Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

Can the leaders of Yugoslavia, Austria and Czechoslovakia please check in we have an invasion of Germany to Plan - Become one with the empire of Spongistan. You both know it makes sence.

Czechoslovakia and Austria are allies of Germany, maybe this will help to plan your war against my little country.

Are YOU Poland? Maybe I should withdraw my alliance proposal?! This explains why Poland is not answering my email.

The Monk

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Idaho! Dear Spongebob! Or what ever name you use.

You send me this little nice letter: :python:

From Idaho:

Sponge Hunting, Today, 09:49 PM

Thank you for the Alliance offer. Perhaps you can explain to me why it's in my interests to accept it?

Also, you are allied to Czechoslovakia and that's SpongeBob. Odd considering all the forum stuff flying around between you two.

Idaho Jack

I received my turn today including the following lines:

Total Alliances: Switzerland

Alliances: Austria Czechoslovakia

Non-Aggression Pacts: Baltic States Denmark France Lowlands Poland

<Your nation is not at war>

Political Agreement Proposals

(1) Your nation desires an alliance with Poland

Air Force Commanders

and

Czechoslovakia c/o Colin Glanville

Email: glanvillec@member.ams.org

If you exchange the turns with your total ally then it would make sense to have a look which turn you use for your diplomatic decisions and turns.......... otherwise you will have problems in the future. :nuke::D:thumbsup:

I would also not try to write dilettante lies their decay time is to short.......

To the Baltics:

If Poland and Central are so close then it is dangerous to live between them........ watch out! There is still a place at my side.......young padawan.

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

Hey Monk do you wanna translate this lot :python:

Let me see if I understand this, being a sponge an all...

Idaho wrote to the Monk saying he did not want your alliance offer, that I am Czechoslovakia and that Germany and Czech are allied.

That Germany and Switzerland are TA (Is that Redifusion?)

That Colin plays Czech so I am not Czech

The rest of the post did not make sence, Translate into Sponge for me.

After painstaking research I can confirm the Greater Monk Empire. Ignore my words at your own peril.

Germany - Monk

Denmark - HPW

Italy - I know your name but you aint signed in yet

France - I know your name but you aint signed in yet

Switzerland - Redifusion

Lowlands you cant survive but put up a good fight. If the likes of Poland, Austria, Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia DW as soon as they can then Lowlands may have a fighting chance. If you have allied to Germany believing his lies then I feel sorry for you. Baltic States, ignore Monk, join with Poland and Central Russia, use the sea and attack Denmark. Scandinavia and Beyond all DW and attack. If you allow this un-holy alliance to prosper then it will be your downfall.

I can see the future, the Prophet Spongebob has seen it.

Guest Spongebob

Do i need to name names? Dare I mention V80 and your friends? Even if there are others then the ones names above are the core, any other are by default you trying to save your ass from the hoards that will decend upon you.

Your usual trick of getting others to fight amongst themselves has backfired this time. See you in hell Monk, Im gonna be laughing at you and will come to pick from your bones when all around you have crushed you.

All I want is Denmark. If I capture Denmark then I will be content to say I win.

The hoards are welcome; I will take with me the first who attacks. It is unimportant for me. I always play for fun. I am still playing Vic 77 78 79 80, I will not win one of them but I had good fights and nice enemies. I like Predator because he is a great fighter sometimes doing crazy and clever things. (Of course I do not like this attack on my airbase!). I like the fight in 80 ( I will fight for the last bullet guys). But I do not like people who gave up because they run out of money and quit the game before I can reach them.......

I am sure your allies will not win..... you will take care for this.

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

I take it from your renewed silence on my claims and your attempts at diversion I am right

Round two to the Sponge :python:

Round 3 shall be the actuall fighting and I will win that also

Guest Spongebob

Awww come on Monk dont play me for a fool, you may consider me incompetent playing the game but give me credit when I am right.

Some of your friends forgot to put privacy on and now your busted. Look I dont care if the ones I have warned dont believe me, they have never been one with the sponge, 90% of people who play this game dont even like the sponge so why should I care if they survive or not.

I have issued the warnings for one perpose only, to hasten your dimise and to show you the afterlife. If they dont want to listen to my warnings then so be it but time will show I was right and the next time I speak they will listen.

There are 7 who know who I am and who I trust. They have been allowed into the inner circle and I know If I tell them something then they will keep it a secret.

Are you prepared yet to guess who I am playing, can you show evidence to prove your guess. I have said it before and I will say it again, you guess right and show your evidence then I will come clean.

Hey Dark Monk ! :thumbsup: Don't you get the idea that Smearpants is totally bewildered......I would say he has less intelligence than a cro-magnon man , and if you probably saw smearpants in real life , he probably has a unibrow......no clue , the guy , and I do think the boy is in for quite a shock.....

Guest Spongebob

Okay let me spell it out and then the rest of the world can confirm it.

Monk has already claimed to be Germany, I have no proof so could be wrong but I doubt it.

HPW is Denmark confirmed by RNA and his novafire email

Switzerland, could be Redifusion, no proof but why TA with Germany if not

Italy, RNA confirms its James Nickens Email: jnickens@aol.com played V80 as Libya and Alliance i was unfortunatly involved with

France, RNA confirms Aaron Vincent Email: AaronVgames@aol.com played V80 as Saudi Arabia another of the V80 Alliance that left me out to dry (excuse the pun)

So people deny it all you want, the evidence is there, I may have a few minor facts wrong but i doubt it, let the rest of the world decide if the Sponge is telling the truth.

Test your assumption Sponge this is the normal way in science. Your welcome.

Btw. if 90% do not like you then there will be only 4 positions left to join your inner circle not 7 (including the assumption that you do not love the person you see in the mirror every morning). I hope your assumptions are better than your calculations......

The Monk

OH sorry our post crossed each other.

You forgot Tim Alcorn my TA in Vic 69, Richard Fousnon my beloved Unit prime for the European Draconis region, Jost Hüttenbrink a TA in many games. Maybe Chris, Steve, the Emelts and the others are out there too. Who knows? I had so many TA in the games I keep not track. You see I love to ally with new people and normally this works well. There was only one exception....... could you guessing who?