Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been doing my usual research into the power players, In this game there are the following grand alliances

Northern Empire - NR & Norway

Eastern Alliance - CR & Poland

Ottoman Empire - Turkey, Syria, Iraq

North African Alliance - Morocco, Libya, Tunisia

Far Eastern Alliance - Egypt, Saudi, Trans Jordan

Greater Monk Empire - Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, Denmark

Scandinavian Sea Fairing Empire - Sweden & Finland

Irish American Alliance - Canada, USA & Ireland

Transilvanian Blood Pact - Lots of Central / Eastern European nations

Independent States - Portugal, Spain, GB, Iceland, Algeria, UAE

So now we all know who is with who. Please feel free to correct any of the alliances I know about, basically everyone should attack the Greater Monk Empire as it has the most members and needs to die - Thanks

Baltic States is part of the Eastern Alliance, and the Moors in Spain have joined the North African Alliance. And which one are part of oh squishy one?

:D

You forgot my little country Sponge, this is not nice.

Sandy

Nobody said bob was nice. So who are you and what alliance are you part of, Hmmmmm?

:cheers:

I have been doing my usual research into the power players, In this game there are the following grand alliances

Northern Empire - NR & Norway

Eastern Alliance - CR & Poland

Ottoman Empire - Turkey, Syria, Iraq

North African Alliance - Morocco, Libya, Tunisia

Far Eastern Alliance - Egypt, Saudi, Trans Jordan

Greater Monk Empire - Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, Denmark

Scandinavian Sea Fairing Empire - Sweden & Finland

Irish American Alliance - Canada, USA & Ireland

Transilvanian Blood Pact - Lots of Central / Eastern European nations

Independent States - Portugal, Spain, GB, Iceland, Algeria, UAE

So now we all know who is with who. Please feel free to correct any of the alliances I know about, basically everyone should attack the Greater Monk Empire as it has the most members and needs to die - Thanks

I know your small mind gets confused Sponge-one

Ottoman Empire is only Turkey and Iraq...or so it appears.

Syria is with Persia and the out numbered Algeria.

I too busy spying on UAE to know more.

Guest Spongebob

I am part of the Greater Monk Empire and as you all hate me come and get me. I will be holded up in Berlin. Please come and get me unless your all chicken.

As for my interpretation of the alliances I will review my data and let you know if you are right and if I am wrong - of course the Sponge is never wrong so I will accept your apologies now :D

Guest Spongebob

No Im in Berlin, Poles welcome, Baltics Welcome - I am the Monks best mate :D Please pay me a visit, all are welcome in Germany, Especially those from Austria, Czech and the people of Scandinavia.

As for my interpretation of the alliances I will review my data and let you know if you are right and if I am wrong - of course the Sponge is never wrong so I will accept your apologies now :cheers:

Not a matter of being right or wrong bob, you just needed better spies with more current information....

Guest Spongebob

No I wont I will live - Long Live the Sponge - In Berlin, Yes Berlin thay wonderful city in the middle of GERMANY.

Sandy to Clean the Monks Berlin - Now thats something I would buy a ticket too :cheers:

Dutchland Dutchland All come to Dutchland

As for my interpretation of the alliances I will review my data and let you know if you are right and if I am wrong - of course the Sponge is never wrong so I will accept your apologies now :D

Not a matter of being right or wrong bob, you just needed better spies with more current information....

Apology Accepted Kurryboy

As for my interpretation of the alliances I will review my data and let you know if you are right and if I am wrong - of course the Sponge is never wrong so I will accept your apologies now :cheers:

Might I suggest a fundamental reading class for you, say 1st grade? There was no apology since there was nothing to apologize for. You should be out sacking your spies or diplomats for giving you incorrect information. :D

Guest Spongebob

Might I suggest a fundamental reading class for you, say 1st grade? There was no apology since there was nothing to apologize for. You should be out sacking your spies or diplomats for giving you incorrect information. :D

Ok.... Your Fired now get out of Germany, Germany is for Sponges only, people from Poland and the Baltics and Austria should stay out

I though I would show you all the world according to Sponge.

Green lines show total allies, Yellow show alliances, Red show wars and borders between power blocks. If its not mentioned or your nations not part of a block then your not worth mentioning but please feel free to PM me with any alterations that need doing.

Actually, probably your best post. There are errors of course, but I'm sure you'll update the "World according to Sponge" as we go along. :D

Ok.... Your Fired now get out of Germany, Germany is for Sponges only, people from Poland and the Baltics and Austria should stay out

Ummm, I never said I was in Germany... :cheers:

Guest Spongebob

Yes some is dated as it was gathered over the last few turns, so alliances will have changed, I had hoped people would have sent me updates but I guess the Sponge is so unloved :wub: no one will.

If I feel the urge I may enter 40 orders just on gathering updated alliances next turn and see how it looks then.