Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had little in the way on constructive dialog in this game. The British Government senses a tidal wave of war soon to fall upon Europe. This Government seeks alliances with those on the mainland. The BEF will be required to direct those tidal waters to distant shores.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems the British Empire is under threat from all quarters. Northern Ireland is under seige after the Irish Republic has broken its None Agression Pact with us and the Persians have invaded one of our protectorates. These are dire times indeed.

It seems the British Empire is under threat from all quarters. Northern Ireland is under seige after the Irish Republic has broken its None Agression Pact with us and the Persians have invaded one of our protectorates. These are dire times indeed.

It was wishful thinking by Persia.

Maybe next turn they will actually break with Iraq

to reach your precious Bubiyan.

Guest Spongebob

Have You Missed Me? :D Ah a week in the sun to revitalise the Sponge has done wonders. So whats been happening while I took a trip to Spain? Not much by the looks of it, I return to find my turn in my in box and France is kicking Lowlands, Sandy Arabia kicking UAE, Persia kicking GB and Italy kicking Austria.

But what fate has befalled my arch nemesis monkey boy :blink: nowt, nadda, not a single nation has stood upto the dark one :beer: You lot chicken or what? come on that German nation is ripe for a pillaging.

And what about Denmark, oh my beloved Denmark, hold fast.... IT WONT BE LONG, trust me; before I come home.

Murrrrraaaghhhhh!!!!! :D Murrrrraaaghhhhh!!!!! :cheers: Murrrrraaaghhhhh!!!!! :cheers:

Have You Missed Me? :D Ah a week in the sun to revitalise the Sponge has done wonders. So whats been happening while I took a trip to Spain? Not much by the looks of it, I return to find my turn in my in box and France is kicking Lowlands, Sandy Arabia kicking UAE, Persia kicking GB and Italy kicking Austria.

But what fate has befalled my arch nemesis monkey boy :blink: nowt, nadda, not a single nation has stood upto the dark one :beer: You lot chicken or what? come on that German nation is ripe for a pillaging.

And what about Denmark, oh my beloved Denmark, hold fast.... IT WONT BE LONG, trust me; before I come home.

Murrrrraaaghhhhh!!!!! :D Murrrrraaaghhhhh!!!!! :cheers: Murrrrraaaghhhhh!!!!! :cheers:

Denmark, Yes, Yes, I quess we will meet there :blink:

Denmark, Yes, Yes, I quess we will meet there :blink:

Anyone know where the Sweep is?

Is he in here?

Portugal Paul

I am also in Portugal :blink:

Spongy

You finally told us where you are.

Now we'll get cha!

Why can't we get a comment from our Sweep?

Not that it would make any sence.

Good for a laugh but.

Portugal Paul

• 2 weeks later...

The British Empire has stood by while those of a none Christian faith have taken our possessions. Hear this heathens, sue for peace and we shall allow you to keep your spoils. If you do not then we will be forced to send the 7th Army "The Desert Rats" and bring civilization to your people.

On a similar note the Lowlands will soon become another part of the British Empire.

Guest Spongebob

Monk your awfully quiet these days, what are you and your cronies planning, eh? :P

I can see the map of Europe invested with your vile whitterings, you will soon come under the Jack Boot of the Sponge. Denmark will fall, Germany will follow the rest of your puppets will crumble before your slitty red eyes.

But enough about you lets talk about me. :angry2:

Lets all sing together now

Captain: Are you ready kids?

Kids: Aye-aye Captain.

Captain: I can't hear you...

Kids: Aye-Aye Captain!!

Captain: Oh! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!

Captain: Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!

Captain: If nautical nonsense be something you wish...

Captain: Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!

Captain: Ready?

EveryBody: SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants!

Captain: SpongeBob.... SquarePants! Haha.

Guest Spongebob

Enemy at the Gates, how wonderful this must be for you. I only hope there is something of you left for me to pick on. I dont just want the scraps. I want the steak and gravy.

Guest Spongebob

I have been doing my usual research into the power players, In this game there are the following grand alliances

Northern Empire - NR & Norway

Eastern Alliance - CR & Poland

Ottoman Empire - Turkey, Syria, Iraq

North African Alliance - Morocco, Libya, Tunisia

Far Eastern Alliance - Egypt, Saudi, Trans Jordan

Greater Monk Empire - Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, Denmark

Scandinavian Sea Fairing Empire - Sweden & Finland

Irish American Alliance - Canada, USA & Ireland

Transilvanian Blood Pact - Lots of Central / Eastern European nations

Independent States - Portugal, Spain, GB, Iceland, Algeria, UAE

So now we all know who is with who. Please feel free to correct any of the alliances I know about, basically everyone should attack the Greater Monk Empire as it has the most members and needs to die - Thanks