Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

Those crafty Danes and Finns have gone quiet, well the Finns never did say much. I think it is due to them being educationally challenged. Not to worry once we have taken over their country our Department of Corrections should be-able to weed out the good from the bad and educate the masses.

As for Denmark his silence can only mean one thing, he sees my destroyers courting his ports and must now understand the true meaning of fear. :taz:

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have turn 3 results yet? I am curious to see who was lucky enough to BPA successfully on the first try. :taz:

And so it begins...

Sweden has declared war on Denmark

Denmark has declared war on Norway

UAE has declared war on Great Britain

Syria has declared war on Iraq

UAE has thrown down the gauntlet, conquering Alkuwait.

Its just a matter of time now until the first troops land in Copenhagen. As the rest of Europe can appreciate it takes time to build a suitable sized force to educate the people of a city like Copenhagen. Until then we shall wage war from the air, Terrorise the population into surrender, bombard there cities, soften up the landing zones and air drop Swedish Meatballs on the countryside.

I believe it is usually the Turkey that ends up on the sandwich. I have offered him peace but if he chooses for war that is fine too.

PS. Would you be willing to share your intelligence data so I can verify it against my own ?

PPS. I have to correct what I said on the turn processing. Russ does to my best knowledge Monday turns on a Thursday not on a Wednesday.

Hello Iraq,

Offered me Peace? Really, when was that? You mentioned ganging up on Syria shortly after you offered him the same deal of smashing me and mine. Indecision is a terrible thing. What do you have in mind as far as peace goes? Silence is that little bit of calm time before the war.

Zarkon

So, Iraq has two mouths... a forked tongue....

Speak peace and grand conquest to all until enough accept for you to turn on the others. Such duplicity shall not be tolerated.

I call upon the region to eliminate this satan spawn. Rise up Persia, Saudi, Turkey, and the honorable men of Trans Jordan your borders have expanded, now claim the lands and free the peoples that are rightfully yours!

I believe it is usually the Turkey that ends up on the sandwich. I have offered him peace but if he chooses for war that is fine too.

PS. Would you be willing to share your intelligence data so I can verify it against my own ?

PPS. I have to correct what I said on the turn processing. Russ does to my best knowledge Monday turns on a Thursday not on a Wednesday.

Hello Iraq,

Offered me Peace? Really, when was that? You mentioned ganging up on Syria shortly after you offered him the same deal of smashing me and mine. Indecision is a terrible thing. What do you have in mind as far as peace goes? Silence is that little bit of calm time before the war.

Zarkon

When the Turkish were threatening the Syrians (Surrender in turn 1). The Iraqi people proposed the Syrians to help them to withstand this aggression only to discover that the Syrians were plotting our destruction.

This learned us to appreciate the (presumed) Turkish point of view. Apparently the Syrian snake has now also misguided the Turkish leadership. This shows his trustworthiness, using messages from one against the other. (who will be next, you ?) And a hero too calling on all my neigbours to join my destruction.

If the Turkish people were not so reluctant to break the bond of friendship between our people your armies would have already violated Iraqi territory.

It is not too late yet and we (once more) reach out our hand in friendship to the Turkish people to prevent this historic mistake. However, what ever will be will be. There is no limit to the courage and the resilience of the Iraqi people. :taz:

Scandinavian Empire Proclamation

I think I should point out at this time that Christmas is cancelled in Denmark and Finland. In fact the Danish and Finnish languages are to be made extinct. If anyone is caught speaking in tongues then they will be arrested and sent to a Russian Goolag.

Tsk, tsk, such a presumptious little Quisling. Only a Russian government official can send someone to a Russian prison.

I can see now that there will be no place for you in power when we overrun your little country, cancelling Christmas? how barbaric. I can already envision the joy that the people of Norway will feel when we liberate them from your oppressive regime. :taz:

Eh my Roosseeun freeend vhu seeed unytheeng ebuoot a Roosseeun Gufernment Ooffffeeciel sendeeng zeem tu Geul. Zee pooppet gufernment ve-a shell instell veell du ell zee Geuleeng fur us. Zee cuncelleeng ooff Chreestmes ves oonly in Denmerk und Feenlund und iff yuoo cunteenooe-a tu bedger zee Greet Scundeenefiun Repoobleec ve-a veell be-a furced tu Cuncel Chreestmes in Nurzeern Roosseea elsu. Bork Bork Bork!

Nu ooffffence-a intended joost zee Centrel Roosseeun leeder hes beee rettleeng is sebre-a in oooor durecshun und yuoo ere-a hees elly. Ve-a dunt vunt ver veet unyune-a ilse-a ixcept Feenlund und Denmerk. Yuoo stey evey und ve-a veell stey evey. Lets keep oooor NEPS in plece-a. Vhet du yuoo sey Greet Hemmerjuck? Bork Bork Bork!

Allow me to translate for you his last post, and i will paraphrase...

Nu ooffffence-a intended joost zee Centrel Roosseeun leeder hes beee rettleeng is sebre-a in oooor durecshun und yuoo ere-a hees elly. Ve-a dunt vunt ver veet unyune-a ilse-a ixcept Feenlund und Denmerk. Yuoo stey evey und ve-a veell stey evey. Lets keep oooor NEPS in plece-a. Vhet du yuoo sey Greet Hemmerjuck? Bork Bork Bork!

Finland and Denmark will die. No offence the Commie Dictator has been shaking his pointy sword in our direction and as your his ally you dont seem to be able to keep him under control. Finland and Denmark will die. Lets keep our NAP in place. Finland and Denmark will die. What do you say great Hammerjock. Finland and Denmark will die the death of a thousand locusts. etc etc etc

Allow me to translate for you his last post, and i will paraphrase...

Finland and Denmark will die. No offence the Commie Dictator has been shaking his pointy sword in our direction and as your his ally you dont seem to be able to keep him under control. Finland and Denmark will die. Lets keep our NAP in place. Finland and Denmark will die. What do you say great Hammerjock. Finland and Denmark will die the death of a thousand locusts. etc etc etc

Gee! It took me all this time to realize that 'Bork' means 'et cetera'!