Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Nope......you are not!

Well in the spirit of encouraging a Sponge Hunting Party I will let you all know where I am - I am Germany again, so come on all those around me send me your plans for my invasion.

Southern Russia? Does that float your boat? <_<

Nope......you are not!

Well in the spirit of encouraging a Sponge Hunting Party I will let you all know where I am - I am Germany again, so come on all those around me send me your plans for my invasion.

No, not SR.

Nope......you are not!

No, not SR.

Spongebob commands souther Russia ? I like it . <_<

Guest Spongebob
Nope......you are not!

No, not SR.

Spongebob commands souther Russia ? I like it . <_<

Awww come on be my friend. I need a friend, just one willing to support the sponge in his hour of need. I am SR, I figured this time that if I picked the biggest nation I could then I would survive longer. I can find a small scrap of land in the middle and hole up till 1945. Come on rise to the challenge, SOS - Save Our Sponge

Guest Spongebob

As we all know you are on ignore so I dont know what usless drivel you have to say and I dont care. All I care about is destroying the Monk, it will happen and I know he fears me. Anyone who sides with the back stabbing snake in the grass Monk should realise whose bed they are getting into.

The Sponge offers freedom, join the Sponge. SOS

Guest Spongebob
France checking in and open for diplomacy.

You took your time, what the hold up been. Dont let me see you being late again, we nearly started the war without you.

Yes, startups have gone out......turn one is due end of next week.

Has this game actually started?

Not the best of times to be French <_<

Perhaps you should increase your soccer Training Level <_<

1 point in 3 matches and that as a vice-world champion. Be happy that Victory isn't soccer.

Guest Spongebob

<_<:ranting::ranting: THE GAME IS CALLED FOOTBALL :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Thats why its called the FOOTBALL World Cup, Not the Soccor World Cup, not the Boston Tea Party World Cup, Not the American Independence World Cup

Its the FOOTBALL World Cup.

That game you colonists call Football in the rest of the world is called RUGBY and we dont wear tons of padding because we are scared of breaking a finger nail. We are real men... Or Sponges in my case <_<

Now beg forgivness from Sponge, Kneel before Sponge.

<_<:ranting::ranting: THE GAME IS CALLED FOOTBALL :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Thats why its called the FOOTBALL World Cup, Not the Soccor World Cup, not the Boston Tea Party World Cup, Not the American Independence World Cup

Its the FOOTBALL World Cup.

That game you colonists call Football in the rest of the world is called RUGBY and we dont wear tons of padding because we are scared of breaking a finger nail. We are real men... Or Sponges in my case <_<

Now beg forgivness from Sponge, Kneel before Sponge.

you actually made me smile....for a splitsecond or so......