Game 81

Kevin.C

Vurld Noos

Cupenhegee fells tu Svedeesh Meetbells

Oodense-a fells tu Nurvegee mereenes

Elburg fells tu leettle-a buys huldeeng tuy goons

Denmerks Preeme-a Meenister cetches a feeshing buet tu Greenlund

Feeshing buet soonk by Sveetzerlunds nefy

Denmerk becumes a fessel ooff zee Greet Scundeenefiun Federeshun.

Bork Bork Bork!

Is it just me, or does Swedish Chef sound like Teddy KGB from "Rounders?" :cheers:

Kevin

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad jul! (Swedish)

Joyeux Noël ! (French)

Frohe Weihnachten! (German)

Buon Natale! (Italian)

Christmas alegre! (Portuguese)

¡Feliz Navidad! (Spanish)

Веселое рождество! (Russian)

Vrolijke Kerstmis! (Dutch)

Just thought I'd say Merry Christmas, everyone. Sorry, REDNAS, my computer doesn't like Greek. Ain't too crazy about Arabic, either.

Glad jul! (Swedish)

Joyeux Noël ! (French)

Buon Natale! (Italian)

Just thought I'd say Merry Christmas, everyone. Sorry, REDNAS, my computer doesn't like Greek. Ain't too crazy about Arabic, either.

Sorry I have been away for so long but I found myself on a tour of Europe signing various political agreements. It seem the Greater Scandanavian Nation speads far and wide. Here was I thinking Scandinavia was just a small part of Europe. It is evident that from old records recently discovered other nations are part of Scandinavia.... errrm I think I will keep these allies secret for now until the defeat of Denmark and Finland.

Soon it will be time to declare Denmark and Finland enemies. - Hoorah

Glad jul! (Swedish)

Joyeux Noël ! (French)

Buon Natale! (Italian)

Glad jul! (Swedish)

Joyeux Noël ! (French)

Buon Natale! (Italian)

Well dear Sven Drake,

Why do you write this double? We have all got it the first time. And please understand, I don't speak Greek either, I am just playing (perhaps) this country. Well it is better to stick to you island, otherwise your Great Britain won't be so Great anymore. Not be me off course, I cannot reach you....yet. It takes a round or 60 to accomplish that, or you beat me to it and you come my way. You are invited and not only during Christmas.

Thanks for the greetings after all, you did wish it in my mothers language. Thanks.

So everybody did negotiate the last 3 turns, no we all do DW we don’t like and the game starts. I want to be nr.1 on the World Events.

Greetings Rednas.

Oh yeh from me also a Very Merry Christmas and let the fighting start, that is a good omen.

Glad jul! (Swedish)

Joyeux Noël ! (French)

Buon Natale! (Italian)

Glad jul! (Swedish)

Joyeux Noël ! (French)

Buon Natale! (Italian)

Well dear Sven Drake,

Why do you write this double? We have all got it the first time. And please understand, I don't speak Greek either, I am just playing (perhaps) this country. Well it is better to stick to you island, otherwise your Great Britain won't be so Great anymore. Not be me off course, I cannot reach you....yet. It takes a round or 60 to accomplish that, or you beat me to it and you come my way. You are invited and not only during Christmas.

Thanks for the greetings after all, you did wish it in my mothers language. Thanks.

So everybody did negotiate the last 3 turns, no we all do DW we don’t like and the game starts. I want to be nr.1 on the World Events.

Greetings Rednas.

Oh yeh from me also a Very Merry Christmas and let the fighting start, that is a good omen.

Well, dude, as to why my post showed double...just a glitch! Ya know how it is. And, no, I don't expect Greece to do anything to me anytime soon, at least not militarily. But a symbolic DW is not beyond you. Besides, I know anything can happen here. I once played Baltic States, with Russian tech, and I built a naval force and successfully did a OMN-CB (or whatever the code for a coastal bombardment is) on xMessina! Of course, it helped that my roommate was Great Britain, and a TA.

Anyone have turn 3 results yet? I am curious to see who was lucky enough to BPA successfully on the first try. :cheers:

If I understand it correctly Russ does Monday turns on a Wednesday so you have to be patient for one more day.

The Iraqi governement has invited the British authorities in occupied Kuwait to discuss the terms of a peacefull handover. These territories form an integral part of greater Iraq and their occupation can no longer be tolerated by the Iraqi people. :cheers:

The Iraqi governement has invited the British authorities in occupied Kuwait to discuss the terms of a peacefull handover. These territories form an integral part of greater Iraq and their occupation can no longer be tolerated by the Iraqi people.

Why are you worrying about 2 provinces in the south, when according to my intelligence reports, you are about to become a Turkey sandwich in the North :cheers:

Anyone have turn 3 results yet? I am curious to see who was lucky enough to BPA successfully on the first try. :(

If I understand it correctly Russ does Monday turns on a Wednesday so you have to be patient for one more day.

The Iraqi governement has invited the British authorities in occupied Kuwait to discuss the terms of a peacefull handover. These territories form an integral part of greater Iraq and their occupation can no longer be tolerated by the Iraqi people. :cheers:

Ask for a TA, and I'll consider ceding you the territory. Otherwise, do what So-damn Insane did: 'annex'! And be lucky we're simulating 1939 here, and not 1991; otherwise the US and assorted allies will come to clean your clock!

Is anyone at war yet? :cheers:

LOL Is it soup yet?

Anyone have turn 3 results yet? I am curious to see who was lucky enough to BPA successfully on the first try. :(

My turn ran on the 4th (lol my birthday), so maybe I'll see it tomorrow, almost certainly on Friday. I have it on good authority that, lately, the turns have been coming back a little quicker.

The Iraqi governement has invited the British authorities in occupied Kuwait to discuss the terms of a peacefull handover. These territories form an integral part of greater Iraq and their occupation can no longer be tolerated by the Iraqi people.

Why are you worrying about 2 provinces in the south, when according to my intelligence reports, you are about to become a Turkey sandwich in the North :cheers:

I believe it is usually the Turkey that ends up on the sandwich. I have offered him peace but if he chooses for war that is fine too.

PS. Would you be willing to share your intelligence data so I can verify it against my own ?

PPS. I have to correct what I said on the turn processing. Russ does to my best knowledge Monday turns on a Thursday not on a Wednesday.