, just thought I'd try to be helpful!

:o