Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 85

Guest Spongebob

Spain is mine because it already is mine - Fastfreddy is one of my multiple personalities.
Spain is mine because it already is mine - Fastfreddy is one of my multiple personalities.

Fastback, wet spongeable holiday sq....

This is getting too complicated for me, I need a drink. :wub:

Fastfreddy is getting squeezed by Spongebob in Spain because the latter needs a holiday?

Maybe both of you take that holliday in Algeria. The Dey in Algiers is inviting everyone else,

offering rare and obscure pleasures which must be very good for your inner peace. :wub:

As a friend I'll watch over your possessions in Spain and keep out the :wub: in the meanwhile :wub::taz:

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Fastback, wet spongeable holiday sq....

This is getting too complicated for me, I need a drink. :wub:

Fastfreddy is getting squeezed by Spongebob in Spain because the latter needs a holiday?

Maybe both of you take that holliday in Algeria. The Dey in Algiers is inviting everyone else,

offering rare and obscure pleasures which must be very good for your inner peace. :wub:

As a friend I'll watch over your possessions in Spain and keep out the :wub: in the meanwhile :wub::taz:

Maybe once I have finished with Iberia I will take over North Africa

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :taz:

To Our Dear Qrush,

While we pride ourselves in being worldly and cosmopolitan, we were skeptical about inviting one who has ranted about our customs; especially since the climate is to hot & dry for sponge's. However, we feel your offer to watch over his possessions while he's away is a noble one and deserves a chance to be implemented. :wub:

Therefore, Spongebob, Come and be Welcome! We will try to make your stay a memorable one! :taz:

Because you are strange to us, our ministers do have a couple of questions we need to have answered :

The Basha of Tourism wonders if something wet & gooey , like mud-wrestling [bring Ms.Spongebob], would be suitable? :taz:

The Padwar of Agriculture wonders if you're edible? He feels more fiber in their diet might improve the minature donkey's disposition. :wub:

:wub::taz:

Guest Spongebob

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :taz:

To Our Dear Qrush,

While we pride ourselves in being worldly and cosmopolitan, we were skeptical about inviting one who has ranted about our customs; especially since the climate is to hot & dry for sponge's. However, we feel your offer to watch over his possessions while he's away is a noble one and deserves a chance to be implemented. :wub:

Therefore, Spongebob, Come and be Welcome! We will try to make your stay a memorable one! :taz:

Because you are strange to us, our ministers do have a couple of questions we need to have answered :

The Basha of Tourism wonders if something wet & gooey , like mud-wrestling [bring Ms.Spongebob], would be suitable? :taz:

The Padwar of Agriculture wonders if you're edible? He feels more fiber in their diet might improve the minature donkey's disposition. :wub:

:wub::taz:

Mud wrestling is always enjoyable (But I leave the wife at home) as for eating me its not advisable. Stick to eating Dogs, Cats and Insects.

Mud wrestling is always enjoyable (But I leave the wife at home) as for eating me its not advisable. Stick to eating Dogs, Cats and Insects.

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :D

To Our friend, Spongebob;

We are sorry that you don't seem pleased with our invitation. :( We deeply regret that you wouldn't be bringing Ms. Spongebob if you came. The Basha of Tourism [after seeing her picture] feels she would do quite good in the ratings! :)

As for our culinary habits, dogs & cats are NEVER consumed; but the almond dipped-honey roasted locusts are pure delight! :thumbsup:

Perhaps you are right; it would be better for you to soak in the juice of Valencia Oranges than dry yourself in the hot sands of North Africa. <_<

:cheers::cheers:

Yes let us all go to Algeria..I hear that he makes a wonderful barbary macaque monkey soup to go along with his camel steak and gazelle chops and for desert i hear he does something magical with bats..I will bring the sunscreen maybe Germany can bring some beer. Spain can bring the salads. Portugal can bring a sponge cake..Let us say 3 weeks from now we all meet in Algeria..

mmmmm.....a dish made from bats for dessert....that sounds delightful :D

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :(

Yes, That's quite a feast they're planning. Unfortunately, as the Host I must make a few changes to the menu:

They seemed to have overlooked those delightful French wines & Finnish seafood dishes; by all means, come and bring plenty! <_<

Since we have heard nothing from Germany, I suggest our Austrian Cousin bring the beer. I'm sure their product is equal, if not superior, to the German's. :thumbsup:

Spain, if you would be kind enough to add some of those magnificent olives & oranges; along with the salad? :huh:

General Mullini, our cooks have no recipe for 'sunscreen' as you call it; perhaps a more practical condiment? :unsure:

Portugal, bringing spongecake is unnecessary; it will compete with the bats! Just sending Spongebob will be enough. :cheers:

Sadly, he won't be joining us at the feast. He'll be in the Scullery, helping with the dishes! :)

:cheers::cheers:

Guest Spongebob

Oh just shut up about food and feasts - Lets talk about the important things in life (and death) like who the grand alliances are in this game.

For once I am stumped, I have not been able to find anything out about any grand alliance. There is the obvious rumour about the Confederacy in Central Europe and then the Northern Bunch but no names, apart from them its the quietest game I have ever been in.

Far too many cagey souls.

One thing for sure is Algeria will be wiped off the map along with spain, no food fight involved just good old fashioned blood and guts, bombs and planes, men and machines.

Oh just shut up about food and feasts - Lets talk about the important things in life (and death) like who the grand alliances are in this game.

For once I am stumped, I have not been able to find anything out about any grand alliance. There is the obvious rumour about the Confederacy in Central Europe and then the Northern Bunch but no names, apart from them its the quietest game I have ever been in.

Far too many cagey souls.

One thing for sure is Algeria will be wiped off the map along with spain, no food fight involved just good old fashioned blood and guts, bombs and planes, men and machines.

There's no Confederacy yet, your Sponginess. Switzerland and I are TA's in Vic81, but there's no official alliance between us here as of yet. And as for the Northern Bunch, we're short one. I mean, who's Greg? Marcia? Peter? Jan? Bobby? And Cindy, the youngest one in curls?? :cheers::)

Sven my Confederate friend, I am sure we can "persuade" another close by to join our Clan, to fight for the common good. As for the "Brady Bunch", that is what your referring to well there lack of interest in all things European may mean we need to come to the aid of an old friend - Kurassier. It seems he will be beat up on by this bunch and as we both know the Confederacy likes to save the smaller weaker man. Dont worry Kurassier we will save you :)

we need to come to the aid of an old friend - Kurassier. It seems he will be beat up on by this bunch and as we both know the Confederacy likes to save the smaller weaker man. Dont worry Kurassier we will save you :D

<_< Ummm, thanks, I think. But since it is Sweden, NR, Baltic and CR against me, I think it is they who need the help. :cheers::( Still working on that tunnel.... :)

:thumbsup: