Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

It will be interesting to see if the Sponge will find out true plot behind the obvious one. :P Life is not always straight my friend. Thanks for the help Spongy, you did a great job. I hope I can give you a favor back one day. Hiding a menace in another was a genius idea. I underestimate you once more. :cheers:

The Monk

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Eh? :cheers: What you on about Monk, your now talking Gibberish. Explain yourself or Die....no wait let me use my old diplomatics stance.

Ally with me or Die :P

Eh? :blink: What you on about Monk, your now talking Gibberish. Explain yourself or Die....no wait let me use my old diplomatics stance.

Ally with me or Die :P

I'm in :cheers:

Guest Spongebob

True my dear Monk but when the time is right I will DW, announce its me and take your country from you. But you will know this before I attack you for I will be taking HPWs country from him first.

Denmark, Oh my beloved Denmark cannot be allowed to remain in the hands of a despot.

True my dear Monk but when the time is right I will DW, announce its me and take your country from you. But you will know this before I attack you for I will be taking HPWs country from him first.

Denmark, Oh my beloved Denmark cannot be allowed to remain in the hands of a despot.

Ahhhh I have known before that you are a chicken. Talking big and now you will not DW on me and you will first declare war on HP. Is Hamburg not nice enough? Like a coward you now sit in your country waiting for the financial disaster.

Maybe you could ask all your friends to declare war on me together with you. That would be the solution for your problem. But I am sure there are not so many friends with the Sponge. It is possible your solution is the right one. :P:cheers::blink:

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

As soon as I found out HPW was Denmark my attention was diverted. Since most of those around you are your allies the only attack you will get is from the east and southeast.

Im not chicken, Im sponge. Anyway let us discuss tactics in an adult :P way :blink:

So how will you defend Germany from the Sponge? So I have DW on Denmark, captured Copenhagen and Odense and land on the mainland. I quickly sweep south and Denmark is liberated in 3 short turns.

How will you defend against me? :cheers:

Dark Monk , I do believe the Smearpants person is dreaming again.......or maybe he is high on some kind of drugs...or maybe a multitude of drugs...he has been so successful in his past games , he now dreams he can defeat Denmark in three turns from an experienced player...yeah , right :P ..the silly fool , instead of writing what he will do , he should first do it....but he won't , because he is incapable of doing this......

Guest Spongebob

Ok just hold on a moment there fusion - This game has just started and I first need to get to Denmark, then DW, then defeat HPDubbyaW in 3 turns.

The thing is I wonder what HPW will do until that time. He has a protected border on his south so who is he gonna attack? 1208734407.gif