Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

The only one who seems a little dead is you Nwuehdfwefggfiugweif, sorry cant pronounce such a silly name

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Generals have just reported in and it seems the war goes well in Europe for the Danish Kingdom.

The aggressors from the Lowlands have had to call in air support from the Italians and I guess the French will soon be coming to join them. Indeed the odds are against us but our heart and minds are fully engaged and god is on our side.

Aggressive tactics have resulted in Lowlands forces being sent in reverse. There only gains being what I have allowed to be taken.

The next few salvos will decide who is victorious in Europe.

World News: Geniva Marlet of the Associate Press personally interviewed General Bobkov of the Baltic States as his troops overran hostile militia units last night in bitter hand to hand fighting. (Note this has been edited by for National Security). :(

Underground News: Elsewhere, an army led by mechanized troops is on the move. Major General Yemokhonov was heard to say this is just an exercise and then was heard to utter "Of course load your gun soldier." :nuke:

Farmers News: In the province of ... crops were destroyed in the night by the passing of military vehicles that lasted till morning. Brigadier General Yudenich apologized for the destrution but thanked thanked Mrs. Amila for the fresh baked pie. (Note this has been edited by for National Security). :(

Baltic States

Currently at War with Finland, Great Britain, Ireland, Northern Russia and Spain.

Dear Cain,

Are you a relativ of those famous french fries McCain? Well whatever. Maybe you are the Spongiebaby, because you talk or beginning to talk the same way as he is / does. Or is it the country that does this to someone. Well that could be a point to study more in detail when "we" are in xCopenhagen.

What are you complaining anyway, that so many countries are attacking you at the same time. That is the normal reaction if you DW on everybody in your vincinity. I feel sorry for you................do I really? eh...no.

And furthermore if Lowland troops are going to the direction of Denmark that is the reverse direction for your troops. Maybe you are holding the map upside down.

Well a nice evidence once more and the ultimate oportunity for all who are interested to witness the nice mistake(s) Denmark is making.

If this is what you mean of a war by "going well" than I would see your Battle Reports if a war is going "bad" for you. Do you have any notice what Victory is about?

Well for now it looks like we have to say goodbye to you soon and I hope you are the Spongiebaby, than is that suject also closed, I hope at last, for VIC79.

Greetings of Rednas Ruler of jkcwcoiuüo (not so far away from Denmark) and soon of xCopenhagen.

My Generals have just reported in and it seems the war goes well in Europe for the Danish Kingdom.

The aggressors from the Lowlands have had to call in air support from the Italians and I guess the French will soon be coming to join them. Indeed the odds are against us but our heart and minds are fully engaged and god is on our side.

Aggressive tactics have resulted in Lowlands forces being sent in reverse. There only gains being what I have allowed to be taken.

The next few salvos will decide who is victorious in Europe.

Rednas I also have little time for Spongebaby. I am new to this game and just getting into the spirit of the game. I have just made a report of how I see the war progessing and you are in within your rights to make counter claims.

Let Me Elaborate:

If Lowlands is heading in the Direction of Denmark then the 3 attacks made against me in that direction all bounced off my infantry. I have another of your armies hold up in a city and you know I can pick them off whenever I please. The only gain in my direction was an unguarded province, unguarded for a reason. Lowlands forces are scattered all over the place, hold up in cities, fragmented and I have cut off your oil supply. I took out your main armament factories, disrupted your AIC and know exactly what forces you have and where as well as the LDBs and other defences.

Now to me that interpretation is a war going well for my kingdom.

What progress have you made against me, none that I can see but I live in the real world. The Italian airforce did some major damage to my Mechs but its going to take 4-5 turns of sustained attack to wipe them out. Eventually the onslaught of 3 against 1 will probably result in my death but I will take all that I can with me, enough to render each of your nations an after thought on the world stage incapable of mounting any serious campaign in the east.

One final word - A Storm is Coming

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Shut up Cain :( you seem to be doing better than I ever did with my beloved Denmark and for that you deserve to die and suffer at the hands of as many enemies as can be bothered to cause your grief.

Remember what St M said - Its now called Bobsland and Im going to start a popular campaign to get Russ to change the name of Denmark to Bobsland. Copenhagen shall become Bikini Bottom.

Perhaps Cain, you brought all of this on yourself. If you reside in a small European nation, and you decide to spend precious resources on suicide attacks in Finland instead of securing your borders, you are likely to have problems. Europe is an ever-changing landscape in this game.

I am still waiting for those naked Danes to come ashore in Leningrad. Instead, I have these strange men riding around on horseback harassing my farmers. They are carrying the flag of Baltic States, and they keep mumbling something about unloaded weapons. I may have them arrested for disturbing the peace.

My Generals and Admirals have sent me further reports from the front. It does not make pleasent reading. The Irish navy has made an unprovoked assault on the Danish mainland. Many thousands of people were murdured.

The Danish people have no quarrel with the Irish, our troops in Finland were surrendering and an offer of peace being offered, Irelands TA so why the continued aggression.

I respectfully request the Irish Prime Minister withdraws his troops and offers peace to the Danish People.

If not then I will be forced send more troops to Finland along with my own Battleships and peace will be lost. I dont want to fight in Finland, I dont want to fight in Ireland or any of the other allies of the Fins, I want to fight the oppression in Germany.

My Generals and Admirals have sent me further reports from the front. It does not make pleasent reading. The Irish navy has made an unprovoked assault on the Danish mainland. Many thousands of people were murdured.

The Danish people have no quarrel with the Irish, our troops in Finland were surrendering and an offer of peace being offered, Irelands TA so why the continued aggression.

I respectfully request the Irish Prime Minister withdraws his troops and offers peace to the Danish People.

If not then I will be forced send more troops to Finland along with my own Battleships and peace will be lost. I dont want to fight in Finland, I dont want to fight in Ireland or any of the other allies of the Fins, I want to fight the oppression in Germany.

If you didn't want to fight in Finland, then why did you invade? You can't invade, and then say I'm sorry, I don't want to face the consequences. You are welcome to use up more resources on Finland if you like. And you may send some battle ships over as well, for I am in need of some naval kills. I am sure that Lowlands doesn't mind you wasting more effort on Finland.

We all know how hard war is over a distance using Amphibious Assaults Comrade Coothunter. My incursion into Finland was a limited afair to assist my allies in Norway and Sweden.

They were forced to invade Finland as the Finish Prime Minister had insulted the wife of the Crown Prince of Norway, apparently he had made indiscreet references to the size of her behind.

Anyway I would hope the Irish communication, although short and to the point is given in good faith. The Danish people will take it on face value and give peace a second chance.

They were forced to invade Finland as the Finish Prime Minister had insulted the wife of the Crown Prince of Norway, apparently he had made indiscreet references to the size of her behind.

I always liked the "grass is greener" excuse for the invasion of a country, but to each there own. :cheers: