Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

Well if you know of two that dont exist then tell me? If your refering to your buddies who you dont have a TA with yet then that does not count, your all guilty by past association and as far as the world according to sponge is concerned your TAs in all but name.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!!!!!!!!Attention Turkey!!!!!!!!

Oppurtunity knocks. :nuke:

How do you want to split Syria? :nuke:

Or is there an agreement in place? :wub:

I'm sorry to say that Turkey isn't home right now. He had a hard drinking binge with some really nice girls from a 3rd world nation I won't mention and besides his money and booze they appear to have also taken his wits.

Mr. President, what are all your tanks doing way over there?? How can you re-deploy such heavy divisions quickly? Yes, we both know the answer. You can't.

Even when the girls look very good and the booze tastes really delicious, DON'T LET THEM HAVE THE KEYS TO YOUR TANK DIVISIONS!!

Turkey is such a lovely nation, did you think noone would come to visit you when the spring weather is so pleasant?

Who will they be, those opportunists who are looking at your soft belly and your attractive rear? Yes, perhaps they want a lasting relationship. Nothing like friends coming to visit; or are they friends??

LOL LOL LOL

Yours,

Idaho Jack

:woohoo:

!!!!!!!!Attention Turkey!!!!!!!!

Oppurtunity knocks. :nuke:

How do you want to split Syria? :woohoo:

Or is there an agreement in place? :wub:

Hey, can I get a part of Syria too? :nuke:

Guest Spongebob

1b7b983532.jpg

Here you go, My World as of the 1st June 2008. I did SIM on all nations and have show all links.

I will let you all interpret it as you see fit.

Guest Spongebob

Now whats confusing about my map, its simple. Lets take Yugoslavia for example. He has lots of friends all over the world. :woohoo:

Yugoslavia is totally allied to Hungary

Yugoslavia is totally allied to Rumania

Yugoslavia is totally allied to Greece

Yugoslavia is allied to Libya

Yugoslavia is allied to Tunisia

Yugoslavia is allied to Italy

Yugoslavia is allied to Southern Russia (ok its not yellow but its easier to read)

Yugoslavia has a nonaggression pact with Canada

Yugoslavia has a nonaggression pact with Ireland

Yugoslavia has a nonaggression pact with United States

Yugoslavia has a nonaggression pact with Iceland

Yugoslavia has a nonaggression pact with Austria

Yugoslavia has a nonaggression pact with Bulgaria

Green lines show who I am TAed to, Yellow who he is Allied to and Blue who he has a NAP with that was not in effect at the start. No wars with anyone so no red lines. The pink borders show the power block he is attached to. Its simple, even a sponge can understand it.

Idaho and Blop are in the Eastern block with Poland.

Monk and his puppets control Germany, Denmark, Italy, France and Switzerland, even though they are not TAed in a 5 way split they are together.

Nations that are Toast are Lowlands, Austria, Czech, Bulgaria, effectivly they are on there own so cannot win against such odds surrounding them.

Unusual tie ups are Portugal TAed to Algeria who is at war with Morocco who is Allied to Spain whos Allied to Libya whos TAed to ohhh well its all very confusing in that neck of the woods. :)

Guest Spongebob

There I was thinking I was doing the world a favor by exposing all the allies and TA's etc and expecting at least a congratulatory dig in the ribs but not a dicky bird, nowt, nuffin, naff all, not even a whimper from the Monk or one of his Puppets.

Dont tell me, everyone has placed me on ignore and no one has seen my wonderful creation, its better than that turtles Cistern Chapel.

Well I wont be doing that again for a long time, I had to drastically cut back on my development plans to fit those 39 orders in, I had countless orders for tanks and planes and ships and posponed them a turn. Not to worry soon be time to take out Germany.

Hey Blop I know you have said hurry up to the party but lets just get one thing clear here. Germany is mine, you can come and play, slap the monk about a bit but that Golden prize called Berlin is mine. I will allow you to go as far as that but then you need to stop, take stock and and head off home.

So what has my last turn revealed, nothing new but I was suprised to see USA & Canada at it, I guess they will be a spent force by the time the reach Europe, they will have used so many resorces there is no point them even existing.

I have decided to run a book on some nations survival

Lowlands defeated and out by turn 15 2/1

USA & Canada running a phoney war 3/1

Monk out before Me 2/1

Me surviving past turn 10 5/1

Blop making it to Berlin before Me 50/1 (No Chance)

Anyone proving what nation I play before turn 10 1000/1

Any more odds???? :woohoo:

There I was thinking I was doing the world a favor by exposing all the allies and TA's etc and expecting at least a congratulatory dig in the ribs but not a dicky bird, nowt, nuffin, naff all, not even a whimper from the Monk or one of his Puppets.

Dont tell me, everyone has placed me on ignore and no one has seen my wonderful creation, its better than that turtles Cistern Chapel.

Well I wont be doing that again for a long time, I had to drastically cut back on my development plans to fit those 39 orders in, I had countless orders for tanks and planes and ships and posponed them a turn. Not to worry soon be time to take out Germany.

Hey Blop I know you have said hurry up to the party but lets just get one thing clear here. Germany is mine, you can come and play, slap the monk about a bit but that Golden prize called Berlin is mine. I will allow you to go as far as that but then you need to stop, take stock and and head off home.

So what has my last turn revealed, nothing new but I was suprised to see USA & Canada at it, I guess they will be a spent force by the time the reach Europe, they will have used so many resorces there is no point them even existing.

I have decided to run a book on some nations survival

Lowlands defeated and out by turn 15 2/1

USA & Canada running a phoney war 3/1

Monk out before Me 2/1

Me surviving past turn 10 5/1

Blop making it to Berlin before Me 50/1 (No Chance)

Anyone proving what nation I play before turn 10 1000/1

Any more odds???? :P

Thanx oh sponge one for the intel! :cheers:

Your map doesn't display the back room deals and double deals :)

You're giving better odds on me lasting longer than Lowlands? :D

Thanx for the confidence :)

I may be the one to lose my capital first though :woohoo:

When does 84 start? :blink:

You're giving better odds on me lasting longer than Lowlands? :P

Thanx for the confidence :)

I may be the one to lose my capital first though :woohoo:

When does 84 start? :cheers:

Does this mean I can have your share of Syria??? :)

and thanks for the map spongebob. :D

Smearpants is a chicken........2 or 3 turns with his Supernova position , and he realizes he cannot handle something longterm that takes real and logical planning and thinking....he also realizes when he is found , his position will be in no position to hold off the attacks that will follow...nevertheless , our alliance will annihilate his pineapple position , should it be still run or abandoned...so much for the boy and his boasting of galactic domination....about the only thing he will dominate will be the shame of defeat in something he said he would destroy us in in Supernova.........and in this game he will not fare any better....I will be selling watermelons in hell long before he is able to conquer Berlin......

Smearpants is a chicken........2 or 3 turns with his Supernova position , and he realizes he cannot handle something longterm that takes real and logical planning and thinking....he also realizes when he is found , his position will be in no position to hold off the attacks that will follow...nevertheless , our alliance will annihilate his pineapple position , should it be still run or abandoned...so much for the boy and his boasting of galactic domination....about the only thing he will dominate will be the shame of defeat in something he said he would destroy us in in Supernova.........and in this game he will not fare any better....I will be selling watermelons in hell long before he is able to conquer Berlin......

Very risky to bet on Berlin, maybe I let the Sponge in, but not out again. :woohoo:

Bob, I think your map system is very orderly and well thought out.... but there are just too many lines to make out the pattern easily. That's all I meant.

Oh, also, you forgot the 5 man team which joined together of Iraq, TransJordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Morocco. Of course, some of them seem to be at odds with their neighbors including our old friends in Persia and Syria. Rogue, I wish you luck against Syria.... he's pretty good.

Idaho

:woohoo: