Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

Greeteengs peuple-a ooff Ioorupe-a. I em zee leeder ooff Svedee und oopee fur neguteeeshuns veet oozeer neshuns.

I cuncoore-a veet zee Greet Leeder ooff Nurvey thet Denmerk shuoold nut be-a ellooed tu destruy oooor greet plun tu uneete-a zee scundeenefiun peuple-a.

Feenlund jueen us oor be-a destruyed. Bork Bork Bork!

I always loved the Swedish Chef

A great General once said an Army marches on its stomach and with the Swedish Chef feeding both the Norwegian and Swedish armies the whole of the Scandinavian people will fall under our rule.

Bornholm will be one of our first staging posts for the final invasion of Denmark.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeteengs peuple-a ooff Ioorupe-a. I em zee leeder ooff Svedee und oopee fur neguteeeshuns veet oozeer neshuns.

I cuncoore-a veet zee Greet Leeder ooff Nurvey thet Denmerk shuoold nut be-a ellooed tu destruy oooor greet plun tu uneete-a zee scundeenefiun peuple-a.

Feenlund jueen us oor be-a destruyed. Bork Bork Bork!

I always loved the Swedish Chef

A great General once said an Army marches on its stomach and with the Swedish Chef feeding both the Norwegian and Swedish armies the whole of the Scandinavian people will fall under our rule.

Bornholm will be one of our first staging posts for the final invasion of Denmark.

General Fleisher he.....

I would be careful in your case, because FLEISHer and a Chef makes a tricky combination and normally the Chef wins.

No, no please don't attack me beloved Bornholm, give me a change, at least in this game.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of jhnjurz eur

All this quibbling, when you will all soon be speaking Russian anyway. ;)

Russian? That is such a harsh language to speak, let alone trying to make heads or tails of their alphabet. It's like trying to read Greek! And to think, the ancient Rus actually were Swedes! Let's try speaking English...the King's English, not that drivel the Yanks call English. It just rolls right off of the tongue, what?

Just for Rednas: I am here in game 81 also. I don't think I'll tell you who I am playing yet, but if you do, I will!!!!

;)

Dear SmileyMCN

Still don't have a clue what MCN means, but okay this not a price winning for the cleverest person. Some have problems with mine difficult to reveal top secret mission impossible name....REDNAS.

Noop, I won't tell yet. First I have to conquer some countries and than I will warn all of you I am coming.

But I don't think I will get on the World Events as the first one, because I have reached ALL with all my neighbours....that is not so clever. But this is keeping me in the game for at least a turn or 8, also a achievement some of us cannot say.

But to you all Happy Gaming.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of mhjnjr th rjk

Ah my Swedish Brother, you have done well to ward off the Russian Federation. I hope they get the "Message" :cheers:

Denmark has been quiet. Building all those defenses. It work work you know, you can only protect yourself for so long before the end of your rule.

I will pound all your cities, bomb your armies and with Sweden combined with me you will fall.

Heres to a United Scandinavia :cheers::o

All this quibbling, when you will all soon be speaking Russian anyway. :o

Roosseeun? I dunt theenk su! Iff uny roosseeuns cume-a oooor vey ve-a veell stup zeere-a tunks veet meetbell steecky bumbs.

Stey evey oor sooffffer zee vret ooff svedee. Bork Bork Bork!

Interpretation: "Russians? Yes, Come, take my country and we will feed you tasty meatballs so your army can keep going into Norway"

:cheers::cheers:

All this quibbling, when you will all soon be speaking Russian anyway. :o

Roosseeun? I dunt theenk su! Iff uny roosseeuns cume-a oooor vey ve-a veell stup zeere-a tunks veet meetbell steecky bumbs.

Stey evey oor sooffffer zee vret ooff svedee. Bork Bork Bork!

Interpretation: "Russians? Yes, Come, take my country and we will feed you tasty meatballs so your army can keep going into Norway"

:cheers::cheers:

Zee Roosseeuns ere-a velcume-a tu semple-a my bells. Boot thet is ell zeey veell get.

Zee Roosseeun Beer veell chuke-a oon zee meetbells. Breeng it oon. Ve-a ooffffered yuoo zee hund ooff freeendship und yuoo thoo it beck in oooor feces.

Send yuoor truups ve-a veell retoorn zeem in budy begs. Bork Bork Bork!

Zee Roosseeuns ere-a velcume-a tu semple-a my bells. Boot thet is ell zeey veell get.

Zee Roosseeun Beer veell chuke-a oon zee meetbells. Breeng it oon. Ve-a ooffffered yuoo zee hund ooff freeendship und yuoo thoo it beck in oooor feces.

Send yuoor truups ve-a veell retoorn zeem in budy begs. Bork Bork Bork!

:cheers::o

Interpretation: Beer goes better with meatballs than Vodka, so bring the beer and leave the vodka at home. We will make so many meatballs for you that you even your buddies will beg to have some.

:drunk::drunk:

All this quibbling, when you will all soon be speaking Russian anyway. :cheers:

NYET!

That's it. Start practicing! :blink::cheers::cheers: