Game 79

Glamdring

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*yawn*

Dear Hamish,

I am really glad that somebody at last agrees regarding the current status of the discussion level of the Spongebaby.And still the yibberyabber is going on and on and on.

Could I just DW on that "Pants", but Russ still did not introduce the DW Pineapple order, it is a pitty. Well Square (???, are you??) its up to you. Do you think you figured out who I am before the game is over or you lost you country (again) as so many times before. But maybe you playing now another country.....but maybe that will not make the difference I guess.

Greetings Rednas, still the Ruler of ncwueztcnakjdxq, but maybe somebody is planning a war against me...

P.s. by the way: "BR's" stands maybe for the Sponge for "Being Ridiculous" but it also could mean "Battle Reports". So send some of them to "us", or send just yoour list of sunken ships, but shorten it please.

I'm honored :D

Three nations! Yes three nations have teamed up to take me on. for the third game in a row!

Currently conducting operations in my POWERFUL nation are Austria, Czech and Lowlands. I wish them luck.

Gecko the Almighty :D

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Redass Im not as stupid as you all think I am, this obviously is a cunning plan. If i provide Battle Reports you would find out who I am from my TAs on the report. So I decline the offer. I have already proven Im in the game by listing some of the World Events.

Someone somwhere nust have the guts to reveal that Redass plays ^!*!$£%

I cant believe that everyone is his friend and not mine :D

Come on someone please tell the word who he is or are you all afraid of being named as THE SPONGE :D

Redass Im not as stupid as you all think I am, this obviously is a cunning plan. If i provide Battle Reports you would find out who I am from my TAs on the report. So I decline the offer. I have already proven Im in the game by listing some of the World Events.

I cant believe that everyone is his friend and not mine :(

Come on someone please tell the word who he is or are you all afraid of being named as THE SPONGE :beer:

Spongie.... a veteran Victory! player like yourself has to be familiar with the RNA order. As you so cleverly found out that Rednas' real name is Sander, you should have been able to find out for yourself which country he's playing. So either you're not as clever as you claim, and you don't know the RNA order. (It would certainly explain the large number op RIPs behind your name.) Or you can't issue an RNA order because you're not in game 79 after all.

Regards,

Enemy #3

Oooops you found me out :taz: You guessed right, Im not in this game at all :blink: 10 out of 10, give yourself a star, a pat of the back and a kick up the redass :P

With your comments you can move up a place to number 2 :taz::taz::cheers::blink:B)

I cant believe that everyone is his friend and not mine :taz:

Come on someone please tell the word who he is or are you all afraid of being named as THE SPONGE :taz:

Just what I'am trying to explain the whole time: yibberyabber, hot air bubbles and some explanation and some vague excuses and declining off all things what this square-one NOT can do.

So to put it clear and simple: stop yibberyabber Sponge and DW on me if you feel and think to have the guts, but I don't think so, you already admitted that by yourself.....what a waste of time is this with you anyway. Still asking other ones to do your work........

But you are having problems already to find out who I am and hereby also want to make to believe that you are NOT as stupid as I think you are??????

Well this game is all about friends, something maybe strange and unfamiliar to you...........I think you are all by yourself.............or what a shame.........and a pity....one RIP more behind you’re name Spongiebaby.

If you don't find out by yourself.....ask me and I will tell you in time so you are able to surrender to me. This to speed up things because the game will be over before you find out who I am and attack me. And than you have to beat me........no takes to long.

And anyway listening is something to do QUIETLY, so without making noise. So do those things you are writing. BE QUIET.

Why??Why am I writing anyway....................do I play VICTORY at all...........do I play in VIC/) at all??? Who can tell.

Well Spongiebaby keep enough water in your body, protect yourself for drying out, because I get the impression your brains are already dried out.

For any questions regarding the game ask Russ or the Forum because some things are not clear yet for you I think. RNA stands for Request Nation Address, so that you can use if you want someone’s address out of the game. But what I do normally I ask one or more of my friends out of the game.....that is my advantage...I have some friends....try this one by yourself someday, but than you must have some friends....do you have them???.

Well now I definitively quit this ridiculous subject. That Spongiebaby will not stop yibberyabber anyway and I notice I am doing the same at the moment.................am I the Sponge??.......and talking to myself????....please somebody help me...............no I am Rednas I looked in the mirror.

So Spongiebaby you have won this one, this forum chat, I surrender you are so good in this, I cannot win, I have to admit you are so good. I am afraid no to have war with you now, can we live in peace...please I am afraid you will attack me with all your friends..........

So I wish to all of you, yes all, a Nice Eastern Holliday.

Greetings Rednas, the Ruler of hjcuzweonw

Ah thats the answer I am Rednas, thats it, its one of my many many personalities. :taz: Now how can i DW on myself :taz:

RNA - revealed privacy option but I know who you are because one of your "Friends" who is actually one of my "Friends" told me so thats why I can say who you are as you would find out who the spy is withing your ranks.

Talk about drawing you a picture :blink:

And all this yibbayabba as you call it is just to fill in the time between turns as Im only in this one game now, all RIPs you see.

Okay not long now till the next round so you can all have a few days peace. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Not to break from all of this really interesting Spongebob stuff, but how did Finland anger his neighbors? Sweden, Norway, and Denmark have all DW on him. Then Baltic States is ready to DW on me (I imagine to get closer to Finland). I guess it will be nice to look back several turns from now and see how they were all defeated.

My actions in Finland are in Support of my Brothers. It should be noted that I have no quarell with Northern Russia or anyone else for that matter yet Northern Russia has declared war upon me. I can understand and respect these actions as she is only coming to the aid of an ally but it should be noted unless Northern Russia withdraws its declaration and sues for peace then once Finland is liberated from its oppressive dictators Northern Russia shall fall.

My honourable Coothunter you have a small window of opportunity here, take it while you can.

Cain,

I assume you are the current leader of Denmark. Your threat has sent a wave of panic through the streets. I would certainly not want to miss the opportunity to come cowering at your feet. I am in fear of you overrunning my country.

Since I am loyal to Finland, I guess I might have to reject your offer. I just hope you plan on bringing more to the party than you are throwing at Finland.