Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

All your old friends will become one with the sponge, you have betrayed them one too many times, they are falling over themselves to provide me will information on your position :thumbsup:

Dear Idaho! Dear Spongebob! Or what ever name you use.

You send me this little nice letter: :thumbsup:

From Idaho:

Sponge Hunting, Today, 09:49 PM

Thank you for the Alliance offer. Perhaps you can explain to me why it's in my interests to accept it?

Also, you are allied to Czechoslovakia and that's SpongeBob. Odd considering all the forum stuff flying around between you two.

Idaho Jack

I received my turn today including the following lines:

Total Alliances: Switzerland

Alliances: Austria Czechoslovakia

Non-Aggression Pacts: Baltic States Denmark France Lowlands Poland

<Your nation is not at war>

Political Agreement Proposals

(1) Your nation desires an alliance with Poland

Air Force Commanders

and

Czechoslovakia c/o Colin Glanville

Email: glanvillec@member.ams.org

If you exchange the turns with your total ally then it would make sense to have a look which turn you use for your diplomatic decisions and turns.......... otherwise you will have problems in the future. <_<:ph34r::woohoo:

I would also not try to write dilettante lies their decay time is to short.......

To the Baltics:

If Poland and Central are so close then it is dangerous to live between them........ watch out! There is still a place at my side.......young padawan.

The Monk

Dark Monk, I have three things to say:

1) WTF?

2) Ever heard of SISO ON?

3) I'm glad you will refrain from dilettante lies, which ones were the dilettante ones? I checked with Poland and he say's your statements about writing to him are untrue. Given your chosen avatar I'd have thought your skill at twisting people against their allies would be more developed than simple mistruths. Surely you can do better than this oh Lord of Darkness?

Idaho

Maybe you should start to think about the reason Poland has not told you the truth. I offered him an alliance, I wrote a letter to mcleod_mike_2008 at yahoo.com an email I got from Finland. The alliance you could proof by yourself because you have obviously the turn of Poland apologize to move next to the Sponge, maybe I have already some psychosomatic damages due to him.

I think all these words of you Idaho are fog of war.

I saw you control Poznan and Poland as well as the Baltic States are not accepting my alliance offers.

What do you think who is the prey and who the predator….. Good news for the West I think.

The Monk

Maybe you should start to think about the reason Poland has not told you the truth. I offered him an alliance, I wrote a letter to mcleod_mike_2008 at yahoo.com an email I got from Finland. The alliance you could proof by yourself because you have obviously the turn of Poland apologize to move next to the Sponge, maybe I have already some psychosomatic damages due to him.

I think all these words of you Idaho are fog of war.

I saw you control Poznan and Poland as well as the Baltic States are not accepting my alliance offers.

What do you think who is the prey and who the predator….. Good news for the West I think.

The Monk

Good Monk, you didn't write to Poland. I have known him long enough to believe him. A much simpler explanation is that you got caught with your knickers down attempting to turn one nation against another. Next time find out the relationship between two players before you try false flags.... they work better that way.

For everyone else in game 83, you heard it here first, Monks group is the predator and we are the prey. Good of him to spell it out so clearly to us all, no?

Jack

Guest Spongebob

Oh the joy of seeing the Monk squirm and try to worm his way out of a sticky situation is pleasure to me beyond words.

Finally another sees him for the treacherous snake he really is.

Listen world, the Sponge is not the bad guy here, I give grief to those that deserve it, ok most people deserve it in the eyes of the Sponge but maybe, just maybe this is the turning point in the history of General Spongebob Squarepants.

:cheers:

Beloved Spongy

Back from Paris I found another forum filled with your trash. It would be interesting to see if you found one former TA of the Monk who was killed by him directly or indirectly. (Your death by hara-kiri in Vic 80 does not count.)

Not the Monk was the traitor in Victory 80, you was. You are always a traitor. Not because you like to be one, no your are a traitor because you destroy yourself and let the trash to your TAs.

I am not as nice as the Monk. He always tried to convince everybody to include you in the group in 80. But some others and I have a very detailed opinion. Let me tell it with some words I heard today: "Only a dead Sponge is a good Sponge".

Have I ever explained to you why you lost all your troops in the war against HPW? It was not an accident, it was a nice idea by a friend and I was the traitor and had the pleasure to celebrate your fall. I hope to meet you again. I will have you for breakfast Spongy Baby.

OK Spongy now you can start again trashing around and whimpering. Tell me again how many friends you have. All this big talking should only hide that you are not able to fight for yourself, you always want others to fight for you. You always need other to fight for you. At the end when you are hit by the enemy forces then you gave up and you refuse to die for the team. Go to your friends and join them, I whish you a lot of fun ruining your TAs game. I will have a great one, I am sure.

Sandy

As I told you Spongy: -for breakfast-

Guest Spongebob

Ermm do you think I have upset the Vamp :cheers:

RALMAO - You know what - I dont even need to join a game now to get pure pleasure from a seeing you lot jump through hoops.

Monk and his Muppets, more like Monk and his Poodles.

BTW I found this picture of you Vamp, if its not you the resembalance is uncanny.

poodles-miniature.jpg

Ermm do you think I have upset the Vamp :cheers:

RALMAO - You know what - I dont even need to join a game now to get pure pleasure from a seeing you lot jump through hoops.

Monk and his Muppets, more like Monk and his Poodles.

BTW I found this picture of you Vamp, if its not you the resembalance is uncanny.

poodles-miniature.jpg

Ohhh how nice I will cut the same contour from your box like body before I have breakfast.

Just for your information this time I am not the poodle of the monk...... happy searching.

Sandy

Okay let me spell it out and then the rest of the world can confirm it.

Monk has already claimed to be Germany, I have no proof so could be wrong but I doubt it.

HPW is Denmark confirmed by RNA and his novafire email

Switzerland, could be Redifusion, no proof but why TA with Germany if not

Italy, RNA confirms its James Nickens Email: jnickens@aol.com played V80 as Libya and Alliance i was unfortunatly involved with

France, RNA confirms Aaron Vincent Email: AaronVgames@aol.com played V80 as Saudi Arabia another of the V80 Alliance that left me out to dry (excuse the pun)

So people deny it all you want, the evidence is there, I may have a few minor facts wrong but i doubt it, let the rest of the world decide if the Sponge is telling the truth.

The Sponge like most talkers if they say enough sometimes may even get one thing right but with you it is so rare. There is an old saying that must have been written for you that goes like this. "It is better to remain silent and be thought dumb then to speak and remove all doubt." Well people say you do not understand the game well it seems like after only what 10 or 15 games you already know what the RNA order is I'm sure that will impress all you readers.

Guest Spongebob

:cheers: And who the Milk Cookie are you Sweeper, no sooner do i verbally wipe the floor with someone than another comes out from under the duvet to try his hand at mastering the Sponge.

Join the que, get in line, take a ticket. I like the saying, no idea who said it but i like it. The thing is when you say it it loses all power, all emotion making the messenger pointless and the message unheard.

What did you say again? <_<