Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

Dear Prime Minister Marklen X

Your recent declaration of War upon Norway and the terror bombardment of innocent civilians has brought grave concerns to the hearts and minds of the Danish people.

Your actions against a friend of Denmark must be protested at in the strongest terms.

We respectfully request no further actions are taken and that you cease all hostilities.

Patrols are being stepped up in Danish waters and any Royal Navy ships seen will be classed as an act of war. Do not sail within the coastal waters of the Kingdom of Denmark. The Kingdom of Denmark does not want war with Great Britain but will defend its soveriegn rights.

Cain

King of Denmark :cheers:

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Prime Minister Marklen X

Your recent declaration of War upon Norway and the terror bombardment of innocent civilians has brought grave concerns to the hearts and minds of the Danish people.

Your actions against a friend of Denmark must be protested at in the strongest terms.

We respectfully request no further actions are taken and that you cease all hostilities.

Patrols are being stepped up in Danish waters and any Royal Navy ships seen will be classed as an act of war. Do not sail within the coastal waters of the Kingdom of Denmark. The Kingdom of Denmark does not want war with Great Britain but will defend its soveriegn rights.

Cain

King of Denmark :cheers:

While we have the greatest respect for the Danish people, who are so hearty they swim naked in the freezing waters of the Gulf of Finland, the combined nations seeking to reduce the peace loving peoples of Finland to slavery cannot be tolerated. I am perfectly willing to leave alone all who would have peace with the Finns.

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Dont you think this has gone all quiet without a few rants about Redass. Whats the world coming to has everyone become a tree hugging liberal :woohoo:

So long, and thanks for the fish.

Apparently, Italy and France thought Switzerland natural beauty was superior to their countries, so they decided to pay a visit. Anyhow, despite that my country is overrun, my intelligence is still at full strength. So I like to share my world map with you. Of course, it does not come for free. You need to decode this text.

Dpf fjmgzudctj ca acsuhz i stjtihupilfdcm mzupfg. Ztw aptwhk lf ilhf dt kfmtkf cd wacjo i nfb owfaafa ijk dpf hfddfg ngfvwfjmz. Cn ztw kck dpid, aiz mpffaf, ijk ktbjhtik dpf nchfa ngts:

pddu://scmrfz.simngffr.jh/dfsu/BtghksiuX79Fssfjdihfg.quo (1.5 SL)

pddu://scmrfz.simngffr.jh/dfsu/BtghksiuX79Ogwzfgf.ukn (4.5 SL)

Preview:

WorldmapV79Raclette.jpg

(tip: look were this image is served, and write down plain text abcde, and fill in cyphertext below)

They are still active......I just down loaded both files. The pdf file is unnecessary for most. The jpg will do fine for 99% of all who will look. You do not need to decode the whole list. I discovered that the hard way. The monk must have figured it out the easy way.......

The From

Are these links still active, I decoded the message and the links but neither are working for me?

Tootles,

SdEoXgY

The continued invasion and subjugation of the German people could not go unanswered any longer. The people of Denmark may not prevent the fall of Germany but will concentrate on removing the people of the Lowlands from German soil.

This may bring upon us the wrath of the French and Italians who both wiped out the indigeneous people of Switzerland but this is a risk worth taking. I would hope that people from the east and south of Germany could see the threat these people represent and do something about it.

Is this a plea for help, a call to thy known enemy, maybe. But I must do all I can to Free as much of Germany as possible.

Cain

King of Denmark

That some people so openly display their mistakes they have maken. We all now are witness of the of a disaster in developping. It must be nice in spring in xCopenhagen.

Rednas, Ruler of hnbcknehtcwajlypq

I'm sorry but a mirror won't help

The continued invasion and subjugation of the German people could not go unanswered any longer. The people of Denmark may not prevent the fall of Germany but will concentrate on removing the people of the Lowlands from German soil.

This may bring upon us the wrath of the French and Italians who both wiped out the indigeneous people of Switzerland but this is a risk worth taking. I would hope that people from the east and south of Germany could see the threat these people represent and do something about it.

Is this a plea for help, a call to thy known enemy, maybe. But I must do all I can to Free as much of Germany as possible.

Cain

King of Denmark

Dr Phil,

It's nice when you pay me a visit, but please can you clean up that mess in Salwa?

The whole desert is polluted with those wrecked MECHs, and I like things to be nice and tidy.

And, by the way, what do you want me to do with that cute but very dead general Ahmed?

See you soon in Riyadh!

Can't you hear my soldiers singing?

Philly, put the kettle on,

We'll all have tea.

Aunty, take it off again,

They've all gone away.

Blow the fire and make the toast,

Put the muffins on to roast,

Blow the fire and make the toast,

We'll all have tea.

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Oi Redass I thought you had shipped off to another planet, not had the pleasure of your waffle for sometime. Whats this about copenhagen. I may not be playing denmark but as everyone knows denmark is my favorite nation, just ask the monk, he knows the history. Anyway tell me something about the mistakes you have made, like getting up in the morning, wearing a pink dress or partaking in strange acts with animals. Face it what you do is unnatural and a crime against god. <_<

Aunty I forgot you existed. How is it for you being so insignificant. <_<

Aunty I forgot you existed. How is it for you being so insignificant. :angry2:

Insignificant? You'll wait and see, the whole world will soon be drinking my tea!